#1 Edited by jashro44 (19515 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven the Hunter

VS

Crossbones

Rules

• morals are on
  • Kraven has 3 spears, a blowgun with 10 poison darts, 4 bolas and a hunting knife
  • Crossbones has a assault rife with 5 clips, a combat knife, Kevlar vest, and his wist crossbow
  • No healing factor for kraven
  • random encounter
  • win by death/KO/incapacitation

• Both start visible
  • Begin on opposite ends
  • fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

You might want to list what you consider to be "standard gear" for Brock and Sergei. Both characters have been armed with a wealthy amount of weapons over the years.

Staff Online
#3 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote is for Kraven with the Serum he should have a physical advantage.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven should take this.

#5 Posted by jashro44 (19515 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

You might want to list what you consider to be "standard gear" for Brock and Sergei. Both characters have been armed with a wealthy amount of weapons over the years.

All right I edited the op, is it fair?

#6 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6928 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven wins fairly easily.

#7 Posted by Nefarious (18581 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven.

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: Honestly, I think Brock has no business hanging with Sergei. The Spider-Man villain's physicals, skill and weapons should be too much for Crossbones IMHO. 

Staff Online
#9 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Do you have any feats of Kraven? I don't read Spiderman and I always thought he was a cool villian.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (19515 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3:This is from a old post a few months back. It should be noted when he takes hits from hulk that is post healing factor kraven which is why he was able to do that.

Sorry I'm late with the scans but here they are. However to view them you have to click the image and then right click and go to view image.

Kraven vs venom (flash) round 1: Here he shows overwhelming superiority to venom and also shows a nice healing feat by healing from having a venoms tendril stabbed into him (looks like its near his heart)

Round 2 with venom (Kraven is "geeked out on voodoo dust" here I am mostly showing this as a healing feat) He heals from being impaled by a spear in about a panel after he pulls it out.

Kraven killing some Sasquatch creature. Seems like he ripped its foot off with his bare hands.

Taking hits from the hulk.

First one he dodges bullets from fodder, second one he is dodging storms lightning, next one he is dodging a gun shot by deadpool (also claims he has the reflexes of a cheetah).

Kraven catches a spear in the first 2 final one he dodges projectiles thrown by black panther.

Just some knife throwing. Mostly this shows that if catman throws a knife at kraven Kraven does know how to use them to toss them back

I can upload a few more feats if you want. Those were just some random feats.

But over all I don't see catman winning this fight for the majority. If he tosses a knife into kraven I could see him just pulling out and tossing it back at catman. His spear gives him better reach up close and I think with a combination of his strength, durability and healing factor, reach advantages I think he has an advantage over catman at close range here and I don't see 5 throwing knives being enough to drop him (assuming catman can hit him).

#11 Posted by MrBossAwesomeDude (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven wins this one with little effort.

#12 Posted by sabracadabra (519 posts) - - Show Bio

kraven.