Krillin, Yamcha, Tien vs Team 7

• 176 results
JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mudamudamuda:uh oh he's starting to curse at me. You know your super pixel scaling powers are failing.

and here you are still stuck on being able to still see the mountains from the view. Even the lower mushroom cloud is above the mountains and covers them (far left side). And we know the mountains below it aren't wide as the mesosphere, neither is the top of the mushroom cloud lol. The airport is longer than the base of mountains in both pics and covers more surface area. Yet here you are claiming the god tree roots are 4 to 5x than the top of piccolo mushroom cloud lol and 27 miles wide in length.

Now about that god tree though

the base of the mountains are at least 3x wider than the roots. Are you trying to tell me that the closer the view zooms in the roots are going to be wider than the base of the mountains that are already larger than them from its farther original view? lol If the roots

Boy, your denial is over 9,000.....damn lol. 6 mt. everest wide roots lol. If they are 27 miles wide then they should be LARGER than the mountains at that view, not the opposite.

A 27 mile wide penny thats SMALLER than a 2 mile wide mountain from a long distance view gets wider than the mountain the closer it gets? in your claim the roots are already standing way higher than the mountains, which means they should be closer to the eyes in the pic, yet they are still smaller than the mountains. The total opposite of the piccolo pic.

Here, maybe you can see better with this pic. Hell, this pic is even more in your favor lol....the roots are wider and yet they still aren't wider than the crater wall, nor above them.

No Caption Provided

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@juzacloud:

uh oh he's starting to curse at me. You know your super pixel scaling powers are failing.

And you keep on dodging the point. Goes to show that you still have no answer.

and here you are still stuck on being able to still see the mountains from the view. Even the lower mushroom cloud is above the mountains and covers them (far left side). And we know the mountains below it aren't wide as the mesosphere, neither is the top of the mushroom cloud lol. The airport is longer than the base of mountains in both pics and covers more surface area. Yet here you are claiming the god tree roots are 4 to 5x than the top of piccolo mushroom cloud lol and 27 miles wide in length.

Apparently you keep on failing basic English. so let me simplify even more.

This is the Dbz world map.

No Caption Provided

^ As you can see on the lower side of the map Papaya island is very large compared to overall world (Databook mentions it to be small continent sized)

Here is a close up of Papaya island :

No Caption Provided

^ You can still clearly see the mountains hight taking over a good portion of the island.

Here is the size of some of the mountains in that island :

No Caption Provided

And since you are so obsessed with clouds here is a scan showing the mountains below the clouds :

No Caption Provided

So now you only have two options :

1) You accept the shown scaling which would prove that the island is barely like 10km which would make the entire dragon ball Earth around 500km across lol

That's a really freaken small planet so DBZ planet/moon busting would in fact be multi-island to country level lol

2) You start (continue) acting like a hypocrite and contradict all of your own previous statement about the God Tree to debunk the notion of Dbz earth being ridiculously small.

Pick your poison. And for once be a man and don't dodge the question :)

the base of the mountains are at least 3x wider than the roots. Are you trying to tell me that the closer the view zooms in the roots are going to be wider than the base of the mountains that are already larger than them from its farther original view? lol If the roots

Call me crazy but have you even considered the fact that the mountain are right above a crater ? lol which would logically mean that their size is in fact nowhere near as large as the borders of the crater make it seem. Not to mention that, as I previously mentioned in another thread, there actually are several mountains and forests right under the Tree's root and those mountain's aren't even visible compared to the Tree and surrounding mountains :

No Caption Provided

Boy, your denial is over 9,000.....damn lol. 6 mt. everest wide roots lol. If they are 27 miles wide then they should be LARGER than the mountains at that view, not the opposite.

I'm looking forward to your answer to the DBZ mountains :)

A 27 mile wide penny thats SMALLER than a 2 mile wide mountain from a long distance view gets wider than the mountain the closer it gets? in your claim the roots are already standing way higher than the mountains, which means they should be closer to the eyes in the pic, yet they are still smaller than the mountains. The total opposite of the piccolo pic.

> Still can't tell the difference between hight and width

> Still can't tell how mountains vary in size

> Still can't understand how being on the border of a crater affects hight

> Still ignoring all the previously used scaling to reach the 27 mile conclusion

> lol

Keep trying Juza.

Here, maybe you can see better with this pic. Hell, this pic is even more in your favor lol....the roots are wider and yet they still aren't wider than the crater wall, nor above them.

Still using anime scaling.Why don't you use this one instead ?

No Caption Provided

Also, are you really dense enough to think that a deep crater makes the surrounding mountains 27 miles instead of the crater itself being that deep lol ?

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By JuzaCloud

@mudamudamuda: sigh......boy oh boy. You can't comprehend anything and its getting tiresome. Its like you don't read. you showed me a nuke from piccolo and I said MUSHROOM CLOUD from the ATTACK. You know the nuke like explosion far above the mountains. And how wide is the beam that piccolo shot at goku? miles wide? I don't care how high it is off the ground, the width. You have poor understanding on drawing. I can show you me in an art exhibit if you want. Lord knows you need some help.

Red Lines on roots- 27 miles wide right? (just how you had the red lines drawn before) No

Blue Lines on 3 mountains next to each other- 27 miles wide? No

Yellow Lines Barrier width-12-15 miles wide? No

when the roots lay down on the ground, they take up that 3 mountain wide space. The red and blue lines are the same length

Mt. Everest base is only 2 miles wide and it's height is 5 miles high. 3 mt everest side by side doesn't even cover half of 27 miles and those mountains aren't bigger than everest.Side by side, sure. Kyuubi is near wider and rivals mountains. Hashirama buddha is taller than those mountains. Place Buddha where those mountains are and it would take up almost half of the width of the roots width if laid next to it. Is Hashi buddha in near the mesosphere? heck no. More like the lower troposphere. Figure it out son and quit wanking.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By JuzaCloud

@mudamudamuda: The branches are BELOW the crater GG.....no hard feelings. And if they were level with the ground outside the crater thy wouldn't be in the mesosphere lol GG though. The Chibaku are in the mesosphere though.

No Caption Provided

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: the z fighters were trying their best not to kill the henchmen, and gohan had to go ssj to take Shisami (the one piccolo fought) out

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: Can I ask you a question? yes? ok lol

look at the pic above and tell me, are the roots of the god tree in the mesosphere? 27 miles high?

Avatar image for father_sky_ouranos
Father_Sky_Ouranos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this not even locked? EoS Z fighters are small planet level, hell Piccolo casually destroyed the Moon with a PL of about 500, & Krillin in the Frieza Saga was like 13,000. This is just ridiculous.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf ... XD db earth is island sized *slow clap * best lowballing I've seen this entire month.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@juzacloud:

sigh......boy oh boy. You can't comprehend anything and its getting tiresome. Its like you don't read. you showed me a nuke from piccolo and I said MUSHROOM CLOUD from the ATTACK. You know the nuke like explosion far above the mountains. And how wide is the beam that piccolo shot at goku? miles wide? I don't care how high it is off the ground, the width. You have poor understanding on drawing. I can show you me in an art exhibit if you want. Lord knows you need some help.

Hilarious. Truly, this is hilarious. Even though I made sure to tell you not to dodge the question again, you still did it. Not only that but you also delayed a splendid showcase of hypocrisy by saying "You have poor understanding on drawing." You really are just as shameless as someone could get. At this point I don't think that poor understanding could even justify what you just did, but I'll give you benefit of the doubt and another chance read my post again, very carefully :

No Caption Provided

^ As you can see on the lower side of the map Papaya island is very large compared to overall world (Databook mentions it to be small continent sized)

No Caption Provided

^ You can still clearly see the mountains hight taking over a good portion of the island.

No Caption Provided

And since you are so obsessed with clouds here is a scan showing the mountains below the clouds :

No Caption Provided

1) You accept the shown scaling which would prove that the island is barely like 10km which would make the entire dragon ball Earth around 500km across lol

That's a really freaken small planet so DBZ planet/moon busting would in fact be multi-island to country level lol

2) You start (continue) acting like a hypocrite and contradict all of your own previous statement about the God Tree to debunk the notion of Dbz earth being ridiculously small.

I will also give you another hint to further help you understand : The explosion has absolutely nothing with what' I'm saying. I'm discussing the size of the mountains on the continent sized island, which need to be hundreds of meters high for the island to be a legit continent unless DBZ continents are barely 20 km across.

Take your time and read this as many times as you need to, just don't dodge this question this time, you are doing yourself more harm then gain by doing so.

Red Lines on roots- 27 miles wide right? (just how you had the red lines drawn before) No

Blue Lines on 3 mountains next to each other- 27 miles wide? No

Yellow Lines Barrier width-12-15 miles wide? No

when the roots lay down on the ground, they take up that 3 mountain wide space. The red and blue lines are the same length

Mt. Everest base is only 2 miles wide and it's height is 5 miles high. 3 mt everest side by side doesn't even cover half of 27 miles and those mountains aren't bigger than everest.Side by side, sure. Kyuubi is near wider and rivals mountains. Hashirama buddha is taller than those mountains. Place Buddha where those mountains are and it would take up almost half of the width of the roots width if laid next to it. Is Hashi buddha in near the mesosphere? heck no. More like the lower troposphere. Figure it out son and quit wanking.

You aren't making much sense by comparing Mt.Everest with some fictional mountains and even less sense by implying that all the mountains in the Naruto world are the same size as the above shown mountain in Hashirama's fight even though we clearly see the mountains near the base of the tree which are too small to be visible compared to the larger mountains.

So somehow it's Ok for Naruto world to have abnormally large animals :

No Caption Provided

Abnormally large insects :

No Caption Provided

And abnormally large Trees :

No Caption Provided

But having abnormally large mountains makes you act like it's the end of the world ? LOL

You keep on whining about this and that, based on your by eye view and yet you never dared disprove the actual calculation. But since you are so salty about that one particular calc let's disregard it and use another one, NOT EVEN DONE BY ME.

1) Hachibi size :

http://www.mangareader.net/93-50572-...apter-491.html

Here we see Hachibi decking a giant squid next to a ship with yama and co. The databook has yama at 1.78m tall. He is roughly 8px tall. We get a good view of Hachibi's broken horn as well (cant really measure Hachibi himself since a large amount of his body is sumberged under the water.) His horn is roughly 34px tall. 34/8=4.25. 4.25X1.78= 7.565. So his broken horn is 7.565m tall (and since its pretty much a perfect circle, 7.5m wide as well.)

http://www.mangareader.net/93-418-15...apter-413.html

Here we see Hachibi's full body and his broken horn. We cant really tell its height due to the perspective, but we can use it's width since its essentially a perfect circle. His horn is 21px wide. Hachibi is 329px tall (from the ground to the top of his hutched back.) 329/21=15.666... Then we just do 15.666...x7.565= 118.518m tall.

2) Juubi size :

Mouth calculation

No Caption Provided

Like you can see on the picture, Hachibi's body is 106px when Juubi's mouth in second form is 86px

That means Juubi's mouth is 0,81135 times Hachibi's body(w/o tails)

118 meters was Hachibi's calculation w/o tails. Which means Juubi's mouth is roughly meters 95 meters.

No Caption Provided

Red line 35 pixels = 95 meters

Green line 354 pixel = 960 meters

3) Juubi Tree :

Calculated either through this panel :

No Caption Provided

torso+ head = 242 pixel = 1090.3 m

the flower thingy = 194 pixel = 874 m

Or this one :

No Caption Provided

juubi's head + torso = 327 pixel = 1090.3 m

the shell thing = 203 pixel = 676.85 m

then in the second pic you posted i get the shell to be 104 pixel

shell = 104 pixel = 676.85 m

flower thingy = 194 pixel = 1262.59 m

Both give relatively the same result, 1000 meters Juubi more or less which concords with the previous body scaling. But I'll go with the low end measure to avoid further butthurt.

No Caption Provided

flower thing = 121 pixel = 874 m

bijuudama tree = 738 pixel = 5330.6 m

No Caption Provided

bijuudama tree = 29 pixel = 5330.6 m

diameter of the crater = 911 pixel= 167454.3 m

depth ( green line ) = 124 pixel = 22792.9 m

So the inner crater (Bijuu dama explosion) is 22 km deep and as shwon in this panel the walls of the outer crater (Juubi's tenpenchii) seem to be of equal high to the inner crater :

No Caption Provided

So we double the previous value to get the overall depth of the crater to be : 45 Km so 27 miles.

Wow even though I was expecting similar values, honestly not even I expected it to be exactly the same end result...

So there we have to different calcs proving the 27 miles wide, what comes next is certainly you playing hypocrite to claim that you by eye scaling are more accurate than pixel scaling when they are basically the same thing lol

@juzacloud said:

@mudamudamuda: The branches are BELOW the crater GG.....no hard feelings. And if they were level with the ground outside the crater thy wouldn't be in the mesosphere lol GG though. The Chibaku are in the mesosphere though.

No Caption Provided

LOL the more you post, the more you prove that you have no reading comprehension skills my dear Juda, of course the branches are inside the crater since the crater is just as deep as the branches are high... Or is it that you can't even tell that we have two craters ? lmao

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@flashback0180 said:

Wtf ... XD db earth is island sized *slow clap * best lowballing I've seen this entire month.

Um, so it's ok for Juza to use his flawed "these mountains are below clouds" and "mountains can't be larger than Mt.Everest" to debunk the size of the Divine Tree. But if I apply his exact same logic, exact same reasoning and exact same mountain argument to Papaya island (To show how much of a hypocrite he is and how flawed his reasoning is in the first place) it gets labeled as lowballing ?

That doesn't sound very fair..

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarpowered: This is the problem. You're assuming that destructive output always plays a role in fights when physicals are just as important. The fact that Roshi's admitted Tien would curb him in a physical fight and Tien later lost to someone who Vegeta was ragdolling makes it very clear who is physically superior, something that can be very clearly identified unlike destructive output where no comparison was made.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Yup, thanks that's all I needed to see. Now the crater is 27 miles deep LMFAO! which is the only option you had to keep your BS going. Even the top of the trunk of the tree where its cut off isn't in the mesosphere. Also, you can even count the mountains from where narutosasuke are at (Valley of the end) until you reach the god tree LMFAO.

keep going though Muda..........."puts pizza in oven"

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@juzacloud: Just stop dude. I'm surprised you didn't learn your lesson in the other thread.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@juzacloud: Just stop dude. I'm surprised you didn't learn your lesson in the other thread.

He never does

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Oh look, a dedicated naruto wanker telling me to stop. You can't do any better than Muda can so I suggest you mind your business, unless you wanna uphold a lie and terrible calculations with him. Unless you're gonna contribute to the discussion at hand, mind your own.

The main roots (not the small roots underneath holding it up) are in the mesosphere right? and are 27miles wide? so if you sit the root on the ground, the top will be in the mesosphere? lol

The roots cover an area of about 3 mountains wide. Here is a pic the resembles the same mountains the roots are above.

2mile wide mountain space

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage:

lol you to?

Show me the root width being in the mesosphere. Because this is what you're choosing to believe and its sad. Not only does the manga prove you wrong, the anime does as well. Its funny how the only people who agree with muda are the same 3 to 5 guys.

Don't worry I'm about to make a general discussion thread for all to see.

No Caption Provided

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: You are ignoring his point completely. Why believe that Naruto mountains have to be limited to the size of regular mountains when the continents aren't even the same? And he already told you that he is only using the calcs because you essentially are doing the same exact thing.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again, all arguements for the humans being powerful are based in power scaling and the feats aren't there.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: It's completely logical to assume that if Piccolo from the beginning of DB could one shot the moon and Tien, Yamcha and Krillin>>>> Piccolo they could as well.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@juzacloud:

Yup, thanks that's all I needed to see.

> Can't provide a single answer to the DBZ mountain's issue if we apply his same logic to them

> Too butthurt to admit his reasoning is BS

> Shamelessly dodges the question for the 3rd time to try and save face

> lol

Now the crater is 27 miles deep LMFAO! which is the only option you had to keep your BS going.

> Can't provide a single valid counter to any of the two calcs used

> Can't tell that I have been explaining for pages that what makes the mountains seem huge is depth of the bordering crater

> Claims that this is the first time I mentioned the crater's depth to be 27 miles proving that he hasn't been reading any of my posts whether in this thread or in the previous one

> Dares to mock and criticize post he wasn't even reading out of bias

> lol

Even the top of the trunk of the tree where its cut off isn't in the mesosphere.

> Still trying to apply Bs reasoning using random clouds while ignore all the previous scaling

> Still using double standards with mesosphere this mesosphere that even though by his logic the DBZ mountains should be in outer space which he never even questions

> Still blocking out the fact that Naruto world has been shown to host abnormally large animals, insects and trees to mock the possibility of having abnormally large mountains despite the provided evidence

> lol

Also, you can even count the mountains from where narutosasuke are at (Valley of the end) until you reach the god tree LMFAO.

> Can't even tell the difference between mountains and mountain range

> Can't even tell that perspective is a thing

> Completely overlooks the fact the some mountains have been shown to be ridiculously larger than other to the point that the smaller mountains weren't even visible in comparison

> lol

Conclusion :

No Caption Provided

Another typical Juzacloud post, just what one would expect of a someone clouded by bias and full of themselves. lol

My dear Juza, I'm sure you must feel like sh*t right now with all the previous evidence rubbed on your face and with your own bs logic used agaisnt you to show the double standard and bias your posts are filledwith: Bashes Naruto mountains, completely ok with outer space reaching DBZ mountains.

But being the nice guy I am, I'll help you feel even better by providing ANOTHER completely different calc which as you might have guessed still gives us the same value lol

Hachibi crater scaling :

No Caption Provided

Red line : Hachibi hight : 10 pixels = 118 m

Green line : Crater's width : 650 pixels = 7670 m

Regular Bijuu dama crater scaling :

No Caption Provided

Red line : Hachibi crater width : 100 pixels = 7670 m

Blue line : Bijuu dama crater width : 97 pixels = 7363 m

I used the 3rd Bijuu dama because it's even further away than the Hachibi carter making it an accurate lowend estimation.

Pre-Tenpenchii crater scaling :

No Caption Provided

Blue line : Bijuu dama crater : 10 pixels = 7363 m

Purple line : Crater width : 220 pixels = 162,052 m

No Caption Provided

diameter of the inner crater = 911 pixel= 162,052 m

depth ( green line ) = 124 pixel = 22057 m

Post-Tenpenchi craters :

No Caption Provided

Again you double the value to get the overall depth of both craters :

22057 * 2 = 44000 m = 27.34 miles

LOL

The value is almost exactly the same as with previous calc even though we started by scaling different things. What kind of magic does Kishi use when drawing ?

No Caption Provided

Not only does the manga prove you wrong, the anime does as well. Its funny how the only people who agree with muda are the same 3 to 5 guys.

The only one the manga proves wrong is you. Which is why you are outright ignoring every possible scalable element the manga has to offer and keep on whining about random clouds without even having any possible mean of scaling them.

BTW it's funny that you complain about people agreeing with me when the only people who agree with you are... Nobody lmao

Now to wait for Juza's newest BS post where he will once again disregard everything and start whining about random clouds and mesosphere even though he keeps on overlooking the same issue with DBZ and which if taken into account would lead us to believe that DBZ Earth is at best country sized.

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Sy8000

@bluejay4: Don't exaggerate their superiority over him, and no it isn't.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: but they're literally hundreds of times strong than him at this point. It's completely logical to believe so.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By flashback0180

@highaccuser: how are they not superior. Boz piccolo has better in panel feats than anyone in Naruto team have ever shown.

These are guys who can literally one shot sayan saga vegeta. The one problem here is yamcha is a db goku xerox with no feats.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 1 stomps. EoS Z-warriors are causal moon busters, potentially planet busters.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin dies. That's a fact, lmao

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madripoor: is that before or after he does the victory dace for soloing the Naruto verse.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thevivas said:

Oh look, a dedicated naruto wanker telling me to stop. You can't do any better than Muda can so I suggest you mind your business, unless you wanna uphold a lie and terrible calculations with him. Unless you're gonna contribute to the discussion at hand, mind your own.

The main roots (not the small roots underneath holding it up) are in the mesosphere right? and are 27miles wide? so if you sit the root on the ground, the top will be in the mesosphere? lol

The roots cover an area of about 3 mountains wide. Here is a pic the resembles the same mountains the roots are above.

2mile wide mountain space

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Oh look, some more idiotic calcs and theories from Juza. I mean, that's what you're known for now. Can't say I'm surprised.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Madripoor
JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@juzacloud: You are ignoring his point completely. Why believe that Naruto mountains have to be limited to the size of regular mountains when the continents aren't even the same? And he already told you that he is only using the calcs because you essentially are doing the same exact thing.

He is the pixel king, not me. He said the roots are 27 miles in width by pixel scaling. Prove to me the naruto mountains are bigger than regular mountains. the manga and anime disagrees with you and muda. There are plenty of scans with tailed beast next to them. The scans even show the whole range of mountains between valley of end and god tree which shows both SMALL continents. ALL the mountains are within the same size as each other, some slightly smaller than others. Both of you guys failure to understand art and flush drawing shows here.

I'm asking for simple things here

1. Prove that the top of the roots when at ground level are in the mesosphere and covers a 27 mile space. Even the closest picture to the tree proves him wrong.

2. Prove that naruto mountains are all bigger than regular mountains.

3. Prove to me that the distance from the god tree to valley of the end is over 1,800 miles. When you can clearly see about 5 rows of mountains parallel to the god tree.

You can see madara get hit and the wood pieces brake apart and extent outward. You're going to tell me that the broken pieces of wood he is laying in are a couple miles long? Not to mention you can see the whole width of a root in the panel naruto is in.

No Caption Provided

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're kidding, right? EOS means an insane stomp in the Z Fighter's favor.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@juzacloud said:
@hulkage said:

I'm asking for simple things here

1. Prove that the top of the roots when at ground level are in the mesosphere and covers a 27 mile space. Even the closest picture to the tree proves him wrong.

2. Prove that naruto mountains are all bigger than regular mountains.

3. Prove to me that the distance from the god tree to valley of the end is over 1,800 miles. When you can clearly see about 5 rows of mountains parallel to the god tree.

You can see madara get hit and the wood pieces brake apart and extent outward. You're going to tell me that the broken pieces of wood he is laying in are a couple miles long? Not to mention you can see the whole width of a root in the panel naruto is in.

No Caption Provided

LOL juza, still shamelessly trying to recycle the argument I already debunked in another thread.

The torn up trees he is sitting on aren't even visible in that scan. All you see is the impact mark.

By that same stupid logic of impact mark = Madara's size how can you explain this ?

Size of the 8 gate's impact :

No Caption Provided

Hirudora impact :

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Oh yeah I remember now how you explained that :

"Madara is as big as an island" ~Juzacloud 2015.

Lmao

He is the pixel king, not me. He said the roots are 27 miles in width by pixel scaling. Prove to me the naruto mountains are bigger than regular mountains. the manga and anime disagrees with you and muda. There are plenty of scans with tailed beast next to them. The scans even show the whole range of mountains between valley of end and god tree which shows both SMALL continents. ALL the mountains are within the same size as each other, some slightly smaller than others. Both of you guys failure to understand art and flush drawing shows here.

This is the stupidest sh*t I've read in a awhile, even by your standards. How can the manga prove me wrong when all the pixel scaling are taken directly from the manga ? LOL

You claim that your by eye scaling is any more accurate ? How can you fail to even realize that what you are doing (by eye scaling) is literally nothing more than a less accurate pixel scaling lol

It's like you are just blocking out everything that doesn't serve your case, that's rather sad.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Sy8000

@flashback0180: @bluejay4: They aren't hundereds of times more powerful than BoZ Piccolo and they certainly aren't more powerful than Saiyan Saga Vegeta. Don't exaggerate their power. And all they have putting them in that range is statements because using feats they aren't a threat to Naruto or Sasuke at all.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@highaccuser: krillin is able to fight more or less evenly against ginyu-goku (the one with 23,000)

Along with Vegeta saying that krillin and gohan can help him defeat freeza (first form) with gohan agreeing that it could be possible

To say krillin isn't above saiyan saga Vegeta is ignoring the statement of, well, Vegeta himself. Along with an on panel fight

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By flashback0180

@highaccuser: No they are. And they have been as long as I can remember. Sayain saga vegeta was at 18000plv krilln was 13000 plv in nemmk saga.

This is pre dende heal, vjump sated krilln to be 75000 while fighting second form freeza .

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: Power levels have long proven unreliable. Actual showings to justify that sort of power are desperately needed.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: I'm pretty sure he never fought Ginyu Goku.

I'm pretty sure Vegeta was mainly thinking of himself when he said that seeing as Krillin and Gohan didn't do anything.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: No. he fought gynu goku and they were holding back. Vegeta said so himself.

Powerlevels are still very canon, and unreliable when comparing feats it's still reliable for comparing characters themselves. And krilln has feats he fought and chopped off 2nd form freezas tail.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By JuzaCloud

@mudamudamuda: You are clearly beyond help son. Basing your whole arguing off of Hidura lol. Madara countered it and blew Gai back. You don't know what effect it had on the explosion lol.

Inside yellow circle=siloheutte of naruto

Red lines=curve of root/drop off

Naruto and madara are dead center of the root

No Caption Provided

Remember, naruto is standing in the center of the root, yet the drop off is in front of him. Now do the math to calculate the other end.

No Caption Provided

Different view. Naruto standing in the center of the root. Do the math.

No Caption Provided

Are you ready to concede?

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're all easily planet busters at EoZ. Yamcha was mistaken by Dr.Gero for Goku due to his strength in the android saga and Yamcha admitted Krillin is stronger than him, Tien was capable of holding back 2nd form Cell with tri beam which was easily much more destructive than the galick gun Vegeta fired at earth at the start of Z.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

Now you have 2 options here

1. Keep your lie alive to the public, But concede in your mind

2. Concede and.......

No Caption Provided

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser in dbz all stats are linear, meaning if my power level was 300 and yours was 250 I would be better than you in speed, destructive capacity, physical force, and durability. That's how it's been the whole show. You'll never produce and attack as strong as mine, ever. Simply because my power level is higher. Thats how the physics in db work. Just thought I'd help out, you seemed confused.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@juzacloud:

@juzacloud said:

@mudamudamuda:

Now you have 2 options here

1. Keep your lie alive to the public, But concede in your mind

2. Concede and.......

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LOL No juza, I have a third option. Debunking your a$$ !

You are clearly beyond help son. Basing your whole arguing off of Hidura lol

> Still has no answer to any of the above scaling.

> Still has no answer to the DBZ mountain issue.

> Still shamelessly dodging the question

> Still overlooking every provided proof of size.

> Completely ignores the previous two posts out of butthurt.

> Dares to call people beyond help.

Typical Juzacloud attitude. lol

Inside yellow circle=siloheutte of naruto

Red lines=curve of root/drop off

How do you even know that ? All we see are some dark pixels and you automatically jump to the conclusion of it being Naruto.

Why wouldn't any of the other dark pixels be Naruto ? Why would he even be visible at all ? and more importantly where even is Madara if that's Naruto ? lol

What you just did was the very definition of jumping to conclusions out of bias.

Remember, naruto is standing in the center of the root, yet the drop off is in front of him. Now do the math to calculate the other end.

And now your very own scans are contradicting you.

You are claiming that the tiny pixel we see here is Naruto :

No Caption Provided

So how come he suddenly became huge here ? How come the Tree roots suddenly shrunk in size to the point that Naruto who was supposedly at the center somehow became a few feet away from the edge ?

No Caption Provided

BTW : LOL at that red line you draw to make it seem like th tree's width, if that's the roots width then what are the below cracks spreading on ? Air ? lmao

And more importantly : How did Naruto suddenly become much larger than entire mountains and forests for him to be comparable to the roots ?

No Caption Provided

LOL Juza, you are so desperately trying to use one out of scaling panel drawn obviously not to show size but to show the action to discredit the dozens of other scalings provided. What you are doing is as stupid as trying to claim that the full sized Kyuubi is even smaller than the half Kyuubi inside Naruto because of this one panel focusing on the action and Susanoo being removed

No Caption Provided

So according to this one out of scaling panel not meant to portray size, Madara is in fact a giant several dozens times larger than hashirama and the Full Kyuubi is even smaller than Naruto's Kyuubi even though previous showings meant to show size completely debunk both ridiculous notions :

Hashirama Vs Madara

No Caption Provided

Close up of kyuubi and Madara :

No Caption Provided

Half Kurama compared to full Kurama :

No Caption Provided

Do you now see the ridiculousness of what you tried to do ? The same principle applies to the scans you tried to use and which is contradicted by the immediate following panel :

No Caption Provided

If Naruto really is comparable to the roots, then how come we can't see him in that scan ?

So all you can provide to lowball the size is a couple of panels, one being your own interpretation and the other contradicting the every scan you tried to use previously scaling wise with both being contradicted by dozens of other possible scaling points :

Including this :

No Caption Provided

And this :

No Caption Provided

Heck you don't even realize that the one panel you tried to use is so completely out of scaling that it would make Naruto's size equivalent to the walls of the crater and surrounding mountains a quick copy/pasting of that panel following the red line you claim the be the roots width makes this obvious :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LOL Juza, I think I've humored you more than enough and I've had enough wasting time typing long posts only to have you disregard everything because of one off scale panel you cherry picked, so how about we continue our conversation once you are man enough to answer these questions ?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I will also give you another hint to further help you understand : The explosion has absolutely nothing with what' I'm saying. I'm discussing the size of the mountains on the continent sized island, which need to be hundreds of miles high for the island to be a legit continent unless DBZ continents are barely 20 km across.

==

Size of the 8 gate's impact :

No Caption Provided

Hirudora impact :

No Caption Provided

Hirudora size :

Loading Video...

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@highaccuser: 1. You're wrong, he did

2. Vegeta very clearly wasn't talking about just himself

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By JuzaCloud

@mudamudamuda: LMFAO! from here on out I'm not posting big pictures because its slowing my laptop down son.

You're doing exactly what I want you to. How? by posting anime that I knew you would eventually do, now......

acts surprised.......

Oh!, we are using the anime now? You can't say "non canon" then turn around and use it. Now that you prove that you agree with the anime I can use it as well. But what will you do now? cherry pick and back track to say "oh Hidorua is depicted right". The GOd tree is depicted right as well. The mere fact that you think the fodder ninjas in cloaks are moving around over hundreds of miles is hilarious. Tell me this, Gai last attack dragged madara over 100 miles right?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So, is your bitch ass gonna concede now?

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ VS Naruto threads are messes & should be banned. Not DBZ or Naruto as a whole, but these threads just end up terribly.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@juzacloud:

LMFAO! from here on out I'm not posting big pictures because its slowing my laptop down son.

Is that all you have to answer to the entire 3 last posts I made ?

No Caption Provided

You are a lost case, Juza.

You're doing exactly what I want you to. How? by posting anime that I knew you would eventually do, now......

acts surprised.......

Oh!, we are using the anime now? You can't say "non canon" then turn around and use it. Now that you prove that you agree with the anime I can use it as well. But what will you do now? cherry pick and back track to say "oh Hidorua is depicted right". The GOd tree is depicted right as well. The mere fact that you think the fodder ninjas in cloaks are moving around over hundreds of miles is hilarious. Tell me this, Gai last attack dragged madara over 100 miles right?

Oh No ! What have I done !

No Caption Provided

How can I possibly be forgiven for using a video to replace the monotony of posting the same scan thrice after using it in post 77 and 83 !

No Caption Provided

Sue me.

#EpicFail.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

DBZ VS Naruto threads are messes & should be banned. Not DBZ or Naruto as a whole, but these threads just end up terribly.

Nah, we should just ban Juza back to his clouds :D

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda:

Are you serious? Or are you just trying to f*ck with Juza?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@imperfect_cell said:

@mudamudamuda:

Are you serious? Or are you just trying to f*ck with Juza?

I'm showing him how ridiculous the logic he is using on the Naruto mountains to downplay the divine tree is duh.