#1 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b5/Spider294.jpg Vs Who wins and why?"

i dont like either but pun is sadistic and dont care about dying

#3 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven actually came fairly close to killing Spider-Man. I think Kraven would take this one.

#4 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

kraven

#5 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

still dont like either

#6 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Pun takes this one he is the better marksman and and damn good hand to hand fighter.

#7 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"I think Pun takes this one he is the better marksman and and damn good hand to hand fighter."

agree

#8 Posted by dondave (34422 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven

#9 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

kraven wins, not only has he proven to be on par with spider-man, but currently he is immortal , he can't be killed by anyone except spider-man.

#10 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16014 posts) - - Show Bio

My bet's on Kraven

#11 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Kraven

#12 Posted by cmyers1980 (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher because he is a trained and experienced fighter and soldier. He has fought super human opponents before and came out okay. He can kill Kraven with any of the weapons he carries on him or kill him in close combat with his fists or a knife even. Kraven isn't more skilled than The Punisher.

#13 Posted by Rainja (287 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna give this to Kraven, Kraven has animal senses so he should be able to be at least one step ahead of punisher in a hunting scenario,I mean he gave venom problems Eddie Brock and flash,so I'm gonna give it to Kraven.

#14 Posted by tomlikesfries (4625 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven takes it. And the OP needs to be more detailed.