kraven the hunter vs predator

KenLeo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Poll kraven the hunter vs predator (43 votes)

kraven the hunter 51%
predator 47%
 • 
Crasinghell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Predator turns invisible...so predator...also plasmacaster

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Kraven.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By homicidalmaniac
Crasinghell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: But doesnt Kraven commonly due without ranged weapons? the predator can auto-track with the plasma caster

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@crasinghell: Kraven fight Spider-Man alway the time and a standard Predator lose to less than peak human.Kraven currently can't died.

Crasinghell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: movies always make humans better than they actually are..and wasn't that predator out of ammo when arnold trapped him?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need information about the Predator (Rank, Equipment, and Setting) in order to make an informed opinion.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The poll is exactly even. O.O

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crasinghell: Movies are as fiction as Comics.Considering that Predator was fighting Arnold in close combat.And the other Predator was killed in close combat by a cop.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Kraven finds out about covering himself in ud he may win. Otherwise Predators can turn invisible and have insanely powerful plasmacasters. Plus, Do we even know if Kraven's poison would work on their alien physiology?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez120: In the second movie,a normal human can see a invisible Predator.And the Caster won't work on Kraven since he can't died.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BullPR

Feats of the Predator in the movies are not enough to justify a win against Kraven

bludii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a good one but I'm going with Kraven. In all the movies the predators usually have the jump on everyone, but once people see what they're dealing with the predators usually lose.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A detailed OP would be greatly beneficial

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven FTW

Quartermaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven(Sergei Kravinoff)

Powers

Superhuman Strength

Kraven is capable of lifting approximately 2 tons.

Superhuman Speed

Kraven can run up to 60 miles per hour.

• Superhuman Stamina

Kraven exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue began to impair him.

• Superhuman Durability

Kraven's body is tougher and more resistant to injury than the body of an ordinary human. He could withstand great impacts and blunt force trauma, such as being punched and kicked by Spider-Man, without injury.

• Superhuman Agility

Kraven's agility, balance, and bodily coordination were enhanced to levels that were beyond the human body's natural limits.

• Superhuman Reflexes

Kraven's reflexes and reaction time were enhanced to levels that were beyond the human body's natural limits.

• Extended Longevity

Kraven's jungle potions drastically altered his natural aging process, causing him to age much slower than an ordinary human. Despite being in his 70's at the time of his death, Kraven had the physical appearance and vitality of 30 year old man.

Abilities

• Tactics
  • Hunting
  • Tracking
  • Skilled in armed combat
  • Skilled in unarmed combat
  • Skilled in medicine
  • Skilled in poisons
  • His fighting style is based off of fighting jungle animals.

Predator is outmatched and outclassed here.

The Predator should just convince Kraven to go back with him to teach the other Predators a thing or two.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven(Sergei Kravinoff)

Powers

Superhuman Strength

Kraven is capable of lifting approximately 2 tons.

Superhuman Speed

Kraven can run up to 60 miles per hour.

• Superhuman Stamina

Kraven exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue began to impair him.

• Superhuman Durability

Kraven's body is tougher and more resistant to injury than the body of an ordinary human. He could withstand great impacts and blunt force trauma, such as being punched and kicked by Spider-Man, without injury.

• Superhuman Agility

Kraven's agility, balance, and bodily coordination were enhanced to levels that were beyond the human body's natural limits.

• Superhuman Reflexes

Kraven's reflexes and reaction time were enhanced to levels that were beyond the human body's natural limits.

• Extended Longevity

Kraven's jungle potions drastically altered his natural aging process, causing him to age much slower than an ordinary human. Despite being in his 70's at the time of his death, Kraven had the physical appearance and vitality of 30 year old man.

Abilities

• Tactics
  • Hunting
  • Tracking
  • Skilled in armed combat
  • Skilled in unarmed combat
  • Skilled in medicine
  • Skilled in poisons
  • His fighting style is based off of fighting jungle animals.

Predator is outmatched and outclassed here.

The Predator should just convince Kraven to go back with him to teach the other Predators a thing or two.

Nope

Kraven is outclassed by the Predator in terms of reflexes, speed, strength, and durability along with having very good skills once they achieve a certain rank.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven the raven....it rhymes.

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: movies always make humans better than they actually are..and wasn't that predator out of ammo when arnold trapped him?

I don't think so. It's unclear if they even have an ammo limit in the films. I think the Predator dropped his plasma caster in the muck to make their mano-a-mano fight more 'honorable'. Giving Arnold a sporting chance, so to speak. At least, that's how it seemed to me.

As to the match itself...

If Kraven is the Predator's primary prey in this scenario, it's unlikely that the Predator will simply snipe him off or come at him invisibly. I haven't read every Predator story of course, but they seem to cleave to some sort of honor code in the ones I have seen and read that dictate their 'chosen' prey be confronted directly.

There are no 'official' predator stats to my knowledge, so it's unclear who truly has the physical advantage. I'd be willing to give the predator the strength advantage, but I haven't seen anything to make me think they'd be faster or more agile than Kraven. I'd give the predator the durability advantage against a mortal Kraven, but the current quasi-alive Kraven wins durability hands down.

Kraven's poisons, if he can connect with them, will likely have minor, if any, effects on the Predator. But the only instance I can recall of the top of my head to support that theory is the first Batman vs. Predator, where Batman's sedative doesn't seem to affect the Predator as strongly as Bat's had planned. And as a crossover, I believe it's considered non-canon.

I don't know... I kind of want to root for both, but I'll give Kraven the 6/10 narrow win.

Crasinghell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Crasinghell

@dwrathborne: Predator is pretty strong in his own right it shows here him throwing an adult bison around (from comics of course)

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OptimusPalm

Kraven wins here.

A detailed OP would be greatly beneficial

Pretty sure if its not stated in the OP we go with a 'normal' predator. No matter how much you want it otherwise....

OminousFlare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@homicidalmaniac: That second movie sucked and was a poor depiction of the Predator's strength. Follow the video games and comics, dude. This is a comic book site, right? Not a movie site?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kraven

z3n_spyder616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pred in a good fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the rank of the Yautja/Predator.

Kraven could take an unblooded or even a youngblood, he would be about even with a blooded, but lose against anything higher.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elite Predators win, Blooded ones could stalemate or win, Un-Blooded ones loses.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Kraven.