#1 Edited by Mortein (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza saga Krillin vs Roshi, Tao Pai Pai, King Piccolo, teen Goku, saiyan saga Piccolo and Nappa.

They have full knowledge

they are bloodlusted

fight in the desert

Fight 1 Normal fight

Fight 2 Krillin is not allowed to fight back for the first 5 minutes

Fight 3 Krillin is not allowed to move for the first 3 seconds

#2 Edited by Dredeuced (5855 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin stomps all rounds. His Ki level should make it so none of those guys can even hurt him by the time he gets done with his Cell Saga training.

edit -- that is, assuming Tao's plot device magic talking doesn't work on Krillin because he's not that bright. If it does then, I dunno, Tao could probably convince him to commit suicide or some crap in round 3. Round 2 he'd just be moving to fast to hear him anyhow.

#3 Posted by Mortein (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced said:

Krillin stomps all rounds. His Ki level should make it so none of those guys can even hurt him by the time he gets done with his Cell Saga training.

edit -- that is, assuming Tao's plot device magic talking doesn't work on Krillin because he's not that bright. If it does then, I dunno, Tao could probably convince him to commit suicide or some crap in round 3. Round 2 he'd just be moving to fast to hear him anyhow.

I forgot to say it is namek/frieza saga Krillin

sorry

#4 Posted by GonnaRain (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Just so we're clear, this is Namek Saga Krilin?

Still Krilin get's obliterated. Krilin feats aren't as impressive as the ones some of the guys in the Team have. He could probably, probably take on each of them (Saiyan Saga Piccolo not that sure) individually, but all together he loses.

#5 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20268 posts) - - Show Bio

@GonnaRain said:

Just so we're clear, this is Namek Saga Krilin?

Still Krilin get's obliterated. Krilin feats aren't as impressive as the ones some of the guys in the Team have. He could probably, probably take on each of them (Saiyan Saga Piccolo not that sure) individually, but all together he loses.

He doesn't get obliterated. His power level against Guldo was over 10k, and even Nappa didn't have over 5k. (Look what Goku did to nappa at 9k power level)

#6 Posted by PhantomRant (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Namek Saga Krillin was able to cut off Frieza's tail. Something that none of Krillin's opponents will ever be doing even combined.

Him obliterating Radditz-level Saibamen puts him above everyone save for Piccolo and Nappa. And by then, I can't remember anything else Krillin did. So Team 2 with high-high difficulty.

#7 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin should win this with medium difficulty.

#8 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you people serious? Krillin curbstomps with no difficulty. He had a power level of 25k when he fought Frieza. The closest one to him is Nappa and he could kill Nappa with one finger.

He takes all 3 rounds with no trouble.

#9 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin wins.

#10 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

Did I say 25k? I'm retarded, I meant 75k.

#11 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein: this is Frieza saga Krillin, that means Krillin after Kami training, space travel training and after Guru’s power up.

Fight 1 : Krilin wins with little effort.

Fight 2 Krillin wins with moderate effort and scratches

Fight 3 Krillin get injured badly, mostly because of the 3 seconds, but still pull a difficult victory.

#12 Posted by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

75k?Why he couldn't one shot Ginyu? (in Goku's body).He's close to that PL,maybe 20 or 21k,but not 75.He did not train after that in Namek saga (you know,humans don't have Zenkai power).

Anyway,the rest of what you said is right,he can kill with ease the strongest of the other team (Nappa) and stomp the rest at the same time...

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@Mortein: this is Frieza saga Krillin, that means Krillin after Kai training, space travel training and after Guru’s power up.

Fight 3 Krillin get injured badly, mostly because of the 3 seconds, but still pull a difficult victory.

Did you mean Kamisama,right?He didn't train with Kaio (the one who taught Goku the Kaio Ken and Genkidama) until he was killed by Freezer

#13 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan: oh yes yes sorry, my bad. and Krilin at frieza saga had 19,000

#14 Posted by Enemybird (3341 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has Krillin actually beat?

#15 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan said:

@Laurcus said:

75k?Why he couldn't one shot Ginyu? (in Goku's body).He's close to that PL,maybe 20 or 21k,but not 75.He did not train after that in Namek saga (you know,humans don't have Zenkai power).

Anyway,the rest of what you said is right,he can kill with ease the strongest of the other team (Nappa) and stomp the rest at the same time...

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@Mortein: this is Frieza saga Krillin, that means Krillin after Kai training, space travel training and after Guru’s power up.

Did you mean Kamisama,right?He didn't train with Kaio (the one who taught Goku the Kaio Ken and Genkidama) until he was killed by Freezer

I said Frieza, and you posted a scan of the Ginyu saga. /facepalm. It was stated in V-Jump #1 in 1991.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Power_Levels#Dragon_Ball_Z

And yes, that means Krillin got several times stronger between the fight with Ginyu and the fight with Frieza.

#16 Posted by BlackWind (7225 posts) - - Show Bio

Its pretty common knowledge in DBZ that 10 weaker fighters will never defeat a stronger enemy by ganging up on him.

Krillin wins.

#17 Posted by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

I said Frieza, and you posted a scan of the Ginyu saga. /facepalm.

It doesn't matter,because Krillin have no way to get a power boost between Ginyu and Freezer saga...he didn't train (Goku),he have no zenkai power (Gohan,Goku and Vegeta) and he don't fuse (Piccolo).../facepalm

And yes, that means Krillin got several times stronger between the fight with Ginyu and the fight with Frieza.

How?the only way a human can get stronger is training (or a power boost like Saichoro did to him),he did not "train" after the travel in Kami's ship nor he got another power boost from Saichoro,plz enlighten me,how he got stronger?

I love the source of your Wiki...they just throw a random nº,it wasn't stated in any part of the manga or the anime...

#18 Posted by beautifulrevery (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin stomps...hard. They can't harm him let alone KO him. He's far too powerful for them. It would be like if say Saiyan Saga Vegeta fought Piccolo and Goku. Literal murderstomp. Krillin can actually win this battle.

#19 Edited by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

I said Frieza, and you posted a scan of the Ginyu saga. /facepalm.

It doesn't matter,because Krillin have no way to get a power boost between Ginyu and Freezer saga...he didn't train (Goku),he have no zenkai power (Gohan,Goku and Vegeta) and he don't fuse (Piccolo).../facepalm

How?the only way a human can get stronger is training (or a power boost like Saichoro did to him),he did not "train" after the travel in Kami's ship nor he got another power boost from Saichoro,plz enlighten me,how he got stronger?

I love the source of your Wiki...they just throw a random nº,it wasn't stated in any part of the manga or the anime...

2 Things.

1. I've been using that wiki for years, it's never once been wrong about anything and I trust it far more than I do anyone on Comic Vine.

2. My source is not the wiki. My Source is V-Jump #1, the Japanese magazine where the original manga was serialized in. In other words, that's actually part of the manga, therefore it's canon. And if you would bother to scroll down and read, the wiki links to V-Jump #1. I seriously question if anyone on this site knows how to properly read a wiki... As for how Krillin got stronger, ask Toriyama, because he's the one that arbitrarily made him get stronger. I agree that it makes no sense, but canon is canon, deal with it.

#20 Edited by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

1. I've been using that wiki for years, it's never once been wrong about anything and I trust it far more than I do anyone on Comic Vine.

It doesn't matter how many years you were using it,that doesn't make the wiki right.Since we have no PL after Freezer saga,every PL listed after that is just non-canon (one of the sources of that wiki is Daizenshuu #7...sigh)

Of course it will never be wrong for you,if you base what you say on that page o.O

2. My source is not the wiki. My Source is V-Jump #1, the Japanese magazine where the original manga was serialized in.

What?Dragon Ball was originally serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump,not V-Jump.V-Jump has only serialized "Dragon Ball:Episode of Bardock",V-Jump's debut (1993) was like 2 years before DB original manga end...where you get your info?

In other words, that's actually part of the manga, therefore it's canon

Not only V-Jump has nothing to do with the original manga,but WSJ was just who edited it,it has nothing to do with the history or something,so whatever they could say is as official as your source that gives you V-Jump as the original "editor" of DB

And if you would bother to scroll down and read, the wiki links to V-Jump #1

Yes,and there're also links to the SEG and Daizenshuu 7...

I seriously question if anyone on this site knows how to properly read a wiki...

And i wonder, how could anyone believe in such a source,given the fact of your "V-Jump" thing...(and the fact that almost any wiki can be edited)

As for how Krillin got stronger, ask Toriyama, because he's the one that arbitrarily made him get stronger. I agree that it makes no sense, but canon is canon, deal with it.

I have nothing to deal with,because your "proofs" aren't canon,he wasn't important anymore for the plot,so why make him stronger?

Yes,canon is canon,but nothing of what you "show me" is...

I see,you have no actual proof to back anything you said.

#21 Posted by terry2012 (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin wins, Flawless Victory.

#22 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

It doesn't matter how many years you were using it,that doesn't make the wiki right.Since we have no PL after Freezer saga,every PL listed after that is just non-canon (one of the sources of that wiki is Daizenshuu #7...sigh)

Of course it will never be wrong for you,if you base what you say on that page o.O

2. My source is not the wiki. My Source is V-Jump #1, the Japanese magazine where the original manga was serialized in.

What?Dragon Ball was originally serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump,not V-Jump.V-Jump has only serialized "Dragon Ball:Episode of Bardock",V-Jump's debut (1993) was like 2 years before DB original manga end...where you get your info?

In other words, that's actually part of the manga, therefore it's canon

Not only V-Jump has nothing to do with the original manga,but WSJ was just who edited it,it has nothing to do with the history or something,so whatever they could say is as official as your source that gives you V-Jump as the original "editor" of DB

And if you would bother to scroll down and read, the wiki links to V-Jump #1

Yes,and there're also links to the SEG and Daizenshuu 7...

I seriously question if anyone on this site knows how to properly read a wiki...

And i wonder, how could anyone believe in such a source,given the fact of your "V-Jump" thing...(and the fact that almost any wiki can be edited)

As for how Krillin got stronger, ask Toriyama, because he's the one that arbitrarily made him get stronger. I agree that it makes no sense, but canon is canon, deal with it.

I have nothing to deal with,because your "proofs" aren't canon,he wasn't important anymore for the plot,so why make him stronger?

Yes,canon is canon,but nothing of what you "show me" is...

I see,you have no actual proof to back anything you said,just as i thought

First off, what's wrong with Toriyama's official guidebooks, the SEG and the Daizenshuus?

Second, try and vandalize that wiki. Seriously, try and edit one of the pages with incorrect information. See how far you get. This is not the 1990s, wikis, (especially big ones like the DB wiki) have correct information pretty close to 100% of the time, and there's many systems in place to prevent vandalism. Get with this millennium please.

Shonen Jump and V-Jump are both owned by Shueisha, so I don't know what you're on about there. When V-Jump was made in 1991 they started shifting some DBZ content from Weekly Shonen Jump over to V-Jump. Statements made by Toriyama and the people he works with > your opinion.

#23 Edited by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

First off, what's wrong with Toriyama's official guidebooks, the SEG and the Daizenshuus?

You're talking like was him who wrote those guides...and that's not true,bring proofs of that please,they're "aproved" by Toriyama,not written,he can just say "yes,it's ok" without giving it a single look...

Second, try and vandalize that wiki. Seriously, try and edit one of the pages with incorrect information. See how far you get. This is not the 1990s, wikis, (especially big ones like the DB wiki) have correct information pretty close to 100% of the time, and there's many systems in place to prevent vandalism. Get with this millennium please.

That's why i said "almost any wiki" duh!Still,that wiki was written by fans,not Toriyama himself...you're not telling me it was written by Toriyama,right? (a wiki,like the original one,was made to everyone can contribute...thinking it can be edited it's not been "in the other millenium" OMG)

Shonen Jump and V-Jump are both owned by Shueisha, so I don't know what you're on about there. When V-Jump was made in 1991 they started shifting some DBZ content from Weekly Shonen Jump over to V-Jump.

LOL,it doesn't matter if both are owned by Shueisha (and i already know that),they're not the same,and that was what i pointed out.You originally said V-Jump serialized DB manga,and that's not true."The original content" you are talking about, you have no way to proof they were written by Toriyama

BTW V-Jump #1 is from 1993,not 1991 as you said (even your wiki said 1990 LOL)

By your "they're both owned by Shueisha" logic,anything that happens in Sand Land is canon in Dragon Ball and viceversa,right?they're both Toriyama's works

Statements made by Toriyama and the people he works with > your opinion.

Finally you said something that's true (for a change)...too bad you did not bring anything from the manga (Toriyama's word) or any proof of what are you saying is also Toriyama's word :(

Now you're going with semantic and nitpicking,you can't prove anything of what you said,you lied and when i told you,you just said "i don't know what are you talking about"

As long as you keep "debating" like this you will be talking alone,i'll not answer anymore to you (until you bring some real proofs,which i highly doubt).

Krillin PL was around 20 or 21k,not 75 as you said

Concession Accepted

#24 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

You're talking like was him who wrote those guides...and that's not true,bring proofs of that please,they're "aproved" by Toriyama,not written,he can just say "yes,it's ok" without giving it a single look...

That's why i said "almost any wiki" duh!Still,that wiki was written by fans,not Toriyama himself...you're not telling me it was written by Toriyama,right? (a wiki,like the original one,was made to everyone can contribute...thinking it can be edited it's not been "in the other millenium" OMG)

Shonen Jump and V-Jump are both owned by Shueisha, so I don't know what you're on about there. When V-Jump was made in 1991 they started shifting some DBZ content from Weekly Shonen Jump over to V-Jump.

LOL,it doesn't matter if both are owned by Shueisha (and i already know that),they're not the same,and that was what i pointed out.You originally said V-Jump serialized DB manga,and that's not true."The original content" you are talking about, you have no way to proof they were written by Toriyama

BTW V-Jump #1 is from 1993,not 1991 as you said (even your wiki said 1990 LOL)

By your "they're both owned by Shueisha" logic,anything that happens in Sand Land is canon in Dragon Ball and viceversa,right?they're both Toriyama's works

Statements made by Toriyama and the people he works with > your opinion.

Finally you said something that's true (for a change)...too bad you did not bring anything from the manga (Toriyama's word) or any proof of what are you saying is also Toriyama's word :(

Now you're going with semantic and nitpicking,you can't prove anything of what you said,you lied and when i told you,you just said "i don't know what are you talking about"

As long as you keep "debating" like this you will be talking alone,i'll not answer anymore to you (until you bring some real proofs,which i highly doubt).

Krillin PL was around 20 or 21k,not 75 as you said

Concesion Accepted

The guidebooks are there, and they have interviews from Toriyama, and he's credited with making them. You have made the claim that they're invalid. The burden of proof is on you. Out of curiosity, who do you believe wrote the Daizenshuus and the SEG lol?

I have not made a "concession", and to imply that I did is rude.

V-Jump #1 was published on December 12 1990, not 1993. I've made a note on the talk page for the list of power levels, I'm sure the moderator will correct the 1991 date shortly.

I never said the wiki was written by Toriyama himself, don't be silly.

You did a nice straw man argument. I unbolded it for visibility.

#25 Posted by SlimJ87D (10771 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin got the biggest boost from his power up from Guru. That explains how he got so much stronger. As for his actual power level I don't know.

#26 Posted by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

The guidebooks are there, and they have interviews from Toriyama, and he's credited with making them. You have made the claim that they're invalid. The burden of proof is on you. Out of curiosity, who do you believe wrote the Daizenshuus and the SEG lol?

Toriyama?lol

Since you didn't back your claims with actual proofs,you lost your argument...

V-Jump #1 was published on December 12 1990, not 1993. I've made a note on the talk page for the list of power levels, I'm sure the moderator will correct the 1991 date shortly.

Then why you tell me ,twice,it was published in 1991?The only place where i found "V-Jump dec 1990" is in your wiki,nothing more...in the others sites it say 1993

I never said you say it,i was asking o.O

You did a nice straw man argument. I unbolded it for visibility

That "straw man argument" is based in your own logic,i didn't made anything up.And you avoid,twice,about V-Jump being the magazine where DB was serialized (not true)...

#27 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

Toriyama?lol

Since you didn't back your claims with actual proofs,you lost your argument...

Then why you tell me ,twice,it was published in 1991?The only place where i found "V-Jump dec 1990" is in your wiki,nothing more...in the others sites it say 1993

I never said you say it,i was asking o.O

You did a nice straw man argument. I unbolded it for visibility

That "straw man argument" is based in your own logic,i didn't made anything up.And you avoid,twice,about V-Jump being the magazine where DB was serialized (not true)...

1. You admit Toriyama wrote the Daizenshuus and SEG. That's all I needed, thank you for proving my point.

2. I simply linked data books, you made claims that you didn't back up, saying that the Daizenshuus and SEG are irrelevant, a point which you have no backpedaled on.

3. I spent about an hour fact checking the V-Jump date. Every site I went to said December 12th 1990. Only wikipedia said 1993. I already explained the 1991 date was a mistake on the wiki, (on the power level page, not the Shonen Jump page) and I made a note on the talk page explaining the error in the hopes that a moderator corrects the issue.

4. Then to answer your question, no I do not believe Toriyama wrote the wiki. If he did, he's more sneaky than I thought, and he has very good English skills, so color me impressed.

5. That's exactly what a straw man argument is. It's when you take someone's argument and misrepresent it. And I made a mistake, so sue me. I've ignored it because it's irrelevant.

#28 Posted by niBBit (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin curbstomps. Chiaotzu gave his life in order to stop Nappa by selfdestruct and all it did was made Nappa laugh and crack a joke. All these fighters are are well below Nappa's PL and Krillin is way stronger than that. Krillin not fighting back for several minutes means he can still use his speed to dodge every hit. Krillin curbstomps all rounds.

#29 Posted by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (963 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

1. You admit Toriyama wrote the Daizenshuus and SEG. That's all I needed, thank you for proving my point.

Are you so desperate to prove your point that you take my sarcasm like a concession?lol

2. I simply linked data books, you made claims that you didn't back up, saying that the Daizenshuus and SEG are irrelevant, a point which you have no backpedaled on.

It's the other way around,you have to prove that your "proofs" are relevant.It's easy to say whatever i want and "back it up" with a random magazine...The sole fact of having the name Toriyama in it, doesn't make it canon

3. I spent about an hour fact checking the V-Jump date. Every site I went to said December 12th 1990. Only wikipedia said 1993. I already explained the 1991 date was a mistake on the wiki, (on the power level page, not the Shonen Jump page) and I made a note on the talk page explaining the error in the hopes that a moderator corrects the issue.

Ok,fair enough (i really don't care,since VJ have nothing to do with DB manga)

5. That's exactly what a straw man argument is. It's when you take someone's argument and misrepresent it.

I know that.Tell me then,why do you came with V-Jump and WJS belonging both to Shueisha?How that's relevant to the fact that you made a mistake?

And I made a mistake, so sue me. I've ignored it because it's irrelevant.

You made a world of something irrelevant...

#30 Posted by SlimJ87D (10771 posts) - - Show Bio

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan:

@Laurcus:

i'm not sure if your guys arguments are relevant to the discussion anymore. But I believe Krillin got his power up from Guru on top of him surviving the fight against Nappa, it's not hard to believe he's well above Nappa.

From Raditz death, Krillin's power level went from 200 to 1000 in about a years time. After fighting and reviving and fighting against the Saiyans it's not hard to believe it would have jumped up a bit further. And then all the experience he gained on namek and getting a power boost by Guru, I'm sure he was much stronger than Nappa. I believe his power level was read several times on planet Namek. It's just that everyone on Namek was leagues above Nappa and Vegeta were so to scale Krillin was stuck in the same position he was during the Saiyan saga, pretty much useless.

But back traveling, Namek Krillin would be far stronger than Nappa and the whole group together. The only round they would win is round 3 as Krillin is not increasing his power level using his Ki and therefore is 3 seconds vulnerable as Goku was when he got a shot from a needle or any other Z-Fighter that powers down.

#31 Edited by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (963 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D:

You're right,my argument with him is already irrelevant for the thread.If Krillin is close to Goku's 23k (when Ginyu was in his body) or if he has 75k (like Laurcus said),it really doesn't matter,since he's far stronger than the strongest of the other team (Nappa)

#32 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Krillin eat a senzu after Recoome almost killed him? While he doesn't have zenkai boost in theory, we humans will be stronger too after damages(where we were damaged). And Krillin is a superhuman who got a weird powerup, IIRC the namek said "enable his dormant powers". So the namek's powerup helped him to became stronger... Of course, it's still hardly believable, but explain the great power boost.

#33 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Didn't Krillin eat a senzu after Recoome almost killed him? While he doesn't have zenkai boost in theory, we humans will be stronger too after damages(where we were damaged). And Krillin is a superhuman who got a weird powerup, IIRC the namek said "enable his dormant powers". So the namek's powerup helped him to became stronger... Of course, it's still hardly believable, but explain the great power boost.

yeah i think we can assume that ANYONE on the DB universe will become stronger after surviving or just having a battle, just not Zenkai style. Zenkai greatly increases, maybe even exponentially. with humans and other species it's just a slight increase to the hardships and the experience gained. that's just my POV though

#34 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

yeah i think we can assume that ANYONE on the DB universe will become stronger after surviving or just having a battle, just not Zenkai style. Zenkai greatly increases, maybe even exponentially. with humans and other species it's just a slight increase to the hardships and the experience gained. that's just my POV though

The boosts are inconsistent if we look at the amount of PL increase. I think they become around as strong or stronger as who beat them to near death state. If it's true, then Krillin's big power up makes sense(because Recoome beaten him), just hard to believe.

#35 Posted by niBBit (719 posts) - - Show Bio

You only need a small power difference in order to dominate the other person in DBZ, watch Vegeta vs Dodoria, Vegeta has a PL of 24.000 and Dodoria had something like 22.000

#36 Posted by nickzambuto (14974 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

I just spent 7 minutes trying to think of a fight he's actually won. I-I think Chiatzou is the only one.

#37 Edited by Dredeuced (5855 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Enemybird said:

I just spent 7 minutes trying to think of a fight he's actually won. I-I think Chiatzou is the only one.

:D

He's also obviously beat a lot of chumps to advance to the later rounds of the World Martial Arts Tournaments and he did kill a whole bunch of saibamen!

#38 Posted by Enemybird (3341 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Enemybird said:

Thats exactly why he loses

#39 Posted by Militaris (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Can any of Krillin opponents used Destructo Disk? If they can they could easily kill Krillin in round 3. Otherwise Krillin takes all rounds with little difficulty.

#40 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20268 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Enemybird said:

Thats exactly why he loses

lol nope. Each of the saibamen were supposed to be as strong as raditz. And raditz will lolstomp any of the opponents except nappa. And we saw what Goku wil 9k pl was doing to nappa, kaioken at 12k one shotted him, and krillin was like.. 13k at least. end namek saga.. Just because he can't beat any of the far stronger guys doesn't mean that he can't beat the small fry..