Kronos ( Wrath of the titans ) vs The Avengers ( Movie )

• 139 results
justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By justleader

@ShootingNova: actualy kronos has speed feats if you watched the movie kronos was going forward and on his way traveled through 3 mountains instantly destoying them in like 5 seconds.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By ShootingNova

@justleader: Impressive, but not good enough. That isn't a speed feat anyways. So, a real speed feat please?

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#103  Edited By The_Thunderer

How can he beat thor?

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By kingkronos

@justleader said:

@ShootingNova: actualy kronos has speed feats if you watched the movie kronos was going forward and on his way traveled through 3 mountains instantly destoying them in like 5 seconds.

TBH that wasn't a speed feat. But I doubt that speed would matter against Kronos, since anyone getting close to him will be pretty much incinerated.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By justleader

people how is this not a speed feat he traveled 3 mountains destroying them in 5 seconds thats faster than an airplane

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By ShootingNova

@justleader: Speed feats are how fast he moves, not how fast he destroys something.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By kingkronos

@ShootingNova said:

@justleader: Speed feats are how fast he moves, not how fast he destroys something.

He meant that his size gives him speed. Meaning he can cover much more ground in a second than all the avengers.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By ShootingNova

@kingkronos: He walked slowly if I recall.... Thor/Hulk/Iron Man can keep up.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By kingkronos

@ShootingNova: Nope, only thor would keep up.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ShootingNova

@kingkronos:Iron Man should be able to jet himself. Hulk can kick off from Kronos.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By kingkronos

@ShootingNova: But if they get close, they would be incinerated.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By EternalDecider

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the movie convinced me that the only thing that was able to stop Kronos was the Spear of Triam. So they're probably gonna put up a fight, but not a very successful one. Even if they could bring down Kronos with the spear, Thor would probably be the most effective attacker, followed by Iron Man aiding him. The rest... would end up burning in lava. Or flying towards some mountain.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ShootingNova

@kingkronos: @EternalDecider: Hulk can't just die like that, if part of his body gets incinerated it regenerates.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By EternalDecider

@ShootingNova: Yeah. But Hulk definitely can't do much damage considering the size and power of Kronos. He won't die, but he won't do much either. He'll get wiped out by kronos's attacks and get crushed by some boulders or be constantly pushed back. He's not gonna do much swimming or trying to attack in lava.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By AngryHulks

Thor's best swing could possibly handle Kronos, it may take many times, but it might worked. (In the first film, Mjolnir has shown to be capable of lifting huge piece of landscape)

Iron Man's best hope is to quickly flies back to his house and do some quick research and development to his armor.

Hulk could outmaneuver and distract Kronos, it's unknown whether he could done huge damage. He could easily climb on his back though, but he'll be distract by other heroes.

Captain America, Hawkeye, and Black Widow can distract Kronos from the main game changer, all of them could outmaneuver him.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By ShootingNova

@AngryHulks: The fight could be a stalemate. Kronos can do what to Hulk, Thor and Iron Man?

@EternalDecider: Hulk won't die, he can't get crushed. Lava will do nothing to him.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By EternalDecider

@AngryHulks: I doubt that. Cap, Hawkeye and Black Widow won't do much. The first three can do some damage, but as for the rest, their best bet is to run.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By justleader

@ShootingNova: i know that. i was saying that he was walking and destroying through three consecutive mountains in 5 seconds

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ShootingNova

@justleader: Which is not a speed feat.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By justleader

@ShootingNova: imagine if those mountains werent in front of him he would have been much more fast and how is covering up 3 mountains in 5 seconds not a speed feet

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ShootingNova

@justleader: That is a result of his power. Not speed. A speed feat is, for example: moving so fast you created the winds.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By justleader

@ShootingNova: i know what a speed feat is. i am saying that because he's big he can cover more distance than the avengers and he covered three mountains and destroying them at the same time in 5 seconds do you understand that?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By ShootingNova

@justleader: Whatever. Not enough to match the Avengers anyways.

xybernauts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By xybernauts

Just to add my two cents. We have to remember that technically Thor, according to mythology is a giant killer so there is a chance he could take him on. Of course Kronos is more then just a giant, one could argue so let's add the fact that the Avengers have many resources at their disposal. For example, Thor has his father Odin whose power could argueablely rival that of Zeus and there is also all the artifacts in Odin's Vault which include The Eye of Agamotto, The Infinity Gauntlet, The Casket of Ancient Winters, The Enternal Flame, The Tablet of Life and Time, and The Warlocks Eye. So that adds 6 wild cards into the mix that could very well tip the balance of power in the Avengers favor. While Kronos might win if the Avengers tried to fight him head on using only their brute strength, I doubt the Avengers would be stupid enough to do that. Instead they would come up with a battle plan like using The wild cards. Also, remember the good guys always win in comics so they have that boon as well. You could even take it a step further by saying that all the Avengers have to do is get the Spear of Trium (i.e. Zeus' thunderbolt, Poseidon's Trident, and Hades Pitchfork merged) like Perseus did and use it to defeat Kronos. If Perseus could do it how much easier would it be for the combined might of the Avengers.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By ShootingNova

@xybernauts: The thing is, we can't use Odin since he's outside this battle. I know what you're thinking, but we can only use what has been specified.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is the most likely one to be able to defeat Kronos!

DarkAdherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Avengers take this. The Spear of Triam is a cheap plot device. You make dream battles like these to put opponents on equal footing so that they can have a good and fair fight. If you say the Spear of Triam is the ONLY way to kill Kronos, and you aren't allowing his opponents access to it, you're basically just glorifying him by putting otherwise powerful opponents against impossible odds. And that's not even taking into consideration equivalent force from something else doing the Spears job.

Thor and Iron Man take this, Hulk is icing on the cake, the others relax on a nearby beach and catch some sun.

Thor amps up Iron Man for repeated big blasts while also dishing out damage himself. Hulk is more than strong enough to shatter earth and stone, so he'll have no trouble breaking Kronos' earthy body apart. And if worse comes to worst, Hulk and Thor distract Kronos while Tony flies off to make a weapon that can drop Kronos.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Captain America,Black Widow,Hawkeye, die as soon as the first blast of lava hit them, Iron Man tries to avoid but gets tagged and retreats for repairs, Hulk gets drowned in magma Thor: F*ck this I'm going back to Asgard.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way to kill Kronos is by using the Spear of Triam!

Thor does not solo this, he gets stomped along with the rest of the Avengers.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Noone301994

Hawkeye solos.

No Caption Provided

LordWhis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thor and Kronos are brothers, Thor's mother is Gaea

LordWhis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thor strikes him down with the winds of a thousand worlds, movie thor oneshotted the Destroyer.

He is physically the strongest Norse god, due to his elder god lineage

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AoU Thor solos, add Iron Man and it's overkill since they'll launch a city destroying attack together.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still retain that all Thor has to do is fly through kronos

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kronos was only beaten by a hax weapon. Unless Mjolnir shows the same hax properties, The Avengers are doomed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was stated on Kronos's official COTT page that he is immortal and the only thing capable of killing him is the spear of trium,thor and hulk are very durable but do they have infinite durability NO.his DC is to much for them to handle not to mention they'll have to deal with the creatures that spawn from his lava.in short KRONOS show loki and ultron how it's done

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Thor could solo

Edit* actually I'm not sure who wins here..

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultra mismatch Kronos wins. Stormbreaker is not Trium Spear