Kryptonians (DC Comics) Vs. Strontians (Marvel)

• 52 results
Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scenario 1:

-Win by death or knockout

-Morals on

-No prep

-Post Crisis Superman & 20 Kryptonians

-Standard 616 Gladiator & 20 Strontians (All at 100% confidence)

Scenario 2:

-Bloodlust on

-No prep

Fight takes place on Sakaar from Planet Hulk:

No Caption Provided

Who wins this fight?

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Doomnaut

ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

strontians since they are trained warriors and kryptonians are somewhat pacifist

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tough one. I believe Gladiator can beat post-crisis Superman. However, all the Strontians do not go through, or complete, the training that made Gladiator the best of his kind. So, it depends on if the other Kryptonians are at Superman's level or not. I'm leaning towards the Strontians because they are basically always "no morals" fighters. Making them bloodlusted on top of that would be tough on the Kryptos.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Sakaar even orbit around a yellow sun?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Some of Superman's middle of the road feats are way above some of Gladiator's best feats. Kryptonian's should stomp both rounds.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Moonman78

Kryptonians, none of them are as strong as superman but they have more notable members like zod, ursa, and non. The strontians are for a large part nameless

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: Those are rarities. Rebels, Most Kryptonians are pacifist IIRC, they may have a military, but they are used to fighting under a red sun, won't be used to their powers. Strontians were born with what they have, and are competitive in nature. Make a wall and they bust if just to show they can. Plus i remember a no name Strontian Putting Down Nova Prime.

TL;DR-Names don't make the species. And Strontians have a high chance of winning this.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strontians

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Kryptonians have more notable citizens. Nightwing, Flamebird, General Zod, Ursa, Non.

Argothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strontians

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im sorry that sounds like a silly question. do you really think the OP made this battle to see who would win between 20 Gladiators and superman with 20 powerless kryptonians? cmon guys lets not act silly.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@rogues said:

The Kryptonians have more notable citizens. Nightwing, Flamebird, General Zod, Ursa, Non.

Nightwing is a Kryptonian????????????????????????????????????

Anyway, i don't know who wins.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogues: I still don't see how notoriety contributes to Fighting Power. i repeat an Unamed Strontian Was handling Nova Prime.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogues: I still don't see how notoriety contributes to Fighting Power. i repeat an Unamed Strontian Was handling Nova Prime.

Agreed. being "popular" has nothing to do with this battle. I would pick Strontians. because I believe they have a consistent level of power. A kryptonians power depends on how long they have been exposed to a yellow sun. some of those kryptonians could be "weak" in comparison.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strontians are used to their powers. Kryptonians are not.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Nor would they be accustomed to their powers. Strontians were born with them and Flex them every chance they can.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians have little experience with their powers. Gladiators race have plenty

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cmon man. get real. the OP didnt want to know what would happen if kryptonians that dont know how to use their powers fought against strontians. he wants to know what happens with 20 strontians vs 20 kryptonians. Again, lets not act silly. And if you all truly believe that he meant to put noob kryptonians in here then thats spite and needs to be locked and flagged

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: We can't remove Factors, simply based on what you thought the op Meant. Its inherent in the Race, how they were raised. Strontians are Aggressive, Kryptonians Submissive.

If you give a rabbit a Spear, doesn't change the fact that its a rabbit.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: We can't remove Factors, simply based on what you thought the op Meant. Its inherent in the Race, how they were raised. Strontians are Aggressive, Kryptonians Submissive.

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

This thread is 20 strontians vs kryptonians that juuust got their powers and dont know how to use them. in which case, its a mismatch and needs to be locked.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians do have experience with their powers if you consider the ones from New Krypton

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Funsiized

@dondave: But their nature means they arn't going to use them as often as the Stontians. Just look at the OP pics for reference, Kryptonians enjoying a nice flight in the sunny sky, Versus Strontians enjoying a nice flight into battle.

Besides i don't know if op Meant new Krypton, he didn't specify so....

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@rogues said:

Nightwing is a Kryptonian????????????????????????????????????

Anyway, i don't know who wins.

Wrong Nightwing xD

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: But their nature means they arn't going to use them as often as the Stontians. Just look at the OP pics for reference, Kryptonians enjoying a nice flight in the sunny sky, Versus Strontians enjoying a nice flight into battle.

Besides i don't know if op Meant new Krypton, he didn't specify so....

Zod's army would argue against you

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I was assuming we were using Everyday Kryptonions? But Like i said, those are irregularities. who were, for the most part, brainwashed. Like taking North Korea and using that as a baseline for Humans. its not wrong, but its not right.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized said:

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

This thread is 20 strontians vs kryptonians that juuust got their powers and dont know how to use them. in which case, its a mismatch and needs to be locked.

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Look at that! The same person loving on Ellaine Bellock's omnipotence on a thread that was obviously a mistmatch is now crying for his little helpless kryptonians... Dude you're such a biased person... Im not taking you seriously anymore. xD! This situation is soooo funny!

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Look at that! The same person loving on Ellaine Bellock's omnipotence on a thread that was obviously a mistmatch is now crying for his little helpless kryptonians... Dude you're such a biased person... Im not taking you seriously anymore. xD! This situation is soooo funny!

whos "crying" dont be rude or you'll get flagged. its a mismatch and i called it a mismatch dont be stupid.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn Ahem

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

whos "crying" dont be rude or you'll get flagged. its a mismatch and i called it a mismatch dont be stupid.

"Does this website condone its members to" call others stupid?

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn Ahem

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

"Does this website condone its members to" call others stupid?

you just got a warning. 1 more time and youre outta here. id suggest you stop

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

Yeah, because that other thread wasn't a mismatch. Because me calling a mismatch makes me a biased person while you doing it makes you the all mighty justice savior among the posters... Yeah... Keep it up Inconvenient_Truth... Just to let you know... You're starting to be a joke in the vine. Soon everybody will know you're just a dude who got own by someone and tried to create another account because he was so embarrassed of how bad he handled that argumentation... Keep it up, i haven't called you anything nor insulted you, so don't play that move on me.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

Yeah, because that other thread wasn't a mismatch. Because me calling a mismatch makes me a biased person while you doing it makes you the all mighty justice savior among the posters... Yeah... Keep it up Inconvenient_Truth... Just to let you know... You're starting to be a joke in the vine. Soon everybody will know you're just a dude who got own by someone and tried to create another account because he was so embarrassed of how bad he handled that argumentation... Keep it up, i haven't called you anything nor insulted you, so don't play that move on me.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Doomnaut

Um these are Kryptonians that are trained to fight not just some random civilian Kryptonians. And Sakaar revolves around a yellow sun.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Kryptonians for sure.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomnaut: Trained to Fight with their powers? that makes a difference.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomnaut said:

Um these are Kryptonians that are trained to fight not just some random civilian Kryptonians. And Sakaar revolves around a yellow sun.

The OP has spoken. LOL at the viners that thought this was strontians vs noob kryptonians and the other viners thinking that theyd be fighting under a red sun hahahha.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GhostRavage

Yeah... That's indeed funny...

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

I seem to remember a small group of regular kryptonians murdering Doomsday.....

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Scenario 1:

-Morals on

-No prep

Scenario 2:

-Bloodlust on

-No prep

Fight takes place on Sakaar from Planet Hulk:

- I'm leaning towards Strontians. They're well trained of their powers a warrior class society and some also had studied magic.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

remind me again please...

either way Kryptonians win

good day

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

remind me again please...

either way Kryptonians win

good day

It was during the New Krypton Arc IIRC

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

im sorry that sounds like a silly question. do you really think the OP made this battle to see who would win between 20 Gladiators and superman with 20 powerless kryptonians? cmon guys lets not act silly.

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

cmon man. get real. the OP didnt want to know what would happen if kryptonians that dont know how to use their powers fought against strontians. he wants to know what happens with 20 strontians vs 20 kryptonians. Again, lets not act silly. And if you all truly believe that he meant to put noob kryptonians in here then thats spite and needs to be locked and flagged

Must you attack every observation people make?

@doomnaut said:

The OP has spoken. LOL at the viners that thought this was strontians vs noob kryptonians and the other viners thinking that theyd be fighting under a red sun hahahha.

Yeah man, hahaha lol at all those people! Ownd! xD

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By New_World_Order

Uhmm...I'll take the Strontians any day. I remember one being abld to give Nova Prime great trouble.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Yuber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strontians! What is your profession?!

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By adamTRMM

Ehm... Sadly, Strontians are undeveloped.
Kryptonians overload.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strontian's, due to there training IMO.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn this is a close fight...the kryptonians in this fight would be lifetime warriors just like the Strontians. So it really comes down to physical ability. Which both seem to have in spades. Like someone pointed out earlier though, not every kryptonian or Strontian is going to be as fierce as their leader but when I think of a bloodlusted superman vs blood lusted gladiator I lean towards superman. That being said I'd probably give the second round to team krypton. Round one I am going to take the Strontians due to their predisposition for fighting and the fact that some may have magic ability on top of combat skills and 100% confidence.