whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By whacknasty

*if I missed this somehow in the search, my apologies* 

Kraven has become obsessed with a new beast to hunt...the Cimmerian barbarian named Conan.  Sergei decides to test himself against this man to see if his skills have returned before resuming his normal hunts.  2 scenarios... 

1 - Sergei has 24hrs to prep for his hunt, and has his serum, one spear, and a hunting knife, 2 heavy nets, as well as a map of Central Park.  Conan is made aware that he is being targeted an hour before he leaves a pub nearby, and decides to take the park as a shortcut to his apartment.  Conan has a shield, broadsword, and a bow/arrow with 10 quivers.  Win by incapacitation or death. 

2 - Sergei decides to go straight at Conan as the barbarian is exiting the pub.  Sergei has taken his serum, and Conan sees him coming from the front window.  Conan had to give up his weapons to get into the pub, so both men are unarmed, save for what they may stumble into on the street.  Win by incapacitation or death as well. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

Conan wins.   
He's way to skilled of a fighert and too much of a beast for Kraven to handle, even powered-up.   
Conan's fights are almost always life and death, not just to test himself or for the thrill of the hunt. 
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By whacknasty
@PowerHerc said:
" Conan wins.   He's way to skilled of a fighert and too much of a beast for Kraven to handle, even powered-up.   Conan's fights are almost always life and death, not just to test himself or for the thrill of the hunt.  "
Good points... Kraven was able to keep up pretty well with Spidey on his serum though, right?  That level of strength and agility should match up pretty well against Conan's own attributes I would think... 

And Kraven's page here says he once almost defeated Daredevil?  If that is true, then his fighting skills should be up to par as well...
crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Conan is my vote hand to hand tho man that would be a epic fight. Sergei has the speed skill agility and strength to give Conan a true fight.

Not so much with a armed Conan that ends the moment kraven decides to get close.