Akhenaten stopped Dr. Doom so Akhenaten wins

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Freefa11

That's Krona, not Kronos. Kronos is the Titan god of time, which would make this a very different fight.

I'm not entirely clear on Krona's power level. If JLA/Avengers is canon to DC, which has been alluded to, then he is superior to Galactus, and I think he could win. From what I remember, even without that crossover he is stronger than a single Guardian, which still makes him pretty powerful.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By czarny_samael666

Akhenaten.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By whydama

Tough match, but I think Krona wins this.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Akhenaten should win rather handily (btw someone above me bumped this thread and his/ her message seem to be deleted now) and the only power shown on panel to be able to beat Akhenaten , who was running around with a partial power of Heart of the Infinity was Thanos's full mastery over it.

Its a fraction of TOAA power, a power he beat everyone, Abstracts like Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order were helpless to stop him, council of skyfather felt they were dealing with infinity power that dwarfed their own (pretty obvious really).

Not a whole lot of feats but given description and what limited feat he achieved , all with extreme ease, he should be a whole lot above Krona.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akhenaten curbstomps.

He has the HOTU and it gives who ever is using it vast omnipotence and on par (or just a level under) TOAA.

The only way Krona can win here is if he also has a object that makes him on par with TOAA.

@killemall: Yea that was my comment. I deleted it because the computer I was on in my college didn't show the comment probably so I reposted it as you can see.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akhenaten ftw