Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kraven(sergei)

Deathstroke

SpOck

Ultimate Captain America

Rules:

• What morals they have are off, but they are in character within these conditions
  • Assume everyone here can kill Kraven.
  • Standard gear for everyone.
  • Deathstroke gets New 52 and Pre-New 52 feats.
  • Win by death/KO/incap.
  • Fight takes place here:

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

SpOck

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpOck or Slade

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpOck or Ultimate Cap comes close.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. SpOck. His tech and physicals will be enough.
  2. Deathstroke since he has both pre and new 52 feats
  3. Ultimate Cap
  4. Kraven.
GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

SpOck or Slade. I could see a Pre/New 52 Slade amalgam actually pulling the upset on SpOck here.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Spock.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sp0ck

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad thing is unless Kraven can get poisons in them all he's pretty outclassed here. Unless Deathstroke's armor nullifies poisons and Ult Cap has some sort of super-soldier immunity to them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpOck or Slade.

Super_Buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpOck or Slade. I could see a Pre/New 52 Slade amalgam actually pulling the upset on SpOck here.

I agree.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad thing is unless Kraven can get poisons in them all he's pretty outclassed here. Unless Deathstroke's armor nullifies poisons and Ult Cap has some sort of super-soldier immunity to them.

Is Kraven really not a big factor here? I thought his track records against Spiders(Peter and Kaine) and knowledge on how they fight would at least keep him in the game here.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpOck or Deathstroke

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

SpOck

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

Is Kraven really not a big factor here? I thought his track records against Spiders(Peter and Kaine) and knowledge on how they fight would at least keep him in the game here.

He's done well, but the Spiders have no resistance or immunity to poisons. Also, it took only one hit from Kaine to put him out. Perhaps I was a bit too harsh in my wording, but while he can keep pace and fight well against everyone here, I feel he's in a position to get one-hit by at least 2 of the 3 should he get tagged.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

SpOck fights differently than both. He does have experience fighting spiders so he could give SpOck a good fight but against a more brutal spider-man he should lose.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@granitesoldier said:

He's done well, but the Spiders have no resistance or immunity to poisons. Also, it took only one hit from Kaine to put him out. Perhaps I was a bit too harsh in my wording, but while he can keep pace and fight well against everyone here, I feel he's in a position to get one-hit by at least 2 of the 3 should he get tagged.

Fair enough. I overestimate him most of the time honestly. And Kaine hits harder than anyone here.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By comicace3

Kraven or SpoOck. no wait ... SpOck or DS then cap, then kraven. Kraven is outmatched when it comes to weapons

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only answer is SpOck.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ult Cap has been jacked up on tranqs and they didn't put him down. I wouldn't expect him to fall prey to them.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@highaccuser said:

@granitesoldier said:

I thought Kaine was only able to do that because of the healing factor unable to work on Peter. Since Kaine is a copy of Peter, He would share it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

Ult Cap has been jacked up on tranqs and they didn't put him down. I wouldn't expect him to fall prey to them.

To be fair kravens poisons did affect venom, and the symbiote has shown how to filter out poisons (all though you could argue that was due to flashes experience with the symbiote).

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Cap has also shown healing to heal in hours and days, as well as reversing vampirism. I think he's probably good to go. With the tranq incident, he was hit a ton of times too. His opponents were surprised he was up after being dosed so heavily.

I don't think he takes a majority here, though. I was just saying I don't see him getting put down via drugs. I've got my money on the guy in the Spider-man body whose moral standing is lying down.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Yes but the "no death unless by Peter or his clones" caveat isn't in play here, also it's pretty well known that if Peter didn't hold back as much as he did Kraven wouldn't be as big a threat. Kraven gets by on intelligence and hunting his prey, setting them up for an ambush or to fight on his terms. That's what makes him so dangerous.

@jashro44: It was pretty much a by-product of a combination of the suit's sedation and Flash's resistance to the symbiote. He mentioned in his encounter with Rulk that he could become immediately sober if he gave the suit a greater degree of control, that it could filter out the toxins in alcohol, but he didn't trust the suit yet. Later against the U-Foes he filters their poisons just fine. Just to point out that it wasn't the strength of Kraven's poisons, but the suit's state and Flash's resistance to the suit. But, to @jashro44's point to @risingbean, Kraven's poisons have effected very tough combatants before like Peter and they have been shown to have a bit of a cumulative effect. Not saying it's guaranteed to effect Cap here, but if Kraven has a poisoned blade eventually after several hits Cap may be feeling their effects.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: It's possible. It's just that more evidence has been against that then for it.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@granitesoldier said:

I agree.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cable_Extreme

I still hold that composite Slade can beat Spider-man (SpOck)

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Slade takes slight majority over SpOck IMO.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say either Sp0ck or Slade in a good match. If Pre-52 and New-52 feats apply for Deathstroke, would that mean that whatever speed Pre-52 Slade has is increased by the physically enhancing Nth Metal armor? If so, then I'd say he'd take a fairly solid win.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpOck

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts said:

I'd say either Sp0ck or Slade in a good match. If Pre-52 and New-52 feats apply for Deathstroke, would that mean that whatever speed Pre-52 Slade has is increased by the physically enhancing Nth Metal armor? If so, then I'd say he'd take a fairly solid win.

Yeah, he has new 52 gear.