Krillin vs Magneto

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SSJLozza

Right so it's both at their strongest, who wins? I'm going with Krillin cos he is stronger than Roshi who blew up the moon with a single Kamehameha from Earth. He's still the weakest proper Z fighter though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This bait thread is very obvious...

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SSJLozza

How do you mean? This isn't bait I'm honestly interested what everyone thinks.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ximpossibrux

@SSJLozza said:

Right so it's both at their strongest, who wins? I'm going with Krillin cos he is stronger than Roshi who blew up the moon with a single Kamehameha from Earth. He's still the weakest proper Z fighter though.

Oh god, powerscaling on Comicvine will be shot down quick time.

Besides, Krillin is pretty fast.

Able to fight an entire fight in 0.2 of a second while being completely invisible to the human eye.

This requires well over mach speeds of punching, kicking, moving and through process of 0.01 of a second.

And this was in DragonBall, where they were pipsqueaks compared o DBZ.

Combined that with his incredible standard DBZ power, his strength and techniques like Solar Flare and Destructo Disk.

However it is Krillin.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SSJLozza

@XImpossibruX: I agree with you I think he has the edge but it would be a good match. Magneto has decent durability but I see a destructo disk taking him down. That said his Krillin factor might extend to other verses lol.

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By quatro_briefs

WTF, Krillin dies. Magneto has superhuman reflexes and he will use this to pick out Krillin, like he did to Northstar and end his pathetic existence.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ximpossibrux

@quatro_briefs said:

WTF, Krillin dies. Magneto has superhuman reflexes and he will use this to pick out Krillin, like he did to Northstar and end his pathetic existence.

Magneto stated directly himself that Northstar isn't as fast as Quicksilver.

And last time I remembered Quicksilver punched Magneto in AvX while going at Supersonic speeds.

Krillin is extremely faster, the scans I posted above put him at hypersonic combat speed and thinking, even though that was Krillin literally at his weakest.

But alas, Krillin isn't worth arguing for, and I don't want to erupt a sh*tstorm.

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By quatro_briefs

@XImpossibruX said:

@quatro_briefs said:

Magneto stated directly himself that Northstar isn't as fast as Quicksilver.

And last time I remembered Quicksilver punched Magneto in AvX while going at Supersonic speeds.

Krillin is extremely faster, the scans I posted above put him at hypersonic combat speed and thinking, even though that was Krillin literally at his weakest.

But alas, Krillin isn't worth arguing for, and I don't want to erupt a sh*tstorm.

Incase you didn't know, Quicksilver is Magneto's son, so he will build him up. Northstar got to France from Russia in time to prevent a bullet from hitting his husband. Quicksilver sucker punched Magneto while he was fighting the Avengers so that point is moot.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By GunGunW

Eh, I've heard arguments saying Magneto could take down Vegeta, even though I don't agree with that, I still think it would be more than enough to mean he could take Krillin

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Sovereign91001

Couldn't Mags give Krillin a stroke or aneurysm?

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By quatro_briefs

@Sovereign91001 said:

Couldn't Mags give Krillin a stroke or aneurysm?

Just 2 of the many ways he wins this.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@GunGunW said:

Eh, I've heard arguments saying Magneto could take down Vegeta, even though I don't agree with that, I still think it would be more than enough to mean he could take Krillin

Agreed.