Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler
No Caption Provided

Kraven has taken 6 days to prepare for his opponents and on the 7th day he shall strike. He does not have immortality, but he has full access to all standard resources. The battle takes place in Central Park against the following six: Doctor Octopus; Rhino; Mysterio (Quentin Beck); Vulture; Scorpion (Mac Gargan); Hobgoblin (Kingsley). The team does not know who they will be fighting and get no prep. The team starts spread out no more than 50 feet apart (Vulture and Hobby are above tree level, however) and Kraven has the element of surprise. Kraven is bloodlusted. Who wins and why?

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Kraven has taken 6 days to prepare for his opponents and on the 7th day he shall strike. He does not have immortality, but he has full access to all standard resources. The battle takes place in Central Park against the following six: Doctor Octopus; Rhino; Mysterio (Quentin Beck); Vulture; Scorpion (Mac Gargan); Hobgoblin (Kingsley). The team knows they are up against someone that was once a member, but not who it is precisely. The team starts spread out no more than 50 feet apart (Vulture and Hobby are above tree level, however) and Kraven has the element of surprise. Kraven is bloodlusted. Who wins and why?

Do they realize this before the 6 day prep or on the 7th day when they fight?

Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@GrandSymbiote94: Edited the OP to state they realize this with only three days left. Three days prep-time for the team.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

He could take out Vulture and maybe Mysterio, but I do not see him beating the rest of the team.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@GrandSymbiote94: Edited the OP to state they realize this with only three days left. Three days prep-time for the team.

That's more than enough for Ock IMO. Even if he doesn't know who it is, He probably has contingency plans for all the villains that he has ever worked with. This guy had giant Octo bots hidden all over the globe. Beat the new incarnation of the S6 when he was Superior. I could see him winning this for his team.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@GrandSymbiote94: I had considered removing all prep for the team. If enough people agree that Doc can take it as is, then I will remove it and see what we get.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jackofspades

the SS wins

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@GrandSymbiote94: I had considered removing all prep for the team. If enough people agree that Doc can take it as is, then I will remove it and see what we get.

I actually see Kraven beating most of the S6 before going down, with prep removed.

Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

I actually see Kraven beating most of the S6 before going down, with prep removed.

Edited to remove the prep-time. Let us see how it goes now.