Krogan vs. Prophet and Adam Jensen vs. Batman and Nightwing

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By force_echo

The title says it all baby. Well not really, there be a bunch of stipulations, but I bet the title got some of you excited huh?

3 Krogan Battlelords, each around like 800 years old, wearing powered heavy armor and advanced kinetic barriers (superconducting backup capacitors, Geth layered nanocrystals, advanced emitters, etc.). All 3 have biotics, and are capable of the following tech powers Cryo, Incinerate, Tech armor, Omniblade, and overload. They are armed with upgraded Graal Spike Throwers, upgraded Claymores, and Carnifex Pistols. They're in the same clan so they've been fighting by eachother's sides for like a hundred years.

Jensen is fully upgraded, and this is Prophet at the end of Crysis 3, so they're pretty badass. The two have been training together intensively for about 3 months, giving them a basic teamwork framework. Also, I don't know if I have the authority to do this, but the feat in the Deus Ex comic where Jensen effortlessly dodges sniper rounds after they've been fired is not allowed. It's stupid, doesn't make any sense given the framework of the universe, and just general PIS. Jensen is armed with an Revenant Assault Rifle (Mass Effect) and X-43 MIKE (Crysis), and Prophet has a Typhoon (from Crysis) and Widow Anti-material Rifle (Mass Effect).

To keep Batman and Nightwing from dying within the first 3 seconds of the battle, they're gonna receive upgrades courtesy of the Mass Effect Universe.

- Batman's now-heat-seeking batarangs are now manufactured from omnigel via an omnitool and ejected white hot, like an omniblade. These batarangs have a monomolecular edge like Kai Leng's sword (these upgrades apply to explosive 'rangs, flashbang 'rangs, whatever the dudes carrying nowadays) These upgrades also apply to Nightwing's Wingdings, if he still uses those. Nightwing's electrified escrima sticks are fitted with microthrusters slaved through a neural uplink to his mind, enabling him to control them at will. Batman has his batarangs slaved to his mind as well, enabling full flight control.

- Batman's and Nightwing's suit are upgraded to Mass Effect level. The outside layer is composed of ablative titanium dipped ceramic carbide arrays, the middle layer is non-newtonian kinetic gel, the inner layer is high grade ballistic fiber. The suits give the users 1.5x base strength.

-Batman and Nightwing also have basic Kinetic Barriers, and active cloaking (including noise cancellation).

Finally, the fight takes place within a huge warehouse sized room in Metroplex, who is an Autobot city. Metroplex will automatically shift the environment to favor the losing team. For example, if Bats and Nightwing are getting shat on, he'll turn off the lights and create rafters in the ceiling, if Jensen and Prophet are losing, he'll cater to their ranged advantage by increasing the length of the room, if the Krogan are losing he'll eliminate all cover and lower the height of the ceiling, etc. The fight starts with plenty of cover, and with the lights on.

BATTLE!!!!!!!

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zaied

A little complex, but I'm favoring Team 2. Prophet can take out a good majority of them with something like the Widow. As long as he stays cloaked, hidden, and uses his speed he can dictate the fight.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Feats for Adam Jensen include:

• Pushing someone else out of the way of Sniperfire (and dodging it himself), Dodging machine gunfire, a rocket,etc
  • Outpacing a rocket
  • Tanking an explosion that competely vaporized another augmented woman
  • VERY HIGH Pain tolerence.
  • Can go invisible
  • Can see through walls
  • No fall injury
  • No recoil
  • Decent H2H and swordsmenship and His arms can project swords from them.
  • He can see any weakness and injury a person has
  • Superhuman Strength, Humans are like tissue and he can easily ragdoll fridges and bodys. He can also punch straight through brick walls.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Though impressive but I see Batman beating Jensen in a fight from those feats alone

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@force_echo: I was about to comment just on the title...then I read the body! Damn dude, you went in!

Since both Batman and NW have those specific up grades, I think they could fair well if they primarily use stealth; and since there are 3 Krogan in this battle, not just he one I was thinking, they too have a very good shot at doing some major damage. All that being said though; Prophet has the potential to solo.

Prophet at least (not sure about Jensen) should be able to hack all their tech since Prophet's suit is insanely adaptable, and seemingly rebuilds/re-modulates itself on the fly. As soon as prophet comes in proximity of any ME tech, he'll be able to scan and hack it in order to take it down, all upgrading his own tech in the process.

Full disclosure, I know VERY little about the Krogan as I've only play a minimal amount of ME, but I know how adaptable Prophet's suit is (since I've played/beat all the Crysis games), so I have very little issue saying that he alone could destroy the 3 Krogan...with Jensen on his team though, they would absolutely stomp.

Against team Batman it would be the same story as Prophet's suit can adapted to pretty much anything, so I can see Prophet hacking their tech and exposing them. Jensen or Prophet would be able to take them out fairly easily at that point.

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By force_echo

@zaied: That's rather improbable. Prophet can't stay cloaked while firing the weapon, and it requires a lengthy reload after every shot. A scenario would go like this: Prophet snipes a Krogan, the Krogan's shields go down, the Krogan now know where Prophet is, Metroplex retracts whatever cover Prophet is hiding behind, Prophet is now in an exposed position where he either needs to switch weapons or reload the Widow (his option will probably be to switch weapons), a Krogan initiates a Warp field on Prophet's armor while another Krogan uses Biotic charge to close the distance. 2nd Krogan uses one shot from the upgraded Claymore, killing Prophet. Another note, Nanovision will not work on ME cloaking which Batman and Nightwing now have (seeing as how infrared scopes in the ME Universe can't see cloaked characters).

@reaverlation said:

@pr0metheus: Though impressive but I see Batman beating Jensen in a fight from those feats alone

I assume you mean the un-upgraded normal comic Batman. If that's the case I assure you that Jensen would utterly dominate normal Batman, with huge advantages in durability, speed, strength, stealth, and range. Even Batman's admittedly far superior fighting skills wouldn't come into play with the massive disconnect in every other area. If you mean the ME upgraded Batman from this match, Jensen would still win an up-front battle, but of course, Batman doesn't have to fight up front. If he uses his brain, teamwork with Nightwing, and his tech, he can defeat both Jensen and Prophet, as well as the Krogan.

@onilordasmodeus said:

@force_echo: I was about to comment just on the title...then I read the body! Damn dude, you went in!

Since both Batman and NW have those specific up grades, I think they could fair well if they primarily use stealth; and since there are 3 Krogan in this battle, not just he one I was thinking, they too have a very good shot at doing some major damage. All that being said though; Prophet has the potential to solo.

Prophet at least (not sure about Jensen) should be able to hack all their tech since Prophet's suit is insanely adaptable, and seemingly rebuilds/re-modulates itself on the fly. As soon as prophet comes in proximity of any ME tech, he'll be able to scan and hack it in order to take it down, all upgrading his own tech in the process.

Full disclosure, I know VERY little about the Krogan as I've only play a minimal amount of ME, but I know how adaptable Prophet's suit is (since I've played/beat all the Crysis games), so I have very little issue saying that he alone could destroy the 3 Krogan...with Jensen on his team though, they would absolutely stomp.

Against team Batman it would be the same story as Prophet's suit can adapted to pretty much anything, so I can see Prophet hacking their tech and exposing them. Jensen or Prophet would be able to take them out fairly easily at that point.

Thanks for your comment, however I must point out that one can only attack a technology through physical hard-point interface or through wireless protocol. We can see this in Crysis 3 wherein Prophet needs to physically access a Ceph mind-carrier to access the Ceph telepathic network (which is technology based). I will also point out that Prophet's suit would likely not have been able to do this if the Ceph themselves didn't let Prophet in the network in an effort to control him. I doubt either the Batman team nor the Krogan team will allow sufficient physical contact for Prophet' suit to hack their technology. And the only way to do otherwise would be to access the Omnitools through the extranet. Prophet's suit is adaptable, no doubt, but having it access an alien wireless protocol and use it in an effort to hack a technology which may or may not have a vulnerability or connection in that aspect, all during an intense firefight, is stretching it a little bit.

Here's my output on the battle: The Krogan dominate in up-front warfare. In a face-to-face battle, they will likely decimate both other teams at the same time. The Batman team dominates in stealth. All other things controlled, in a prolonged battle with ample opportunities they would slowly pick off the other teams one be one. Prophet's team is sort of a middle ground. They're fast, mobile, and equipped with cloaking systems, but lack the stealth experience or skill of the Batman team. Similarly, they are more heavily armed than the Batman team by a large margin, but still can't stand up to the Krogans in a straight up firefight. They're gonna need to play to both sides to survive in this fight.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam Jensen is too fast for anyone here.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@force_echo: Those feats presented for Jensen would put him around more or less Captain America's physical level.Some of those things Batman has done and his skill and stealth are way better than Jensen's

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: He's fast, but can easily be incapacitated by the Krogans via biotics (stasis, charge, etc.) or simply be taken unawares by the Batman team

@force_echo: Those feats presented for Jensen would put him around more or less Captain America's physical level.Some of those things Batman has done and his skill and stealth are way better than Jensen's

First of all, Captain America is far above Batman level, so yes, I would put Jensen around Cap level. Batman is more skilled, both in h2h, and stealth, but Jensen actually has a cloaking system, whereas Batman simply relies staying in the dark, which is utterly ineffective against Jensen's myriad or electromagnetic and motion scanners. Furthermore, let's break it down further:

Strength: Carbon buckyball artificial musculature. It's simply far more powerful than anything Batman's human muscles could possibly achieve. In Icarus Effect, we see examples of an individual with similar upgrades effortlessly chucking around cars, putting him in the 1-2 ton range, while Batman is .5 tons.

Speed: His nerves are supplanted with electric conduction circuits. Certain parts of his brain don't rely on the human nerve action potential anymore, instead relying on simple conduction via an electric field. Saying that Batman is faster than Adam is saying that human nerves conduct faster than something like a light switch, which for all intents and purposes is instantaneous.

Durability: Carbon nanotube structure suspended in a non-newtonian fluid. Far more advanced than Batmn's comparatively weak body armor. In fact, I doubt anything in Batman's entire arsenal could actually hurt Adam.

Range/Firepower: Adam's retinal implants are linked to his artificial arms, creating a feedback system that results in near perfect aim. Not only that, he has the ranged advantage, since he uses firearms, and has the speed to keep it. A single burst from an advanced assault rifle firing heated sabot rounds is all it takes to put Batman down, or in this scenario, a single shot from the Revenant.

Stealth: As I already discussed above Batman has greater stealth skill, but Jensen actually has a cloaking system which also makes him completely silent. Add to that Jensen's detection capabilities, and Batman isn't getting the drop on him.

Mentals: Jensen is greatly tactical minded-- able to put down enemies and opponents far more powerful than him even without the aid of his augmentations. I know Batman is too, but usually when Batman beats a stronger opponent (like Amazo), it's because they're stupid as a sack of bricks. Not really the case here. Jensen is also far more ruthless and willing to kill than Batman.

Even if it gets into a close quarters battle, Batman is more skilled, but it simply doesn't matter. His punches/kicks will be doing nothing to Jensen, and a single punch from Jensen would be enough to incapacitate Batman.

After typing all of this, I realized how much this debate is irrelevant. It seems like a fairly obvious claim (Jensen is unquestionably able to destroy Batman) and it doesn't really pertain to the battle.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By reaverlation

@force_echo: No not far above Batman.The stealth and skill level Batman has over Jensen is widely huge it's ridiculous. A cloaking system I doubt would work due to Bruce's many visions he has under his cowl to spots him and Jensen having no possibility of sneaking up on Batman in which both Cassandra Cain and Martian Manhunter have failed to do.

I'll concede to Jensen having a strength advantage but it's more about striking these days ;)

Bruce,who has very impressive speed feats of his own,has faced people like this and 1 of them is Deathstroke. Jensen won't be anywhere close to untouchable to Bruce

Weak body armor?Bruce's armor has tanked bullets from Sniper rounds to Wrath's enhanced bullets and explosions that has leveled buildings.From taking repetitive hits from Deathstroke,Bane and clayface and the suit still standing is ridiculously impressive and Bruce's own good durability without the suit.Bruce can harm Jensen with his punches and vice versa

Well using an advance weaponry from Mass Effect just isn't fair when just comparing usual stats don't you think ;)?

Taking Bruce's ridiculous stealth feats and it's a big possibility. I mean he is the king of stealth.

Hmmm...sounds like Deathstroke but not quite on Slade's level.

Destroying Batman is supreme overestimating of Jensen without looking at what Bruce brings to the table. If I took Bruce's best feats,Jensen would be effortlessly 1 shotted by Bruce.But from some of the feats presented and what you posted without looking at it too highly and Jensen seems like a great candidate to fight against other street levelers like Batman and Captain America :)

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@force_echo: No not far above Batman.The stealth and skill level Batman has over Jensen is widely huge it's ridiculous. A cloaking system I doubt would work due to Bruce's many visions he has under his cowl to spots him and Jensen having no possibility of sneaking up on Batman in which both Cassandra Cain and Martian Manhunter have failed to do.

I'll concede to Jensen having a strength advantage but it's more about striking these days ;)

Bruce,who has very impressive speed feats of his own,has faced people like this and 1 of them is Deathstroke. Jensen won't be anywhere close to untouchable to Bruce

Weak body armor?Bruce's armor has tanked bullets from Sniper rounds to Wrath's enhanced bullets and explosions that has leveled buildings.From taking repetitive hits from Deathstroke,Bane and clayface and the suit still standing is ridiculously impressive and Bruce's own good durability without the suit.Bruce can harm Jensen with his punches and vice versa

Well using an advance weaponry from Mass Effect just isn't fair when just comparing usual stats don't you think ;)?

Taking Bruce's ridiculous stealth feats and it's a big possibility. I mean he is the king of stealth.

Hmmm...sounds like Deathstroke but not quite on Slade's level.

Destroying Batman is supreme overestimating of Jensen without looking at what Bruce brings to the table. If I took Bruce's best feats,Jensen would be effortlessly 1 shotted by Bruce.But from some of the feats presented and what you posted without looking at it too highly and Jensen seems like a great candidate to fight against other street levelers like Batman and Captain America :)

This is a little ridiculous.

It doesn't matter if Batman's fighting skill is over Jensen's, if I'm wearing carbon nanotube armor the best human fighter in the entire DC Universe can go completely HAM on me and I would be completely fine. Plus, Jensen uses guns, so debating his H2H prowess is rather unfruitful. Also, standard Batman has no excess visions under his cowl, it's not a part of his standard loadout, and even if he did, Jensen's cloaking works by bending all frequencies of light around the user, including infrared, ultraviolet, x-ray, etc. Also, unlike Martian Manhunter's invisibility power, Jensen is also completely silent do to his upgrades.

I don't even know what this means, but the fact is that Jensen can hit a lot harder than Batman. A single hit from Jensen will likely break bones and leave Batman severely incapacitated.

In regards to speed, I don't think you understood me, Jensen is faster than Deathstroke and Batman, it's simply the nature of his augmentations. Human biology can only go so far, nerves require action potentials, sodium and potassium voltage gates, the whole works, an electrical system simply relies on an electric field which is instantiated almost instantly. I never said Jensen is untouchable, in fact I fully expect Batman to land blows on him. I also expect these blows to do absolutely nothing.

Batman's body armor is canonically composed of Kevlar with a small percentage of titanium, that's not enough to "tank" any sniper round unless it's a .22. Any instance of Batman doing so is blatant PIS and goes against canonical descriptions of his body armor made by Batman and Lucius Fox (you are encouraged to look it up on the Batman wiki yourself).

Also, what justification do you possibly have from Batman being able to hurt Jensen? Carbon Nanotube is literally the strongest material known to man. Batman has a max lifting strength of 1100 lbs, as stated by him, which might be able to bend steel under constant force, but is not nearly enough to even slightly deform Carbon Nanotube. Jensen isn't like Amazo, Metallo, or Superman, he doesn't have any exploitable weakness. Batman can't use the components of a team against each other either, which he frequently does, because it's just Jensen.

Fine then, we can use Deus Ex's technology, which include heat seeking kinetic energy penetrating sabot rounds that can teleport through armor. Let's see Batman stand up to that.

Yeah, and Jensen is the king of having 360 degree radial vision augmented with radar, and motion detecting capability. You saying that Batman is the "king of stealth" doesn't change the fact that it's literally impossible for Batman to sneak up on Jensen.

Current New 52 Slade has the tactical ability of a senile Wolverine, and an even poorer written comic. And I'm pretty sure all of Slade's tactical feats were while he had his superhuman augmentations. Jensen was able to beat a Venom-level character with no augmentations (so basically he was a normal dude with a gun).

I don't think I'm underestimating Batman, I think you're severely underestimating Jensen. Perhaps he could fight Captain America or Spider-Man in an even upfront fight, but not Batman.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By reaverlation

@force_echo: Yeah you're underestimating Batman a helluva lot right now.

Really?So Karate Kid,the best fighter in the DC universe who has gone toe to toe with kryptonians,can't harm him?So Jensen is greater than kryptonians?Batman has been able to deflect bullets so I doubt bullets would be trouble at all to Bruce.Clearly you're lacking knowledge on even the basics of Batman in general by saying these types of visions aren't standard gear.Batman has detected opponents by just the shift in air patterns so Jensen won't be invisible to Bruce

Do you know who Batman is?I mean do you?Batman has taken hits from freaking Bane and Deathstroke who hit way harder than Jensen and neither came close to breaking a bone in Bruce

Faster than Deathstroke?What a laugh lol.Slade has deflected bullets with his sword and sliced then in half in mid air with ease.Is faster than Cassandra Cain who has some of the best speed feats for a street leveler.Batman would drop him with pressure points like he has done to much more durable people.

Batman wiki?lmao this is a joke right?Catch up on some real Batman 101 1st then come back when saying he doesn't tank sniper rounds.I mean are you thinking of Nolan Batman lol?

Batman cracked and basically shattered bazooka proof glass and he wasn't at 100% when he did this and he won't hurt him?What a joke

When Bruce has been invisible to even J'onn's and Superman's senses,then I don't see how he can't unless you think Jensen has comparable senses to these 2?

I don't even see the point in this paragraph...

Yeah you're highly underestimating Batman when you're saying things like this. Get off your high horse and actually know something about Batman lol.

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

I'd always heard this place was a little Bat crazy, but this is something else lol.

Karate Kid was regularly beaten by a novice Supergirl who could barely understand her powers. Also, Karate Kid isn't Batman. Those types of visions AREN'T in Batman's standard gear, if you knew anything about Batman perhaps you would be familiar with this fact, Batman only has infrared and sonar in his cowl. Also, you seem to have completely skipped over the part where it doesn't matter, Jensen's camo bends all E/M radiation. Also, if you have proof of Batman able to detect people by air movements, that would be helpful, as that seems to be a bit plausible. Also, since Jensen doesn't create sound while cloaked, and as thus doesn't create air vibrations, this would be quite difficult to accomplish.

Bullets are no trouble at all to Bruce? He's been shot multiple times, and in numerous comics has made an effort to use a stealth approach on armed gunmen. This is coupled with the fact that since Batman is human, and humans can't dodge bullets no matter how fast, all instances of Bruce dodging bullets are PIS.

Neither un-venomed Bane nor Deathstroke are in Jensen's strength category. Irrelevant information. Batman has always avoided shots from Venom-enhanced Bane rather than taking them full on. Add in the fact that Jensen has monomlecular edges on huge swords that deploy from his arms.

And Jensen has dodged hypervelocity sniper rounds while carrying another person. Also, out of all the scans I've seen of Deathstroke on various boards, I've never seen him deflect or slice bullets in half. Furthermore, this doesn't even make any sense, in the New 52 comic series he simply tanks every round that comes his way. Why take the damage if he can so effortlessly dodge bullets?

Drop him with pressure points? Jensen is cybernetic, he doesn't have pressure points. Seriously, do you even know who you're debating against?

If you were a Batman fan, you would know that Batman's suit is composed of Kevlar and titanium weave. But if you have proof of it being something different, please enlighten me, as this would contradict statements by Bruce in both the New 52 (Forever Evil: Arkham War #2) and Pre-52, in which he explains its composition and the fact that it can only stand up to small arms fire. A sniper is not a small arm. If you have details on this feat, such as the caliber or rifle, it would help, but it's PIS otherwise, because it goes against canon descriptions of the batsuit. Also, even IF it stood up to a sniper round, unless it's from a .50, that still wouldn't prevent Adam's weaponry from ripping it to pieces.

I could crack bazooka-proof glass if I had a hard object. Glass created against explosives like a bazooka is meant to redirect jets of intense heat, not physical force and pressure that comes from physical blows. That's why even high grade bulletproof glass doesn't stand up to an RPG. Also, bazooka-proof glass is not equal to Carbon Nanotube. Maybe you missed it, so I'll repeat myself, Carbon Nanotube is the strongest material on the planet Earth, far above bulletproof glass, solid high-carbon steel, anything. Ever. Jensen's dermal armor is composed of this material suspended in shear-thickening fluid that protects against blunt force impact. Batman is not hurting Jensen.

Batman has cloaked himself from superman in only a prepared scenario, where he has had the prep to coat his armor, add a silencer to his heartbeat, etc. Also, Supes and Jonn don't have advanced computerized tracking systems slaved to their retinas that automatically detect and track all threats.

So with all of these red herrings, when are you going to tell me how Batman is actually going to harm Jensen. I mean, let's say that somehow Batman does get the drop on Jensen, what the hell's he going to do? Punch him? Kick him? Use a batarang?

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By force_echo

I was just thinking about this battle.

Here's how I see Batman/Nightwing winning this. This is just one way, as I can see any of the three teams winning this battle.

-They stay cloaked in the rafters, patiently. Waiting for the other two teams to whittle themselves down. Let's say Prophet and Jensen eke it out over the Krogan Warlords, but one of them is incapacitated (let's say Jensen for argument's sake).

- It's now Batman and Nightwing vs. Jensen, since they have an advantage, Metroplex lowers the ceiling and illuminates the area, turning it onto a two on one straight battle. Batman opens up with EMP batarangs which forces Prophet to close in.

-Nghtwing gets behing Prophet, closing off his exitway. Prophet draws his assault rifle, but in close quarters Batman deflects the barrel, takes it and breaks it, now engaging Prophet in CQC with Nightwing.

-Prophet engages armor mode. All of Batman's punches sort of glance off, but he's in trouble. He manages to get Nightwing off his back and maneuvers backwards, pulling out his Widow rifle. Batman fires a batarang, aiming to slice Prophet's rifle in half.

-Prophet turns and the batarang embeds itself in Prophet's arm or back instead of the intended target. He fires off a shot with the rifle, downing Batman's barriers.

-The batarang turns out to be an explosive batarang and... explodes. Throwing Prophet into a wall and stunning him briefly.

-Batman shoots his grappling hook at Prophet, Prophet holds up his arm and the grappling hook latches on. Prophet then pulls Batman towards him, throwing him into a wall or punching him. Nightwing fires off his escrima sticks.

-Prophet catches one of the escrima sticks but it electrifies, disabling his armor for a mere second or so.

-Batman takes this opportunity to wedge an explosive batarang in Prophet's helmet. The batarang detonates, knocking Prophet out.

Testoutx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Testoutx

@force_echo: You're arguments for Halo are excellent btw but this....

but the fact is that Jensen can hit a lot harder than Batman.

Not based on his feats. The only argument that can be made for Jensen is to say he's cybernetically enhanced and dismiss everything Bruce and Dick have done. The fact is they both have better striking feats.

Jensen is faster than Deathstroke and Batman

Because he can dodge sniper bullets? Badass feat, something Bruce has done with his back turned after they were fired. Cassandra Cain who's dodged sniper rounds inches from her face admitted Slade is faster than she is.

Also, Batman has blitzed Katana, Black Lightning and Major Force before any of them can react.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111162446/3813904-7945338445-batsu.jpg

Katana herself is fast enough to deflect gun fire from 2 simultaneously firing turrets.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/11115/111154743/3723100-5205775419-Block.jpg

Strength

You want to know what's hilarious? Bruce is probably stronger than Jensen is.

Jensen with his augmentations is able to jump 9-12 feet in the air. Batman in Justice League #0 was leaping over 20 feet in the air, and that's with 100+ lbs of body armor and equipment on.

Bullets are no trouble at all to Bruce? He's been shot multiple times, and in numerous comics has made an effort to use a stealth approach on armed gunmen. This is coupled with the fact that since Batman is human, and humans can't dodge bullets no matter how fast, all instances of Bruce dodging bullets are PIS.

Why is it PIS? Because you say it is? Fun fact, Batman is a comic book human, standards are much different. Tons of human characters have dodged bullets, don't like it? Take it up with the writers, it isn't PIS just because you want it to be.

Yes he's been shot, that tends to happen when you have 70+ years of history., There's way more dodging feats than getting shot showings anyway.

Also, Batman uses a stealth approach on armed thugs, so does Jensen for that matter. In fact unless someone was bullet proof or had a Deadpool esque healing factor or was a speedster, most would prefer to use stealth to minimize the risk of getting shot. So it's a moot point.

Neither un-venomed Bane nor Deathstroke are in Jensen's strength category. Irrelevant information. Batman has always avoided shots from Venom-enhanced Bane rather than taking them full on. Add in the fact that Jensen has monomlecular edges on huge swords that deploy from his arms.

lol Faces of Evil Deathstroke was able to shatter missile proof glass, that pretty much sh*ts all over Jensens' feats. Bane pre 52 without Venom was able to uproot and move a multi ton statue.

And Jensen has dodged hypervelocity sniper rounds while carrying another person. Also, out of all the scans I've seen of Deathstroke on various boards, I've never seen him deflect or slice bullets in half. Furthermore, this doesn't even make any sense, in the New 52 comic series he simply tanks every round that comes his way. Why take the damage if he can so effortlessly dodge bullets?

Bruce has dodged mach 4 sniper bullets after they've been fired with his back turned. I haven't seen Deathstroke deflect bullets but he doesn't need to, he's already out reacted characters with superhuman speed and Cassandra Cain who's dodged a sniper rifle round inches from her face admitted that Slade was faster than she is.

He tanks rounds in the New 52 because his armor is bullet proof, why would he even bother dodging if bullets won't hurt him in the first place?

I could crack bazooka-proof glass if I had a hard object. Glass created against explosives like a bazooka is meant to redirect jets of intense heat, not physical force and pressure that comes from physical blows. That's why even high grade bulletproof glass doesn't stand up to an RPG. Also, bazooka-proof glass is not equal to Carbon Nanotube. Maybe you missed it, so I'll repeat myself, Carbon Nanotube is the strongest material on the planet Earth, far above bulletproof glass, solid high-carbon steel, anything. Ever. Jensen's dermal armor is composed of this material suspended in shear-thickening fluid that protects against blunt force impact. Batman is not hurting Jensen.

I seriously doubt you could. Unless the glass was made in China. Bazooka proof glass would be designed to protect against the heat AND the physical force, which is over 14,000 PSI. Now ignoring the fact that Bats has beaten the hell out of characters more durable than Jensen, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say that Bats probably wouldn't do much damage in a slug fest and I'll explain that in a bit, but he would do ridiculous amounts of damage by hitting him in his weak points though. This is exactly how Batman and Nightwing beat Amazo.

Drop him with pressure points? Jensen is cybernetic, he doesn't have pressure points. Seriously, do you even know who you're debating against?

Funny thing is, Solomon Grundy is made of plant matter and it didn't stop Bruce from dropping him with pressure points. Even if Jensen is cybernetic both Batman and Nightwing can see structural weakness and target those, just like Slade can.

Batman has cloaked himself from superman in only a prepared scenario, where he has had the prep to coat his armor, add a silencer to his heartbeat, etc. Also, Supes and Jonn don't have advanced computerized tracking systems slaved to their retinas that automatically detect and track all threats.

He's cloaked himself from Supes without prep as well, early issue of Man of Steel had him vanish in front of Supes. He's been able to vanish in from of Captain Atom and Superman leaving them baffled.

The one instance that Batman used a device, it silenced his heart beat, it didn't silence his foot steps, the shift in the air when he moved around which Superman can easily detect.

Now I don't want to say that Batman can sneak up on Jensen because he sneaked up on characters like Superman and use ABC logic, but the mechanics of Jensen's detection are pretty vague and it can't be said for sure weather Bruce would be able to sneak up on him or not.

Human biology can only go so far, nerves require action potentials, sodium and potassium voltage gates, the whole works, an electrical system simply relies on an electric field which is instantiated almost instantly

Comic book humans, human biology would didcate that a man can't master every martial art style, every scientific discipline, detective skills and criminology, spend a majority of each night patrolling the murder capital of the world, get minimal amount of sleep and than wake up the run his billion dollar company without keeling over. But voila.

I know Batman is too, but usually when Batman beats a stronger opponent (like Amazo), it's because they're stupid as a sack of bricks.

Yes because I forget that characters like Dr Light, White Martians, Cheetah, Aquaman, Black Manta, Major Force and Grodd are all a big group of dummies.

I mean, let's say that somehow Batman does get the drop on Jensen, what the hell's he going to do? Punch him? Kick him? Use a batarang?

Most of these tactics would work fine unless of course you dismiss Batman's feats. It's fine though, it isn't a fair comparison anyway since Batman's universe has a higher standard than Jensen's and he's had way more exposure and history. I'm sure if Jensen was in DC Universe or at least in a regular series he'd have better feats. I certainly don't want to argue that because Batman recently beat the Super Titan Gladiator who was capable of hurting Superman he'd beat Jensen's ass, I believe that to debate Batman against someone like Jensen you need to look at how Batman would fight lower end meta's like Deathstroke or in the New 52 Bane instead of looking how he fights someone like Cheetah or Amazo.

Ironically DC did publish the Deus Ex HR comic where Jensen had some of his better feats. If they kept that going or integrated Jensen into DCU where he could actually take on powerful enemies he'd have a much better chance. I happen to have a lot of respect for Jensen, but the only way he can really win here is by dumbing down Bats.

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prophet and Jensen take this imo. They're basically one man armies and putting them together spells bad news for the others

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Jensen can take Bruce and Dick. I think he even has anti EMP tech but don't quote me on that.

Barruize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Barruize

Prophet and Jensen take this imo. They're basically one man armies and putting them together spells bad news for the others

Um, Batman and Nightwing are one man armies, more so than Jensen and Prophet.

Batman beats over a dozen multi tonnor League of Assassin Man Bats without even getting his business suit dirty

No Caption Provided

Nightwing was able to beat down 40 soldiers while surrounded, without killing any of them or getting injured

No Caption Provided

I believe Jensen can take Bruce and Dick. I think he even has anti EMP tech but don't quote me on that.

Based on what exactly? He might have anti EMP but I'm pretty sure Jensen isn't hack proof.

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barruize: even if he isn't hack proof, there's no way batman even touches him. He is way too fast and is superior in almost every way except intelligence

Barruize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barruize: even if he isn't hack proof, there's no way batman even touches him. He is way too fast and is superior in almost every way except intelligence

Both Jensen and Batman's speed feats including dodging sniper bullets, neither has a speed advantage.

Batman is stronger than Jensen is. Jensen can jump 9-12 feet in the air, Batman can jump 20+ with 100lbs of armor and equipment.

Batman is a lot more skilled than Jensen is.

Honestly Jensen doesn't have any significant advantage outside of durability.

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Brucey_25

@barruize: you're kidding right? Has batman ever punched through a rebar enforced concrete wall? And when has jumping height ever been significant in a battle? And there's a difference between speed and reflexes. Dodging bullets is more of a reflexes feat. I'm saying that Jensen can run faster than batman and don't even get me started on Prophet. He'd wreck batman

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DarthAznable

@barruize: Generic soldiers/henchmen in comics= fodder. I'm positive Jensen could take those Manbats with his plethora of abilities and better physicals. Pls stahp. People overuse that manbat feat soooooo much. *sprays anti batwank spray*

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Probably Prophet and Jensen.

But Batman and Nightwing stand a shot because of Teamwork factor.

Jmarshmallow

Barruize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Barruize

@darthaznable said:

@barruize: Generic soldiers/henchmen in comics= fodder. I'm positive Jensen could take those Manbats with his plethora of abilities and better physicals. Pls stahp. People overuse that manbat feat soooooo much. *sprays anti batwank spray*

Generic soldiers and henchmen in videos games = fodder

See what I did there? Can't cherry pick. You're positive that Jensen could take those Manbats but you haven't provided a single proof of evidence.

People overuse that Manbat feat? Why shouldn't they? Sounds like you're crying about Batman's feats and want to limit his better feats because you know that Jensen doesn't have a chance otherwise.

Don't get mad that Batman has better feats than Jensen does, just try to think before making another inane post crying about how you don't like Batman's feats just because they negate your terrible argument.

@brucey_25 said:

@barruize: you're kidding right? Has batman ever punched through a rebar enforced concrete wall? And when has jumping height ever been significant in a battle? And there's a difference between speed and reflexes. Dodging bullets is more of a reflexes feat. I'm saying that Jensen can run faster than batman and don't even get me started on Prophet. He'd wreck batman

Better, Batman has punched through Bazooka proof glass, while suffocating to death, Batman has punched Bane so hard that he flew through a steel door.

You stated that Jensen was stronger and I proved you wrong, if he was he'd have a higher jump height due to enhanced leg strength. So far Batman nearly doubles his jump height with 100+ lbs of body armor

When has jumping height ever been significant in battle? When has running speed every been significant in battle unless you're saying that Jensen is going to get his ass kicked so bad that he runs away.

Face it, neither of you can defend Jensen. You're arguments either come down to ignoring Batman and Nightwings feats and making claims about Jensen being faster and stronger even though I've shown better feats for Batman and Nightwing.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DarthAznable

@barruize: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-big-boss-vs-captain-america-adam-jensen-1566567/

The manbat fight IIRC was one panel. Most of his feats are on there. No one is crying so try to jump off your high horse. Don't try to act so condescending just because you have the protection of a computer screen.

Barruize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Barruize

@darthaznable said:

@barruize: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-big-boss-vs-captain-america-adam-jensen-1566567/

The manbat fight IIRC was one panel. Most of his feats are on there. No one is crying so try to jump off your high horse. Don't try to act so condescending just because you have the protection of a computer screen.

And? We saw Batman in his business suit, we saw a dozen+ Manbats unconsciousness. It doesn't matter if it's in one panel, even a five year old could draw a simple conclusion.

I went through the thread, Dane basically stated that Batman can't punch through 5 inches of solid concrete than stated that Batman punches through rice paper. I didn't realize that steel doors and RPG proof glass were made of rice paper.

Someone else stated that Batman has effortlessly broken through walls before, then Dane stopped posting.

Protection of a computer screen? Are you serious? I'd tell you the same thing to your face and what would you do? Punch someone over a character debate? Grow up and get a better argument

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barruize: ok wow newbie. I will concede that batman is a match for jensen, but what about prophet? And watch what you say and how you say it

Barruize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barruize: ok wow newbie. I will concede that batman is a match for jensen, but what about prophet? And watch what you say and how you say it

Thats ok, I won't be staying here, 98.9% of the community on this site are mentally retarded, not as bad as Naruto Forums or Factpile at least. But still pretty damn bad

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@barruize: you really shouldn't say that word. It's not a good way to make friends. And good, if you're going to act like this its probably a good idea that you don't stay here. Have a good one