#1 Edited by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven has taken 6 days to prepare for his opponents and on the 7th day he shall strike. He does not have immortality, but he has full access to all standard resources. The battle takes place in Central Park against the following six: Doctor Octopus; Rhino; Mysterio (Quentin Beck); Vulture; Scorpion (Mac Gargan); Hobgoblin (Kingsley). The team does not know who they will be fighting and get no prep. The team starts spread out no more than 50 feet apart (Vulture and Hobby are above tree level, however) and Kraven has the element of surprise. Kraven is bloodlusted. Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11667 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Kraven has taken 6 days to prepare for his opponents and on the 7th day he shall strike. He does not have immortality, but he has full access to all standard resources. The battle takes place in Central Park against the following six: Doctor Octopus; Rhino; Mysterio (Quentin Beck); Vulture; Scorpion (Mac Gargan); Hobgoblin (Kingsley). The team knows they are up against someone that was once a member, but not who it is precisely. The team starts spread out no more than 50 feet apart (Vulture and Hobby are above tree level, however) and Kraven has the element of surprise. Kraven is bloodlusted. Who wins and why?

Do they realize this before the 6 day prep or on the 7th day when they fight?

#3 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: Edited the OP to state they realize this with only three days left. Three days prep-time for the team.

#4 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

He could take out Vulture and maybe Mysterio, but I do not see him beating the rest of the team.

#5 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11667 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@GrandSymbiote94: Edited the OP to state they realize this with only three days left. Three days prep-time for the team.

That's more than enough for Ock IMO. Even if he doesn't know who it is, He probably has contingency plans for all the villains that he has ever worked with. This guy had giant Octo bots hidden all over the globe. Beat the new incarnation of the S6 when he was Superior. I could see him winning this for his team.

#6 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: I had considered removing all prep for the team. If enough people agree that Doc can take it as is, then I will remove it and see what we get.

#7 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

the SS wins

#8 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11667 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@GrandSymbiote94: I had considered removing all prep for the team. If enough people agree that Doc can take it as is, then I will remove it and see what we get.

I actually see Kraven beating most of the S6 before going down, with prep removed.

#9 Posted by Ultimate_Riddler (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@GrandSymbiote94: I had considered removing all prep for the team. If enough people agree that Doc can take it as is, then I will remove it and see what we get.

I actually see Kraven beating most of the S6 before going down, with prep removed.

Edited to remove the prep-time. Let us see how it goes now.