I need to think about this.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Krillin and Tien should win the second round, not sure about the first. Krillin's a weak link and Tien is at best on par with Rob physically. Gonna give it to the CP9 R1.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

@juiceboks said:

Krillin and Tien should win the second round, not sure about the first. Krillin's a weak link and Tien is at best on par with Rob physically. Gonna give it to the CP9 R1.

At the 21st Budokai Krillin was already faster than the human eye could perceive, to the point where he and Master Roshi had an entire prolonged fight sequence without anybody noticing. Throughout the 21st Budokai multiple characters, including Krillin, would regularly punch kick and throw each other straight out of the stadium and all the way into the city, and by the 22nd Budokai he was able to beat Chiaotzu and keep up with Goku. He's also the biggest combat genius here, both martially and tactically. He might be weaker than Tien but I don't think he's a weak link per say, I definitely think he could beat most of CP9 one-on-one.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CP9 take the first round decisively. Can't decide the second

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:

At the 21st Budokai Krillin was already faster than the human eye could perceive, to the point where he and Master Roshi had an entire prolonged fight sequence without anybody noticing. Throughout the 21st Budokai multiple characters, including Krillin, would regularly punch kick and throw each other straight out of the stadium and all the way into the city, and by the 22nd Budokai he was able to beat Chiaotzu and keep up with Goku. He's also the biggest combat genius here, both martially and tactically. He might be weaker than Tien but I don't think he's a weak link per say, I definitely think he could beat most of CP9 one-on-one.

I'm well aware of all of this. Krillin could only barely keep up with Goku, it was an uphill match from the start that Krillin had no chance of winning. Still, that doesn't put him above (or even at) Blueno's level of physical stats. Rob would take him down without too much trouble, and he'd probably only beat Kumadori,Fukuro, and Spandam for a solid majority. Everyone else coul edge a slight majority or beat him down without too much trouble (as is Rob's case).

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:
@juiceboks said:

I'm well aware of all of this. Krillin could only barely keep up with Goku, it was an uphill match from the start that Krillin had no chance of winning. Still, that doesn't put him above (or even at) Blueno's level of physical stats. Rob would take him down without too much trouble, and he'd probably only beat Kumadori,Fukuro, and Spandam for a solid majority. Everyone else coul edge a slight majority or beat him down without too much trouble (as is Rob's case).

Since when did CP9 have speed feats even comparable to Krillin's? The power gap is way less than the speed gap, and Krillin is much more inventive and tactical than anybody here. Why are these not legitimate advantages? What exactly makes you think Blueno would beat Krillin so easily when Krillin could easily outsmart him all day?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sy8000

I read over 23rd Budokai and the Duo win round 2. Don't know about round 1.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By StormKing1221

Cp9 Round 1, they would overwhelm Krillin and Tien with do many of them being such able fighters.

Krillin and Tien Round 2, high diff though. An massive increase in speed and energy output would allow this fight to be much more evenly matched.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks said:
@nickzambuto said:
@juiceboks said:

Since when did CP9 have speed feats even comparable to Krillin's? The power gap is way less than the speed gap, and Krillin is much more inventive and tactical than anybody here. Why are these not legitimate advantages? What exactly makes you think Blueno would beat Krillin so easily when Krillin could easily outsmart him all day?

Since Blueno was outspeeding base Luffy and moving so fast that he was slicing apart concrete with the sonic booms? Since Rob was straight up blitzing base Luffy and Gear 2 only allowed him to fight on par with him, the same gear 2 that Luffy was using to blitz Blueno. How is Krillin even hurting someone like Rob, who's Tekkai is durable enough to withstand multiple blows from Luffy in stride. How exactly is Krillin leaps and bounds ahead of CP9 when it comes strategical thinking? When has that ever been a deciding factor in his fights? This is the same Krillin that had to be reminded he didn't have a nose and almost lost to possibly the biggest moron that was in the World Tournament. How exactly is Krillin outsmarting Blueno? What counter does he have to getting turned into a door?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump!

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin & Tien wins both rounds and offers them training.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Basically speed advantage vs strenght. I think Tien might solo the first round with difficulty, but definetely win second round.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump!

JKFallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers