Kraven the Hunter & Sabretooth vs 3 mammoths & 2 giants (Skyrim)

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterAction

No morals and a fight to the death- Takes place on a large, empty plain in Skyrim- No prep, random encounter

EDIT: The Skyrim team also get 3 sabre cats, 2 cave bears and a frost troll

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

What weapons does Kraven have?

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MasterAction

@hyiena said:

What weapons does Kraven have?

Sorry, Kraven has 1 dart tipped with poison, a spear, an axe and a whip

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime

Marvel duo make easy work of this hunt imo.Giants/Mammoths just too slow to be any real danger here.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BringnIt

They both solo.

fluffypigeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By fluffypigeons

i have to admit i like this battle a lot!!!:) but it is hard i mean the mammoths die really slow and the giants can kill you really fast...........so i think they would kill each other

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MasterAction

@BringnIt said:

They both solo.

I highly doubt Kraven can solo. Though a very strong argument may convince me that Sabretooth could...

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BringnIt

Then maybe you are unfamiliar with Kraven, particularly post-Grim Hunt. A guy who can give Spider-Man and Venom troubles, who has beaten Daredevil resoundingly, a man who Black Panther called the greatest hunter in the world, a virtual immortal who currently has survived hits from the Hulk, matched up against some unimpressive, lumbering giants and mammoth from Skyrim who have no quantifiable feats... Yeah, he solos.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chaos Prime

@BringnIt said:

Then maybe you are unfamiliar with Kraven, particularly post-Grim Hunt. A guy who can give Spider-Man and Venom troubles, who has beaten Daredevil resoundingly, a man who Black Panther called the greatest hunter in the world, a virtual immortal who currently has survived hits from the Hulk, matched up against some unimpressive, lumbering giants and mammoth from Skyrim who have no quantifiable feats... Yeah, he solos.

Add to that Sbaretooth who will probably knee cap the giants before they even know wots going on & imo this will be an easy days work for the duo.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MasterAction

@BringnIt said:

Fair enough. It's just that in other threads I've done people haven't rated Kraven so highly, but you obviously know your stuff so thanks for the help :)

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gumflabica

i love skyrim fights! if we're talking skyrim mechanics here, sabretooth would be like an unarmed khajiit on steriods, and craven would be a leveled warrior. sabretooth goes down at close range, and kraven takes a giant and a mammoth before he goes out.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MasterAction

EDIT: I have made the Skyrim team stronger

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#13  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@MasterAction: add a frost troll

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BringnIt

Kraven cannot die except at the hands of Spider-Man.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MorganFreeman

@MasterAction said:

No morals and a fight to the death- Takes place on a large, empty plain in Skyrim- No prep, random encounter

The real issue is how will Sabretooth be killed by these creatures, which they have to do in order to win. They can all maul him grievously but not kill him thanks to his regeneration.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MasterAction

@BringnIt said:

Kraven cannot die except at the hands of Spider-Man.

Well as Spider-Man isn't in this battle then that rule doesn't apply in this particular scenario

@MorganFreeman said:

@MasterAction said:

The real issue is how will Sabretooth be killed by these creatures, which they have to do in order to win. They can all maul him grievously but not kill him thanks to his regeneration.

His regeneration can't help him if they are all mauling him at the same time- while Victor can heal from a fatal scratch within a matter of moments that only applies to one scratch and so he will be vulnerable to a mauling