Whis team wins and why

#2 Edited by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one handily they have too much power

#3 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

HOW DO U FIGURE THAT HOW CAN TEAM 1 BEAT TEAM 2 SO EASILY

#4 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
@18hunt said:

Team one handily they have too much power

eh, Warrior Madness Thor was a planet buster, and are Steel and Hawkgirl anywhere near that level?

#5 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

lady sif i believe can take hawkgirl i think hawkgirl only 2 tons v and lady sif is 100 easy

#6 Edited by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

I read wrong, I though it said Thor lady, so I assumed it was Thor girl..

Also the hawks are highly underrated and stronger than given credit for.

#7 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solo's.

#8 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

I read wrong, I though it said Thor lady, so I assumed it was Thor girl..

Thor Lady should be character (or at least an Anime)

@18hunt said:

Also the hawks are highly underrated and stronger than given credit for.

what are their higher-end feats?

#9 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12368 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite the fact that Steel or Krypto could destroy Sif and Balder....The team as a whole can't really do much more than annoy Thor

Both sides are bloodlusted

No prep

Thor is warriors madness

Whis team wins and why

You didn't think this fight through at all when you made it.

#10 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3669 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

Well... there's always the Nth Metal. If Hawkgirl can get more of it for Steel, then its at least possible for him to construct a weapon system that could really screw up their (the Asgardians) enchantments, both personal as well as their weapons. This scenario could show us what the "Thorbuster" Armor would look like if a DC character built it...

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12368 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3669 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: No prep? Damn. Well, the only thing left to do then would be to rely on Krypto's speed, durability, and savagery to open the fight. Steel's a very educated and well read man and Hawkgirl's been around for a while. One of them is going to figure out that these guys really are the Aesir, and thus mystical. If Hawkgirl somehow falls in this fight, then it's up to Steel to pick up her Nth Metal mace and swing it and his hammer as hard and as fast as he can. Blocking/deflecting bolts of magic along the way. Hopefully Dr Irons can get Krypto to play fetch with a mistletoe branch in the middle of this fight :)

#13 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12368 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: Problem is, Thor is stronger than John and should they meet head to head John would die in 5 minutes. His suit has taken immense damage in the past, but he cannot hang with Thor at all ... Nth metal or not.

#14 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3669 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

I was grasping at straws lol. Yeah, Steel's armor can take hella punishment, but you're right though. Unless Krypto goes after Thor the way he did Mongul, this is a mismatch. I would however like to see this match up again when John has at least a couple days of prep on his side. Now that could be interesting!

#15 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12368 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: It could be interesting, but there's a bit of a dilemma when it comes to Steel and prep, at least for me. I don't know a lot of his prep feats and the only way I can actually see Steel competing with Thor in any way is with the Entropy Aegis Armor, which is absolute overkill......

#16 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3669 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

Yeah, using the Aegis would be WAY too gangsta. But I don't think it would have to come to that though. Steel is a smart guy, and on his own he's built some pretty impressive weapon systems ( his Armors, that insane Armor his niece wears, the Toastmasters, inventing the Psudocytes thereby giving himself a healing factor, nuclear bullets, building the core of Solaris while the Justice Legion A built Solaris' housing, redesigning an all new Fortress of Solitude for Superman in two months time, the Metropolis S.C.U.'s Battle Suits, etc..), but because he's also one of the most loyal and trustworthy heros in the DCU, he's also got direct access to (or a good working knowledge of) Thanagarian, Kryptonian, Martian, Landisarian (the guys who built Wonder Woman's invisible jet), and even Fourth World technology. That's a lot of firepower that should at least score him the K.O. From what I understand of it, "Warrior Madness" is just Thor going ape**** crazy until someone/thing can knock some sense into him via K.O. or perhaps telepathic intervention. On a semi-comical note, Dr Irons and Hawkman get along great. He could ask Hawkman "Yo, let me hold that Claw of Horus for a couple days, bro. I'll bring it right back I promise:)"

What upsets me is the fact that DC under utillizes this great character the same way Marvel did to Hank Pym for decades. Up until the whole "Civil War, Secret Invasion, and Initiative" storylines, you probably could've counted on one hand how many comic fans 20 years old or younger had even heard of the guy. Thankfully, Marvel has taken giant steps to correct this in recent years and that's a good thing. But I was furious to find out that Cyborg was going to be a founding member of the New 52 JLA instead of J'onn J'onzz. And to add insult to injury they keep him on the team instead of Steel who was actually on the team pre-Flashpoint. Don't get me wrong, I like Cyborg. As a Titan. Okay rant over. The reason you are partially unfamiliar with Steel's preps is because he is'nt getting the shine he so truly deserves. Hopefully this changes soon.

#17 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12368 posts) - - Show Bio

@heraldofganthet: I didn't know he was friends with Hawkman, and true that he really does get the short end of the stick, in new 52 his character design is less than impressive, he hasn't done much besides take on Metallo. His condition as of late is like how they did Static....who's story is pretty much over in new 52, they dropped him completely....but yeah, adding Cyborg made no sense to me either besides the fact that he didn't really belong to any other comic titles besides teen titans (they needed to meld all the factions I guess), Steel could do pretty much everything Cyborg could Pre-52, why they just didn't either carry him over or give him a similar (better) story than before while updating his armor is beyond me. it'd be so much easier to do. He's an old member of the JLA anyway like you said, the writers would've had so much to work with. He hasn't even got an S on his chest yet, originally the name was given to him by Superman, they totally forgot that too. but i digress.

I don't know if you did this on purpose but i found this funny....

@heraldofganthet said:

Thankfully, Marvel has taken giant steps to correct this in recent years and that's a good thing.

You were on the subject of hank pym and all ..... lol

#18 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3669 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days:

@heraldofganthet: I didn't know he was friends with Hawkman, and true that he really does get the short end of the stick, in new 52 his character design is less than impressive, he hasn't done much besides take on Metallo. His condition as of late is like how they did Static....who's story is pretty much over in new 52, they dropped him completely....but yeah, adding Cyborg made no sense to me either besides the fact that he didn't really belong to any other comic titles besides teen titans (they needed to meld all the factions I guess), Steel could do pretty much everything Cyborg could Pre-52, why they just didn't either carry him over or give him a similar (better) story than before while updating his armor is beyond me. it'd be so much easier to do. He's an old member of the JLA anyway like you said, the writers would've had so much to work with. He hasn't even got an S on his chest yet, originally the name was given to him by Superman, they totally forgot that too. but i digress.

I don't know if you did this on purpose but i found this funny....

@heraldofganthet said:

Thankfully, Marvel has taken giant steps to correct this in recent years and that's a good thing.

You were on the subject of hank pym and all ..... lol
That was actually an unintentional pun, but now that you mention it, it is pretty funny. As far as every thing else goes, they should have gotten Brett Booth, Jim Lee, Howard Porter, or Pascal Ferry to redesign Steel's New 52 Armor. Just frustrating. But again, you prove your mental prowess, Ancient One. Steel with some prep time can be pretty dangerous. Hell, he even thinks well on his feet [just ask Triumph or Atlas (another Demi-God type character who got dealt with soundly in their rematch)]. Given some time to study and prepare he'll make quite an impact here.
#19 Posted by robertloucksjr (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

lady sif i believe can take hawkgirl i think hawkgirl only 2 tons v and lady sif is 100 easy

Lady Sif is 30 tons, above the 25 ton Asgardian female average but no where near 100 tons.

#20 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

that was old sif knew sif can be 100 and she can increase her power with magic she also has powers that hawkgirl dosent

#21 Posted by Son_of_simba (698 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: Why did you give thor a team that krypto could one shot lol balder and sif aint doing sh*t in this fight

#22 Posted by dondave (38818 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite the fact that Steel or Krypto could destroy Sif and Balder....The team as a whole can't really do much more than annoy Thor

#23 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant believe this thread stoll going lol

#24 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22794 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 imho