Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how either could hurt each other really.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kronos the guy two shot Zues and Hades. His punches where causong earthqaukes

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither could take the other down more than likely.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pyro_raptor

Because Kronos is a deity while Godzilla is mortal compared to Kronos so Godzilla wouldn't able to kill Kronos since deities are supposed to be more supreme compared to mortals.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not sure how well Kronos could do against Godzilla, but Godzilla won't be able to harm Kronos. Something of an impasse.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nwname  Moderator

Legendary Godzilla is one of the most underrated chracters. Legendary Gz didn't even feel a explosion 1/4 size of earth. Also muto survived that explosion with little trouble and Gz killed it. Gz was in the center of the explosion of Castle Bravo where temperetures reach 100 millon(hotter than core of the sun) fahrenheit while his eyes are open. Gz stomps.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Because Kronos is a deity while Godzilla is mortal compared to Kronos so Godzilla wouldn't able to kill Kronos since deities are supposed to be more supreme compared to mortals.

"Deity" is a meaningless term as far as battles are concerned.

As far as feats go, Kronos really didn't do much of anything to suggest he'd be able to defeat someone who walks off getting hit with a million tons of skyscraper and the castle bravo nuke.

This ends with both sides walking away to smash the golden gate bridge.

Again.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@vrakmul: The building and castle bravo feats are nothing compared to Meteor feat. And building didn't even cause gz to fall. He falled because he is tired. He falled before the building.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul: The building and castle bravo feats are nothing compared to Meteor feat. And building didn't even cause gzz to fall. He falled because he is tired. He falled before the building.

Since when was Final Wars Goji part of this thread?

As the movie isn't presently in theaters and the DVD is months off I can't really confirm if it was the skyscraper that pushed him down or not.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nwname  Moderator

@vrakmul: Who said FW goji is part of this ? I am talking about Meteor in Godzilla awakening comic. It is %100 canon to the movie(writer of the film said). Meteor in that comic was far more powerful than meteor in Final Wars. It made a explosion 1/4 size of earth. It hit the godzilla hundreds of millions year ago(stated in comic).

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul: Who said FW goji is part of this ? I am talking about Meteor in Godzilla awakening comic. It is %100 canon to the movie(writer of the film said). Meteor in that comic was far more powerful than meteor in Final Wars. It made a explosion 1/4 size of earth. It hit the godzilla hundreds of millions year ago(stated in comic).

The Permian extinction meteor? Oh yes that.

Well that is a pretty crazy feat. And since he's 200+ million years old we also know he survived the Triassic and Cretaceous mass extinction events, as well as a slew of smaller extinction events.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nwname  Moderator

@vrakmul: It falled directly on Gz. It didn't harm godzilla even a little.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, Kronos winning by virtue of being a "deity" is the same as saying that since Marvel's Vishnu was a Skyfather, he would stomp Thor. Titles are irrelevant and Kronos has shown no attacks that would give him the victory.

But then, the only weapon that could kill Kronos is the Spear of Triam, which Godzilla lacks, which is why this is probably a draw.

DarkAdherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarkAdherent

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: Reasons why you are wrong about that meteor. 1) It's a theory. The scientist describing that incident has no proof of that actually happening. The fact that it even hit Godzilla to begin with is nothing more than dramatic flair for the comic. 2) Assuming that even though it's a theory, said scientist is correct, and assuming the meteor DID hit Godzilla, you have no proof he survived it. Godzilla is a species, not a single, solitary creature. All you know from that event is that the meteor caused Godzilla, and creatures like him to move closer to the center of the Earth, to feed off of radiation from the core.

You can't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that that scientists Theory is in truth, fact, and you absolutely cannot prove that Godzilla survived the impact of that meteor. Even if we are to assume that the Godzilla in the movie is the very same one from millions of years ago, that did get hit, and he did survive that meteor, there is no way the Mutos could have stood a chance against him, let alone pinned him down and nearly killed him in the movie. If he was able to withstand a force that great(the meteor), they would have to be hitting him so hard, that the Earth, for miles around, would have been ripped asunder by their blows against him, and there would have been quakes all the way around the entire world.

As for the actual battle between Godzilla and Kronos...I feel Godzilla could win this. If for nothing else, Kronos is made of earth and rock and magma. Godzilla's Atomic Breath is loaded with radiation, and is likely formed of plasma (that isn't fact, so I suppose you don't have to actually count that in Godzilla's favor). He would have no problem ripping Kronos apart, where as Godzilla has canonically survived a nuclear explosion at point blank range, which is almost assuredly more deadly than lava. At best, Legendary Godzilla destroys Kronos body, and his spirit, or soul, or whatever lives on, since Godzilla doesn't possess the Spear of Triam as stated earlier, to completely destroy him.

(Also, sorry for the really long post. >.<)

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pyro_raptor

@darkadherent: aren't deities supposed to be immortal when hurt by science but how can Godzilla be able to destroy souls, spirits and anything supernatural or divine and since when godzilla does such a thing?!

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pyro_raptor

@vrakmul: aren't deities supposed to be immortal and invulnerable?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul: aren't dieties supposed to be immortal & invulnerable?

Says who? Certainly not greek myth where Ouranos can get his doodle chopped off with a stone sickle (or outright killed in some versions of the myth).

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul: i mean aren't deities supposed to be immortal when the damage is based from physical science?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul: i mean aren't deities supposed to be immortal when the damage is based from physical science?

The Scientific method wasn't even a thing during the time of the Greeks so I don't see how they could say that the gods were invulnerable to science.

And it's still a stone sickle, just because it came from Gaia doesn't make it magic.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pyro_raptor

@vrakmul: no but i also mean what about normal physical attacks like impacts, burning fire & even natural hazards including even stronger ones?

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrakmul: no but i also mean what about normal physical attacks like impacts, burning fire & even natural hazards including even stronger ones?

No? Typhon was defeated by throwing what amounted to a very big rock at him.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_johnathan: when did Typhon ever got defeated this way? Did he die permenently or survive & aren't deities supposed to be immortal?

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_johnathan: when did Typhon ever got defeated this way? Did he die permenently or survive & aren't deities supposed to be immortal?

Zeus threw a big rock (a mountain) at him. Typhon to this day remains unable to free himself from a weight that the Hulk would lift trivially.

And bro, do you even Norse mythology?

"Deity" is a meaningless title.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

Deities died in Greek mythology as well.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla.

DarkAdherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyro_raptor: I'm thinking you didn't read the last bit of my post. I said Godzilla could destroy his body, but not his soul. If you really want to go with the notion that the spear or Triam or whatever is the only thing that can kill Kronos (and not equivalent force, for whatever reason), Godzilla would dismantle Kronos' body, and his soul would flutter about until it was able to possess someone or something, or reconstitute another body, however long that would take. Nonetheless, Godzilla destroying his body would render the fight over, thus, Godzilla wins.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pyro_raptor

@darkadherent: Oh yeah I understand! Godzilla destroys Kronos's body leaving nothing else but a pile of charred pieces and chunks of lava rocks and only a living spirit left dissolving/vanishing into smoke!

DarkAdherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DarkAdherent

@pyro_raptor: Right! But again, that's assuming that equivalent force doesn't outright kill him. Since we have no idea whether or not Kronos' soul or spirit can survive without it's body, most things can't so I'd like to think he can't either.

Also, in regards to science vs dieties, you have to keep in mind that in nearly every mythology out there, gods were killed by mortals and mortal heroes. In Comic's, you see Science handing Gods their asses quite a bit, too. Iron Man is technology, and Hulk is most definitely a product of science, and both have done a lot more than 'hurt' gods on many, many occasions. Same is true for the DCU. In fact, Gods die so often in their real world stories, I don't think calling them immortal is really accurate to begin with.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pyro_raptor

@darkadherent: His(Kronos) spirit appears as rising cloudy smoke which dissolves into thin air(with the smoke carrying his soul) but how can Iron man & Hulk be able to hurt Kronos? Just look at the other thread.

DarkAdherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DarkAdherent

@pyro_raptor: I said they've fought deities, more specifically, in the comics. That thread is about the movie versions and even still, most of those people are pretty off base about the Avenger's being useless. Both Iron Man and Hulk did more than hold their own against Thor in the Avengers, and Thor is a god. If you want specifics against Kronos, Iron Man has a huge advantage in maneuverability and ranged fire power. His suit can generate many different blasts, and he has tons of different suits with varying levels of power. Hulk might take awhile due to Kronos size, but Hulk can easily crush rocks and break mountains, if given time. I'm not sure how he'd fair against lava, but Hulk is largely considered indestructible (though not invincible).

This is getting off topic, though. I firmly believe Godzilla can withstand Kronos' lava attacks by way of him being able to survive a point blank nuclear attack. Sustained blasts from Godzilla will put in serious work in dismantling Kronos as well, and if he gets into melee range, Godzilla has always been super strong, regardless of his incarnation.

Edit: I'd like to amend my stance on the Spear of Triam. It's a cop out. The point of these fights is to put your opponents on an equal enough playing field that either one can beat the other. If you're not willing to admit that, then you're basically glorifying one contender because they require very specific means to be killed or otherwise dealt with. In the end, Godzilla still stomps this fight.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkadherent: so Godzilla let out his victory roar with Kronos' soul vanishing into the rising thick clouds of smoke!

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pyro_raptor

@vrakmul: @darkadherent: but also since kronos is made of lava, how would this Godzilla be able to destroy lava?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By Jestersmiles

Stale mate. Both just walk away, nothing to see here.

No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyro_raptor: I said they've fought deities, more specifically, in the comics. That thread is about the movie versions and even still, most of those people are pretty off base about the Avenger's being useless. Both Iron Man and Hulk did more than hold their own against Thor in the Avengers, and Thor is a god. If you want specifics against Kronos, Iron Man has a huge advantage in maneuverability and ranged fire power. His suit can generate many different blasts, and he has tons of different suits with varying levels of power. Hulk might take awhile due to Kronos size, but Hulk can easily crush rocks and break mountains, if given time. I'm not sure how he'd fair against lava, but Hulk is largely considered indestructible (though not invincible).

This is getting off topic, though. I firmly believe Godzilla can withstand Kronos' lava attacks by way of him being able to survive a point blank nuclear attack. Sustained blasts from Godzilla will put in serious work in dismantling Kronos as well, and if he gets into melee range, Godzilla has always been super strong, regardless of his incarnation.

Edit: I'd like to amend my stance on the Spear of Triam. It's a cop out. The point of these fights is to put your opponents on an equal enough playing field that either one can beat the other. If you're not willing to admit that, then you're basically glorifying one contender because they require very specific means to be killed or otherwise dealt with. In the end, Godzilla still stomps this fight.

Movie thor is not a god, he an Alien, if you are talking about the movie.

DarkAdherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyro_raptor: @jestersmiles: Movie Thor is still a God. God's by their nature of living in different realms and/or worlds ARE aliens.

Pyro, we went over this 3 months ago. Godzilla would be able to dismantle Kronos' body. His breath attacks could do serious work on the rocky parts of him and he could blow him apart with ease. Can he destroy his Godly essence/soul/spirit/whatever? Probably not, but he can put him in the market for a new body.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jestersmiles

@darkadherent said:

@pyro_raptor: @jestersmiles: Movie Thor is still a God. God's by their nature of living in different realms and/or worlds ARE aliens.

Pyro, we went over this 3 months ago. Godzilla would be able to dismantle Kronos' body. His breath attacks could do serious work on the rocky parts of him and he could blow him apart with ease. Can he destroy his Godly essence/soul/spirit/whatever? Probably not, but he can put him in the market for a new body.

umm he not a god. You can spin it any way you want he an Alien with Alien technology not a divine deity. FACT.

DarkAdherent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Pro tip, your opinion isn't fact. Never in the movies do they specifically say that Thor is just an alien and not a deity. They still use magic and have divine powers, they are still part of the same legends they're born from. That said, get your silly ass argument out of here. This is Godzilla vs Kronos, not Thor. Someone brought up another silly point from another thread, and I only pointed out why they were wrong.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nwname  Moderator

Godzilla stomps. He will walk thru Kronos to kill him. He survived 100 million degrees. What is lava going to do to him ? Spite.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmm... The smell of spite threads... Smells like... Curbstomp.

Godzilla stomps.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 nwname  Moderator
A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_annihilate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

hahaha ZILLA kills eats him

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 nwname  Moderator

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Spite threads are funny imo. Like Galactus vs Magneto or Thanos with ig vs Aunt May with 3 days prep. This isn't funny one. but there are some ridiculous ones IMO.