#1 Edited by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto is rabid.

Warriors Three, Sif, Heimdall and Balder are given a 4 hour notice before Krypto comes to Asgard.

Takes place in an evacuated Asgard.

vs.

#2 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

If Krypto is anything like pre 52 when he almost killed Mongul I'd give it to him. Krypto will kill them he is far faster and stronger than they are.

#3 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

If Krypto is anything like pre 52 when he almost killed Mongul I'd give it to him. Krypto will kill them he is far faster and stronger than they are.

Probably, but that's why I gave them 3 hours prep and Asgard as home field advantage and for weapons and such.

#4 Edited by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

@immortal777 said:

Probably, but that's why I gave them 3 hours prep and Asgard as home field advantage and for weapons and such.

It says a 3 hour notice not prep and what can these 3 actually do with prep?

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17968 posts) - - Show Bio

It says a 3 hour notice not prep and what can these 3 actually do with prep?

Nothing that will really assist them in battle against a generally far more powerful opponent :/

#6 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8768 posts) - - Show Bio

krypto wins bro even with the 3 hrs of prep the only thing they wud do is gather weapons and increase their physical strength with magic and thats it there good warrirors but there not even on krypto level, and there not all tht smart either so yea i give it to krypto i mean if lady sif was there then maybe but yea krypto for the win.

#7 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3391 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto mauls them.

#8 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

I ask again what can this team do against krypto with prep when he outclasses them in stats and he will go for the kill.

#10 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

I ask again what can this team do against krypto with prep when he outclasses them in stats and he will go for the kill.

Idk, thats why I made the battle.

#11 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8768 posts) - - Show Bio

krypto still wins just more to do now

#12 Edited by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. Are these Asgardians really that dumb and weak that all of them together in their own home with weapons, 4 hours of prep and everything can't take a Kryptonian dog? Is there no one that will defend them? Is there any Asgardian besides thor and odin who can help these guys out? Heimdall?

#13 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8768 posts) - - Show Bio

however its more interesting now.

#14 Posted by Clark_EL (2676 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#15 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8768 posts) - - Show Bio

@dedrabbit: actually i am mistaken now that we got balder lady sif heimdall and warriors 3 ok now krypto dose loose for sure. if it wuda been krypto vs warriors 3 they wuda lost but now u got the extra crew men yea sorry krypto u loose dont worry i bring u a bone

#16 Posted by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el said:

Team

any reason why? Because everyone else seems to disagree lol. I tried to make it even!

#17 Posted by Clark_EL (2676 posts) - - Show Bio

@dedrabbit: Best Warriors of Asgard vs. Superman's dog.

Look they themselves (as Asgardians) can lift several tons, they have heightened speed, and they are very skilled in combat. And think about with Thor gone these are the best and bravest warriors to defend Asgard.

#18 Edited by DedrabbiT (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@clark_el said:

@dedrabbit: Best Warriors of Asgard vs. Superman's dog.

Look they themselves (as Asgardians) can lift several tons, they have heightened speed, and they are very skilled in combat. And think about with Thor gone these are the best and bravest warriors to defend Asgard.

That's what I'm saying...

#19 Posted by Clark_EL (2676 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Wolfrazer (7678 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't see why Krypto couldn't, though if were using his New 52 incarnation...hasn't he only appeared like...a few times and not have any real feats? Seems rather unfair, though by all accounts Krypto should be the most dangerous Kryptonian of the Superman family, pretty much an attack dog + super powers you know your gonna get ****ed. But I would wager, that we wait until Krypto is seen doing more.

#21 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#22 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22973 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto

#23 Posted by Saren (25081 posts) - - Show Bio

Writers tend to give Krypto a bunch of absolutely absurd feats for whatever reason. He's fought off White Martians who thrashed the League, nearly killed Mongul, chomped through Superboy-Prime's skin, curbstomped Atlas, etc etc. He should wipe the floor with the Warriors Three.

#24 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Volstagg with prep already used Destroyer Armor and this plus maybe some trick from Heimdall (BFR) are their best chance to win.

BTW Krypto maybe is angry, but I doubt in taking a win by speedblitz. With this, any of thier sword with cut his head off.

#25 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3756 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizenbane: Writers tend to give Krypto a bunch of absolutely absurd feats for whatever reason.

It's not as absurd as you might think, considering we often view Krypto the wrong way. Most of us look at him as a dog from another planet, but in reality he's a Kryptonian who simply looks like something we here on Earth would call a dog. He has absolutely every power Kal-El and Kara Zor-El have at at least 75% of their output (if not more). Not to mention that like Immortal777 said, get Krypto mad enough, and he tears your throat out.

#26 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Volstagg with prep already used Destroyer Armor and this plus maybe some trick from Heimdall (BFR) are their best chance to win.

BTW Krypto maybe is angry, but I doubt in taking a win by speedblitz. With this, any of thier sword with cut his head off.

#27 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget said:

Nothing that will really assist them in battle against a generally far more powerful opponent :/

Really?

Asgard is filled with meat and bones, as well as poison :p

Giant Asgadian feast + poison of magical nature = a very sad Superman :p

#28 Edited by Deranged Midget (17968 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto would be an awesome pet.

#30 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful Krypto ? Superman lv or somewhere near wonderwoman?

#32 Posted by Deranged Midget (17968 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by momo111191 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypto is that sad?

#34 Edited by Wolfrazer (7678 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanobomb1124 said:

How powerful Krypto ? Superman lv or somewhere near wonderwoman?

If we go by Attack Dogs, who are able to taken down full grown men either incapacitate or kill them. Then Krypto should be very powerful, in fact out of the entire Superman Family, Krypto should be the most dangerous Kryptonian(note I said dangerous) given that he has no restraint(especially when it comes to his master's well being) and already as a normal dog he would be quite deadly. Adding super powers, just makes him even moreso.

In short folks, just because he is a dog...doesn't mean he should be viewed on a lower standing.

#35 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

i wanna say Krypto wins.

#36 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8768 posts) - - Show Bio

the team wins after a long long and brutal fight in the end krypto wud go down