Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nimrods

3 way fight. All movie versions.

No Caption Provided

Battle takes place on the beach at Verdun (Edge of tomorrow) with dead tanks for cover. Start distance 100m apart.

Factors to consider: Rita's speed and long reach heli-blade, Kruger's forceshield and chemrail weapons, WS bionic arm and physical strength.

Who will be the sole Survivor?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I've tried hard to forget Elysium, I don't remember what Krugar does. Don't really care to look at videos either :p

But Rita would stomp Bucky. Those suits were badass and way above SS level offensively and defensively.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winter Soldier. I need to rewatch EOT again but I don't remember anyone being especially skilled or fast enough to take on Bucky. Especially not Krueger.

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nimrods

@spiderman1997: Those aliens were terrifyingly fast. Rita was fully trained to slaughter them by the hundreds.

No Caption Provided

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kruger wins.

nimrods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archanfel: I don't think he can beat full metal bitch :)

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

awesome fight! but Rita has a pretty strong majority. WS is fast, but not that fast i don't think. and Kruger has lots of awesome gear and pretty good strength with his exo-suit, but probably not enough to bring the other two down because he's still pretty vulnerable to their attacks if they get past his shield thing. he mainly uses it against longer range attacks/explosions, right?

i'd say Rita could cut them both in half with her sword if they make a single misstep. she was such a badass! hope we see more of her in battles here...

Righteousness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen Edge of Tomorrow but I'm pretty sure Kruger still turns everyone else into a wet smear. Using the Exosuit 'Exo-0592' he can benchpress battleships. Meanwhile, his HIEX grenades have a blast radius off up to four kilometers (and a safe distance of 40 meters!). Then there's his shield of temporary invulnerability towards anything these guys can throw at him, and the ChemRail, which can shred through basically any sort of armor his opponents here would have.

samu02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By samu02

The Winter Soldier is outclassed by both Rita Vrataski and Agent Kruger. The advantages of his robotic arm, combat experience, and enhanced attributes are negated by the other combatants' access to better equipment, combat suits, and combat experience (Rita fought and killed hundreds of aliens through a hundred loops and Kruger has an implied hundred year's worth of experience fighting in the special forces during the wars before the Elysium film's current timeline). So he's out.

Now, Rita versus Kruger. I would have to go with Agent Kruger on this one. Even though Kruger is insane and arrogant enough to go toe to toe with Rita in close quarters combat, in which case he will be disemboweled by Rita's rotor blade sword if he makes a mistake, he has the technological edge against Rita. A chemrail burst ends the fight quickly in Kruger's favor not to mention that Kruger's force field generator could defend against the railguns on Rita's suit. Also, explosive shurikens.

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ALLCAPS_34

Good battle.

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give it Kruger,mostly due to hax tech. In second comes Rita, The Full Metal Bitch and at the end the Winter Soldier.