#1 Posted by OSIRIS (16 posts) - - Show Bio

does anybody else think marvel betrayed the character and fans by having Krona whup Galactus in avengers/jla?i could understand dc out negotiating marvel to have supes beat thor,as hes,well,superman;but krona easily beating galactus?they should never have conceded that one!felt really let down by marvel there.any thoughts?

#2 Posted by never give up (9496 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

In theory I don't see why Krona shouldn't be able to beat Galactus, his origin shows a great potential for an insanely powerful character, on top of that he was the big villain of the story, they had to show that he was incredibly powerful by doing a feat....

Besides, Krona is one of the only villains in any of the two universes that could have a good reason to try to eliminate the heroes and the earths

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

ORLY

#5 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

dosen't matter its not cannon its just another ridiculous crossover. Marvel doest even count it,   

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Ah Huh... Indeed
#7 Posted by staphin (199 posts) - - Show Bio

krona

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Its fine.

#9 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I think Krona vs Thanos with the IG would have been a better fight then Krona vs Galactus.

#10 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Krona was fine...

#11 Edited by TifaLockhart (14043 posts) - - Show Bio

It is canon. And Krona during the story was more powerful than Eternity. Also, Captain America proved better in a fight than Batman.

#12 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by TifaLockhart (14043 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: a Marvel handbook referenced it. Also, for what it's worth, HeroClix referenced it. And if its only canon to the DCU, then Marvel can't claim any feats from it. Fairs fair.

#14 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by TifaLockhart (14043 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: not sure, but most people write it off as non-canon since a handbook is not a comic per se, and handbooks are notorious for the dated class system. I personally feel its Marvel lovers reaching so they don't have to face facts.

#16 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Personally I don't see it as very useful for any fanboy, DC or Marvel (for the record I like both). Sure Supes beat Thor, but then Kal got creamed by a bunch of light bricks. I also recall Iron Man punking GL. So all in all it's an even handed story. Perhaps not accurate but balanced.

#17 Edited by TifaLockhart (14043 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: I loved the dogpile. Gang up like a bunch of punks and kick a man while he's reeling from a tough fight. The worst part was, Batman didn't capitalize on it.

#18 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@osiris: Krona had, amongst other artifacts, the Infinity Gauntlet when he did that

#19 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@osiris: Krona had, amongst other artifacts, the Infinity Gauntlet when he did that

where did you get that from? that's false (scans are from right to left)

on the contrary, right after this, the artifacts were used against him:

#20 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: The page right before the battle, the artifacts were held in tandem by Grandmaster and Krona, and Krona disabled Grandmaster

it was kind of my presumption that Krona was able to access the power of those artifacts while he was fighting Galactus

#21 Posted by Hyperlight (5510 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant stand krona, he is random