#1 Edited by NimaMindTricks (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven (Sergei)

Ya'Wara

RULES:

The fight takes place in the Amazon, starting 2 miles from each other. They have basic knowledge of one another.Ya'Wara has her two blades and her two leopards. Kraven has his standard gear on him. Victory is via death, ko, or incapcitation.

#2 Posted by DemonKnights (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

Does she also have the globe

#4 Posted by NimaMindTricks (2945 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by DemonKnights (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

Then Kraven has the advantage. She hasn't shown anything above human level. Unless I'm over looking something.

#6 Posted by dondave (40129 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven

#7 Posted by OreoAssassin (7599 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven for a strong majority

#8 Edited by NimaMindTricks (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonknights: It's been a while, but didn't she give Manta trouble for a bit and was the only member of the Others who wasn't tricked by Madame Xanadu's illusion? I could be wrong. Plus she can control wild cats and the Amazon is filled with jaguars. I don't think this is a complete stomp in Kraven's favor but I do side with Kraven on this one.

#9 Posted by DemonKnights (5528 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonknights: It's been a while, but didn't she give Manta trouble for a bit and was the only member of the Others who wasn't tricked by Madame Xanadu's illusion? I could be wrong. Plus she can control wild cats and the Amazon is filled with jaguars. I don't think this is a complete stomp in Kraven's favor but I do side with Kraven on this one.

None of them fell for Morgan la feys illusions iirc. Atually I think maybe one of them did. I don't wanna look it up. Anyway. I think you're talking about the spirit girls sister. She's the one that was killed by mantra. Anyway. I went back to all her appearances Just 5 min ago and saw.nothing.above comic human. She dodged bullets that's about it

#10 Posted by NimaMindTricks (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonknights: I'll take your word for it. Typically high showings usually stick out in my head for a while. I guess Kraven stomps her.

#11 Edited by BlackWind (8865 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya'Wara only wins if this is a beauty contest.

#12 Edited by Kazuma_Bushi (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya'Wara wins via seduction

#13 Posted by TBEMrMcCoy (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

@kazuma_bushi: this is possible. But Kraven takes it for the majority. He is too fast,strong, and skilled.