#1 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Right so it's both at their strongest, who wins? I'm going with Krillin cos he is stronger than Roshi who blew up the moon with a single Kamehameha from Earth. He's still the weakest proper Z fighter though.

#2 Posted by SirMethos (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on: 1. Does Magneto has his shields up when the fight starts or not? If he does, Magneto wins. 2. With no shields at the start, it depends on who makes the first move. Since with no shields, both of them are capable of killing the other with a single move.

#3 Posted by Bossmonster (2258 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

Depends on: 1. Does Magneto has his shields up when the fight starts or not? If he does, Magneto wins. 2. With no shields at the start, it depends on who makes the first move. Since with no shields, both of them are capable of killing the other with a single move.

My same thoughts on this. However, I think that Krillen has more than enough speed to Blitz Magnus and finish off should his shield not be up. I say Krillen more times than not would take this, but Magnus could win.

What's worse is Krillen is everything he would hate. A Human more powerful than almost any mutant.

#4 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

I must look like a DBZ fanboy on these threads... Krillin wins.

#5 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Even without his shields up Magneto has tanked 100 ton blows before, and gone hand to hand with the best of them.

I think Mags can tank a few shots and get his shields up. Plus his reflexes and etc. are well above peak human as well, because of his power.

I think I'm going to say Magneto. He tanks a bunch of shots, gets his shields up, and then rips Krillin apart.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (7950 posts) - - Show Bio

Krillin.

#7 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9603 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I don't see magneto doing much, if he manages to wrap krillin up or stab him with metal then he could win, but if krillin moves fast enough to be too fast for normal humans to see and then resort to having to tell them what happened, i doubt magneto could tag him easily. Krillin will have a hard time getting past magneto's shields, if he does enough destructo discs or blast, he could possibly win. It is a close match either way.

#8 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice thread and close battle.

First, I don't think Krillin ever goes all out at the start of a fight. He'll certainly speed blitz Magneto, but I think Magneto will be able to manage getting his shields up. Second, Magneto may have tanked punches from Class 100 characters before, but can he tank a moon buster?! I don't know about that, lol. Third, if Magneto is able to at least deal with Krillin's attacks (he doesn't necessarily have to tank them), then he should win fairly easily, right? He can control the iron in Krillin's blood and simply tear him apart. Plus, IIRC Magneto has control over the electro-magnetic spectrum, right? I've heard some people claim that he can even remove the electrons from somebody's atoms. If this is true, and if Magneto can at least withstand Krillin's attacks for a minute or so, then I say Magneto wins.

#9 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto is a hax character, from what I know, he can manipulate every electron, so insta kill anybody who not a matter manipulator himself too. I don't know about his shield, why is so sure a kamehameha wont pass through it?

But if it's bloodlust and we suppose Magneto start with his most powerful attack and defense, we can suppose the same from Krillin, so he could blitz him and one punch him. Peak human or not, Magneto shouldn't be able to survive that.Krillin as a kid one punched peak humans before.

#10 Posted by quatro_briefs (384 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not even close. Magneto kills him.