Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jackal9901

Rules :

-The team has 6 hours to kill the 4 hazards, after that a virus will spread in the jungle and will make everyone eat everyone and themselves.

-The team with nothing but a revolver with 6 shots. (this is 6 shots for the whole team, in case they fail and shot themselves to avoid suffering the virus)

-The hazards can´t kill between them

-The hazards are looking for the team.

-The team is carrying a 1 year old baby. (If they protect him or not is your decision)

-The characters are with morals on, they dont know each other, but they are aware that they are a team.

-Universal feats (comics, movies, games, etc)

-The Jungle is populated by the regular animals (tigers, monkeys, snakes, etc) and can interact with the team and the hazards.

-The Jungle size is about 10 american football fieldsx 10 american football fields.

The team is formed by Kraven, Nathan Drake, Connor Kenway, Rambo, and Tarzan.

No Caption Provided

The Hazards are Vaas Montenegro (armed with a knife). Predator (normally armed but no guns) [I thin this one is the "Dark Predator"] ,a Velociraptor ....

No Caption Provided

AND 25 CANNIBALS. (No weapons but extremely crazy)

So : the team has 6 hours to kill Vaas, the Predator, the velociraptor and the 25 cannibals (who also want to kill the team and the baby).. If this don´t happen a virus will spread making everyone eating each other and themselves.

Who survives? the team? all six members? it ends on suicides? it ends in a cannibal disaster?

Waiting for your opinions.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump :c

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team should clear without too much trouble. As far as I know, Predator seems like the biggest threat here.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bummmp

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump and suggest a better title please :c

ManDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump and suggest a better title please :c

Call it "The Suicide Squad" because they´re all gona put a bullet in their heads.

Seriously, I don´t know, how they´re gona beat the Predator with woods or their bare hands.

ManDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zaied

Not sure how they put down Predator, but barring that they should be able to survive. I can't see anyone but Connor being committed to protecting the baby so he'd most likely die.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

@zaied said:

Not sure how they put down Predator, but barring that they should be able to survive. I can't see anyone but Connor being committed to protecting the baby so he'd most likely die.

Nate regularly risks his life to protect strangers.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By renamed040924

@zaied said:

Rambo and Kraven are both perfectly suited to dealing with a Predator the same way Arnold did.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

Rambo and Kraven are both perfectly suited to dealing with a Predator the same way Arnold did.

I would argue that the Predator depending on which version and rank could take on all of them. Actually since this is Dark who is an Elite Predator, this might be a bit of an easy win.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@zaied said:

I would argue that the Predator depending on which version and rank could take on all of them. Actually since this is Dark who is an Elite Predator, this might be a bit of an easy win.

I'd be curious to hear that argument. I don't know anything about the Predator EU.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackal9901:

I'm willing to debate the Predator would be the only one to take the team out.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@zaied said:

I'd be curious to hear that argument. I don't know anything about the Predator EU.

Yautja in the EU are known to have superior feats than in the movies. Since this is a Veteran, they can take out hordes of Xenomorph Warriors with ease in seconds and Combat Android programed with centuries worth of martial arts knowledge.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@nickzambuto said:

@zaied said:

Yautja in the EU are known to have superior feats than in the movies. Since this is a Veteran, they can take out hordes of Xenomorph Warriors with ease in seconds and Combat Android programed with centuries worth of martial arts knowledge.

Sounds impressive.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@nickzambuto said:

@zaied said:

Sounds impressive.

It quite is and that's nowhere near the feats that I know and have

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about the Velociraptor? piece of cake?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate could just shoot it.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackal9901 said:

Nate could just shoot it.

I forgot the gun the team had. Sorry.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ManDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackal9901:

I'm willing to debate the Predator would be the only one to take the team out.

I second this, I don´t see the team with only 6 shots killing him.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump then

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers