Krrish vs Avengers/X Men

man_thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is Krrish after his upgrade in Krrish 3.

Bruce Banner comes to India to get helo controlling his anger. One night, he looses control and goes on a rampage in Mumbai. He kills over hundreds of people including Krishna's family. Bruce calms down and returns to New York. Krishna decides to go after the man who killed his family and many others. SHIELD gets notified that Krrish is coming to murder Hulk. So they create a gauntlet.

Wave 1- Black Widow, Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Hawkeye and 10 Shield Agents. They have order to kill if necessary.

Wave 2- The Amazing Spider Man, Wolverine, Cyclops and Tobey Spiderman. Usual morals.

Wave 3- Iron Man ,War Machine and Whiplash. Usual Morals.

Wave 4- Thor and Loki. Usual morals.

Wave 5- 2003 Hulk and 2008 Hulk. Usual morals.

Can Krissh move past all these to face his final opponent? The MCU Hulk. Would he be able to defeat him?

Bonus Round- Krrish vs Avengers. Avengers include Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow, Iron Man and Hawkeye. Usual morals and equipments unless mentioned.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should stop at 4

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RBT

@dondave: Thor has pathetic durability. So does Loki.

As for this battle.. I don't remember much about 03 and 08 Hulk, but if Krrish moves past them, then he clears.

Round 1 and 2 won't ve a problem at all. Round 3 would make him work. Round 4 would really make him work. But his strength, healing, TK and speed (especially) is too much for Odinsons to handle.

MCU Hulk should not be a problem either.

As for bonus round. This is hardest round. Krrish has great advantage of speed over his opponent and that might give him a few wins. Avengers 5-6/10.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Krissh won't be able to see past Loki's illusions and stop himself from getting stabbed

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RBT

@dondave: First of all, they won't know that Krrish is susceptible to piercing. Though I agree that Loki is a bigger threat than Thor. Krrish has enough speed to land the first blow. And Loki has never been hit with the force a Bloodlusted Krrish hits. He made Kaal bleed in one hit when he let himself loose. And neither Thor nor Loki has durability even close to that of Kaal's.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@dondave: First of all, they won't know that Krrish is susceptible to piercing. Though I agree that Loki is a bigger threat than Thor. Krrish has enough speed to land the first blow. And Loki has never been hit with the force a Bloodlusted Krrish hits. He made Kaal bleed in one hit when he let himself loose. And neither Thor nor Loki has durability even close to that of Kaal's.

Loki wouldn't need to know that he's susceptible to piercing. He's not just going to stand there and wonder if the guy who wants to kill him can be stabbed or not.

It's not like he's going to make sudden hand gesture that prompt Krrish into fighting him. Once Krrish looks at Loki, Loki can cast his illusion.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krish generally starts with a blitz. so fodder shouldn't be a problem..

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Fair enough.

Even though Loki manages to stab him once it'd be far from over for Krrish. He was stabbed in gut and healed in seconds. And Krrish just need to land one blow on Loki to KO him. Seeing the huge speed difference, he won't be a problem.

man_thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anurag_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I'm bumping this.

The only thing I'm worried about is if Krishna can match Thor's strength. Or Hulk's.

Cause as far as speed goes, he can fly at hypersonic speed. He has insane combat speed and is an expert martial artist, so unless Thor's strength dwarfs his, I see Krishna stopping at 4.

man_thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Does anybody even know who Krrish is?

priyanshu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't know about Krrish much but he will stop at 3 because if you are considering his most pwerful version then what about all ironman suit about 45 which include hulk buster bleeding edge endo sys armor thor buster etc ironman will stomp

sorry for bad english

priyanshu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By priyanshu

and what if ironman or spiderman try to talk to him and then crush him

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By brucerogers

How is he supposed to put wolverine down? And I don't think he is getting past hulk or thor. Avengers and X-men stomp.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is he supposed to put wolverine down? And I don't think he is getting past hulk or thor. Avengers and X-men stomp.

I realize I'm bumping a 9 month old thread..

Why would Krrish have problem with Logan of all people? Wolverine has never tanked hits from someone as strong as Krishna.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice to see Krrish on CV.

I think he stops at 5. Don't feel he would be able to put down the Hulks.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He will stop at Wave 2

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He will stop at Wave 2

None of them are surviving a hit from him.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears 1-3. I don't think he can beat Thor and Loki.