#1  Edited By jashro44
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals are on
  • Random encounter
  • Win is by KO/Death/Incapacitation
  • Kraven has some bolas, a hunting rife with 3 rounds, 3 spears, a blow gun with some poison darts, and 2 adamantium hunting knives

• They fight in a jungle with a 10 mile diameter that goes around in a circle
  • They cannot leave the jungle
  • They begin on opposite ends
  • Both know they are being hunted by the other
  • There are animals in the jungle
  • Jungle looks like this:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I haven't read anything with Craven in it for a while. Has he ever been able to compete with Peter in a straight up fight?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't read anything with Craven in it for a while. Has he ever been able to compete with Peter in a straight up fight?

A few times in the classic era

Scans are backwards because new comicvine isn't great at uploading images....

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm.. I'm giving it to Craven in that case. I don't think that he can put Sabertooth down permanently, but i think that he can at least get the KO.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A tough fight to call, but if Sabes can beat Black Panther he can probably beat Kraven.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Current Kraven would Beat Current Sabretooth IMO.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Regular ammo for Kraven's rifle and regular bone Sabretooth?

I'm leaning towards Kraven at the moment, I think he can potentially strike Creed in spots with the rifle/darts to slow him just enough for a bola incapacitation.

If he misses those or misjudges how long the effects last against Creed's healing factor, I can see him using the knives to great effect, but not really how he would then ko or incapacitate Creed : /

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A tough fight to call, but if Sabes can beat Black Panther he can probably beat Kraven.

That black panther fight IMO could have been written better (from what I recall anyways). Black panther was tossing hay makers at sabretooth for some reason (Creed has a healing factor and super human durability...Not sure why black panther thought that would work). He didn't use his energy daggers or anti-metal claws for some reason. Also before wolverine cut creeds arm off black panther stated that wolverine didn't have to do that or something like that.

Not saying its impossible Creed can beat black panther (all though I do think with anti-metal claws and energy daggers he could take sabretooth personally) I just think the fight could have been better (I don't remember it well though). All though black panther vs sabretooth is a debate for another day I guess if you disagree we can just agree to disagree.

@whacknasty:Regular bone claws and rifle ammo is correct.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

That black panther fight IMO could have been written better (from what I recall anyways). Black panther was tossing hay makers at sabretooth for some reason (Creed has a healing factor and super human durability...Not sure why black panther thought that would work). He didn't use his energy daggers or anti-metal claws for some reason. Also before wolverine cut creeds arm off black panther stated that wolverine didn't have to do that or something like that.

Not saying its impossible Creed can beat black panther (all though I do think with anti-metal claws and energy daggers he could take sabretooth personally) I just think the fight could have been better (I don't remember it well though). All though black panther vs sabretooth is a debate for another day I guess if you disagree we can just agree to disagree.

Ehh I can definitely see Kraven incapacitating Sabretooth, but on paper it just doesn't seem likely. I dunno, I can't call this one.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Ok. I'll still go with Kraven for a small majority. I think he is accurate/skilled enough with the long range weapons he has, as well as hunting beasts in the jungle to set up his shots without being discovered. His h2h and stats should be close enough to Creed I think too if they end up in close quarters to secure some sort of win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I wasn't trying to change your opinion. I agree his fight with black panther is impressive (I can't deny he did have the upper hand) I just don't agree that sabretooth won exactly.

@whacknasty:Fair enough.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: I wasn't trying to change your opinion. I agree his fight with black panther is impressive (I can't deny he did have the upper hand) I just don't agree that sabretooth won exactly.

It's just the more I think about it the more I want to lean towards Kraven.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Kraven has seemed to get an Amp IMO. He wasn't affected by stabbed in the heart, was ripping and disemboweling apart Yeti's and took Hits from Gravage Hulk who was actively trying to kill him. His poison was also heavily affecting Flash Thompson, who has some good healing feats. Plus there is the Adamantuim knives.

Classic Creed would win, but I have been less than impressed with Sabretooth lately.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is tough! I'm leaning towards Kraven tho. I doubt he could kill Creed, but I see winning via KO as he's strong enough

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he has his herbs Kraven wins, if not Creed might be faster and stronger.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: Understandable.

(I'm assuming this is classic Kraven ftr. If it's current, he stomps)

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fried Sabretooth with a topping of Kravy (see what I did there) Sergei Kravinoff wins

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt said:

Fried Sabretooth with a topping of Kravy (see what I did there) Sergei Kravinoff wins

:-)

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By henrik

Sabretooth is a Creed , and Kraven is a hunter , so I go with Kraven .

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#23 god_spawn  Moderator

The fact K4tz hasn't posted in this or a slightly awkward fan-fic is disheartening.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dondave

Kraven ftw

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: Understandable.

(I'm assuming this is classic Kraven ftr. If it's current, he stomps)

What makes you say current Kraven would stomp?

@laflux said:

@jashro44:

Kraven has seemed to get an Amp IMO. He wasn't affected by stabbed in the heart, was ripping and disemboweling apart Yeti's and took Hits from Gravage Hulk who was actively trying to kill him. His poison was also heavily affecting Flash Thompson, who has some good healing feats. Plus there is the Adamantuim knives.

Classic Creed would win, but I have been less than impressed with Sabretooth lately.

I agree Kraven has been impressive recently. All though about taking hits from the hulk keep in mind sabretooth will be using his claws. Enough slashes can affect Kraven IMO. Its just an issue of Sabretooth getting the slashes needed to win.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump