#1 Posted by xdm (550 posts) - - Show Bio

I have done a reply to the Beyonder's thread. And I ask me some questions.

From my point of view, the two pictures below look very similar.

Thanos with IG is equal to Beyonder (secret war) ?
And I'm thinking about Krona (who defeated Galactus...as Beyonder). 

Are these three guys in the same league ?
Are they the same thing (incarnation of omnipotence) ? or not ?
A battle between the most powerfull incarnation of each characters will be a stalemate ? or not ?
#2 Posted by AMS (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

Very interesting battle.  

In my own opinion it goes like this; 

PR Beyonder 
Krona (while he had entrophys power) 
Thanos 

I think most people will argue the placings though, heck I would probably put Thanos joint in second place with Krona just leading slightly; 

PR Beyonder 
Krona/Thanos. 

People moan and say PR Beyonder is overrated but he was simply another level when he first appeared, the feats and on panel appearances he has before the retcon do not lie. He was too powerful for Marvel to handle lol.
#3 Posted by King Saturn (223829 posts) - - Show Bio
Classic Beyonder for the win
#4 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Beyonder
Thanos with IG
Krona
Thanos without any boosts.

#5 Posted by kagetaicho (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

There's one major difference between the two pictures. LT is in the group against Beyonder and LT > Galactus, In-betweener, Stranger, Cronus, Thanos, Mistress Love, Master Hate, Master Order, Lord Chaos, Death, Eternity, Infinity etc. combined if i'm not mistaken.

#6 Posted by Newmen (15 posts) - - Show Bio

second picture

#7 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

Krona get's smoked followed by Thanos. PR Beyonder owns.

#8 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Pr beyonder makes both of them look like there of no signifigance. and Thanos(withIG) would beat Krona IMO but i don't know that much about Krona and i concider crossovers non-canon.
#9 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

PR beyonder got this...

#10 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting match up. 

I give this to Beyonder.

#11 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" Pr beyonder makes both of them look like there of no signifigance. and Thanos(withIG) would beat Krona IMO but i don't know that much about Krona and i concider crossovers non-canon. "
Yup. 

PR Beyonder is the single most powerful character Marvel has ever created. 
#12 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" Pr beyonder makes both of them look like there of no signifigance. and Thanos(withIG) would beat Krona IMO but i don't know that much about Krona and i concider crossovers non-canon. "
Yup.  PR Beyonder is the single most powerful character Marvel has ever created.  "

him or TOAA but its debateable wich one is acctually superior, the infinites may be up there too.
#13 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
Yup.  PR Beyonder is the single most powerful character Marvel has ever created.  "
him or TOAA but its debateable wich one is acctually superior, the infinites may be up there too. "
True. But at the time there was no TOAA and PRB was doing as he pleased with no interference. Except from PR MM who learned his place, eventually. 
#14 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
him or TOAA but its debateable wich one is acctually superior, the infinites may be up there too. "
True. But at the time there was no TOAA and PRB was doing as he pleased with no interference. Except from PR MM who learned his place, eventually.  "

yeah im just saying either could be more powerful.
#15 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
True. But at the time there was no TOAA and PRB was doing as he pleased with no interference. Except from PR MM who learned his place, eventually.  "
 yeah im just saying either could be more powerful. "
 I know. But I'm saying, PRB is the most powerful character ever created by Marvel without extending to the "all mighty" GOD, Presence, TOAA, etc. He was a regular guy with infinite power. 
#16 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
 I know. But I'm saying, PRB is the most powerful character ever created by Marvel without extending to the "all mighty" GOD, Presence, TOAA, etc. He was a regular guy with infinite power.  "

well acctually he was the culmintion of millions of multiverses with infinite power......
#17 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
 I know. But I'm saying, PRB is the most powerful character ever created by Marvel without extending to the "all mighty" GOD, Presence, TOAA, etc. He was a regular guy with infinite power.  "
 well acctually he was the culmintion of millions of multiverses with infinite power...... "
Millions? I thought all. O well 

PRB wins.
#18 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
 well acctually he was the culmintion of millions of multiverses with infinite power...... "
Millions? I thought all. O well  PRB wins. "

how many are there? and it stated he had millions of times the power of the multiverse.
#19 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Side note: In JLA/Avengers, the Grandmaster and Metron purposely plotted to divert  Krona into the Marvel universe. If the Grandmaster didn't want  Krona there, he wouldn't have agreed to Metron's terms. He'd outright kill Metron because he could. So, supposedly the Grandmaster tried to stop Krona from whatever he was going to do, but even though the GM possessed most of the weapons of ultimate power in both universes (the Infinity Gauntlet included), he still lost miserably. However, at the end, he seemed to be pleased that he'd played a game where all sides had won; Krona was just a pawn to him just like everybody else in the story. The true game was Krona vs the MU/DC heroes, not Krona Vs GM. The stake of the game was his life and both universes depended on the heroes winning. He faked the whole thing.  

Given all that, I'd say the Beyonder wins this fight with either Thanos or Krona coming in second.

#20 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
 how many are there? and it stated he had millions of times the power of the multiverse. "
Well, was the multiverse around in those times?
#21 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

@superdemon said:

" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
 how many are there? and it stated he had millions of times the power of the multiverse. "
Well, was the multiverse around in those times? "

yes of course it was.
#22 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @superdemon said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
Well, was the multiverse around in those times? "
It was.
#23 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

1) PR Beyonder 
2) Thanos with HOTU 
3)Thanos with IG 
4) Krona

#24 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans said:

" 1) PR Beyonder 2) Thanos with HOTU 3)Thanos with IG 4) Krona "

#25 Posted by Herokiller12344 (991 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thor's hammmer

said:

Yup.

PR Beyonder is the single most powerful character Marvel has ever created.

Actually, I think that title goes to The Phoenix Force.

#26 Posted by Killemall (18282 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry man, if i am interpreting it correctly, you believe The Phoenix Force is more powerful than Pr Beyonder. That pretty clearly incorrect given Rachel with Phoenix power could not so much has put a scratch on him, we know Phoenix feared LT and had to obey him and it was reverse in terms of Pr Beyonder.

Honestly man, going by feats, there really is nothing to suggest Phoenix Force is just as powerful as Eternity, let alone be in the same weight class of PR Beyonder.

#27 Posted by dondave (34588 posts) - - Show Bio

@herokiller12344 said:

Sorry man, if i am interpreting it correctly, you believe The Phoenix Force is more powerful than Pr Beyonder. That pretty clearly incorrect given Rachel with Phoenix power could not so much has put a scratch on him, we know Phoenix feared LT and had to obey him and it was reverse in terms of Pr Beyonder.

Honestly man, going by feats, there really is nothing to suggest Phoenix Force is just as powerful as Eternity, let alone be in the same weight class of PR Beyonder.

QFT

#28 Posted by Herokiller12344 (991 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Maybe, but PR Beyonder's not all he's cracked up to be.

#29 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Maybe, but PR Beyonder's not all he's cracked up to be.

In Secret Wars II he was unequivocally stated to be the most powerful being in all of existence. It's kind of hard to overestimate that.

#30 Posted by Herokiller12344 (991 posts) - - Show Bio

@freefa11: All I'm saying is that the Beyonder's feats are vague shows of power, when it comes down to specifics, he's nowhere near that impressive.

#31 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@killemall said:

@herokiller12344 said:

QFT

Seconded

PR Beyonder is in another league than these 2.

Then IG Thanos edges out Krona imo but I could be swayed either way on this one (between these 2)

#32 Posted by Freefa11 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

@herokiller12344: In his first appearance he swept away a galaxy just to show he could do it, and moments later stomped Galactus. He was easily capable of affecting the whole universe on a subatomic level and barely consciously. He challenged the Celestials on their home world (or something like it) and kicked their asses with no difficulty. He killed Death. He was explicitly more powerful than all the abstracts combined, including the Living Tribunal, to the point they felt it was useless to even try fighting him themselves. There aren't a whole lot of guys around who can cow the Living Tribunal. Just who do you think is stronger, and why?