User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
Characters:
Vulture- Normal gear
Kraven (Sergei) - Normal Gear

vs.

Man-bat - unarmed
Bane -Brass Knuckles

Setting: Tower Bridge from Sherlock Holmes (2009)

Rules: 
-Random encounter, no prep.
- No bloodlust, no CIS
- victory by death, KO, Incapacitation.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Man-Bat should be able to take out Vulture pretty quick and then they can overwhelm Kraven

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By _Sojourn_

this is actually a decent thread..thank you... 

Team two takes this...Although I do think Man Bad and Vult. are pretty evenly matched...Bane however is much to strong for Kraven...who by the way, gets stuck by Spidey pretty often, or at least when they fight...his animialistics wouldn't go very far in this battle I dont think
TinyToomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TinyToomes
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Man-Bat should be able to take out Vulture pretty quick and then they can overwhelm Kraven "
That's what he thought until he got hit by a wild loop-the-loop!
KravenForceOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KravenForceOne
@Slight:
Bane is much too strong for someone who goes blow for blow with a 10 tonner (Spider-Man) and has defeated him on several occasions?
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Sojourn_

Yes Kraven has been defeated by someone weaker than him...and even if Bane was weaker, which he's not... Kraven is just not that good a character to be up against more developed characters like Bane, and Man Bat...I mean...Man Bat has given Batman a run for his money...(Batman who's beaten Superman before)
KravenForceOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KravenForceOne
@Slight:

That's ABC logic. By the same token Kraven has defeated Spider-Man (and replaced him doing a better job than Spider-Man could) and Spider-Man had defeated Firelord. ABC logic is faulty.

Bane may have broke the Bat, but Kraven buried the Spider.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

This is meant to be a serious fight. Jokes are allowed, but I made this fight because I thought it would be close.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Sojourn_
@KravenForceOne said:
"@Slight: That's ABC logic. By the same token Kraven has defeated Spider-Man (and replaced him doing a better job than Spider-Man could) and Spider-Man had defeated Firelord. ABC logic is faulty. Bane may have broke the Bat, but Kraven buried the Spider. "

Okay... then...how about this since you can't reason...Batman is a man with a suit. WIth gadgets on a belt.  
 Batman defeats people like Superman, contends with WW and green lantern in hand to hand.
Spiderman shots bio-webs (or chemical webs depending on universe) 
Spiderman has trouble facing people with eight arms,  

do yo see where I'm going...The difference between batman and spidey are too distant to compare...That's why team two win...and just so you know...Your fanboy is showing.. 
TinyToomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TinyToomes
@Lunacyde said:
" This is meant to be a serious fight. Jokes are allowed, but I made this fight because I thought it would be close. "
Then why did you put Vulture on the side of Kraven? He's an omniversal threat!
pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pulamea
@Slight said:

" @KravenForceOne said:

"@Slight: That's ABC logic. By the same token Kraven has defeated Spider-Man (and replaced him doing a better job than Spider-Man could) and Spider-Man had defeated Firelord. ABC logic is faulty. Bane may have broke the Bat, but Kraven buried the Spider. "
Okay... then...how about this since you can't reason...Batman is a man with a suit. WIth gadgets on a belt.   Batman defeats people like Superman, contends with WW and green lantern in hand to hand.Spiderman shots bio-webs (or chemical webs depending on universe) Spiderman has trouble facing people with eight arms,   do yo see where I'm going...The difference between batman and spidey are too distant to compare...That's why team two win...and just so you know...Your fanboy is showing..  "
 Lol?team 2 is outclassed.Vulture is one of the most inteligent villians in the Marvel universe., has a deadly and vast arsenal.His suit provides imunity to electricity, superhuman strength, speed and endurance, plasma gun and sharp fangs that can slice metal like butter..He can solo team 2 without even trying.Here are some of his feats: 

Tricking spiderman, one of the most inteligent and fast characters who has spider-sense to, this prooves how fast vulture is:
 http://i46.tinypic.com/2z7ljd2.jpg
Taking a punch from a 20 class tonner without any harm also then giving him trouble- this prooves his durability and strength 
 http://i47.tinypic.com/33ubzgg.jpg
Yet another pic that prooves hos fast the vulture is
  http://i45.tinypic.com/5wgltk.jpg
Giving spiderman a hard time, and lets face it spiderman could solo team 2 even if he was at half power, drunk, and crippled in a wheel chair
 http://i48.tinypic.com/24fahip.jpg
 http://i50.tinypic.com/vo8hvo.jpg  
Beating daredevil who can beat both bane and manbat
 [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2ngc3nd.jpg[/IMG]
Now how can you possibly say man bat can take out vulture fast, how dare you disrespect the vulture you ... batman fanboy!!!!!!!!!vulture can destroy team 2 without even trying 
Now about Kraven.You say Bane is to strong for Kraven?That prooves how much of a fanboy you are, Bane on full strength can lift 2 tons witch is equal to kraven.Besides kraven is more fast, strong and inteligent(since he's the best hunter in the world).He can beat each members of team 2.
By the way...your abc logics is stupid since you invoke the fact that batman beat superman.He beat him via using kryptonite so did lex luthor whos nothing but a human.
You want stupid abc logic here's one for you:
A.venom has beaten spiderman and superman at the same time
B.Spiderman has defeated venom on several ocasions and Kraven has burried spider-man
C.That results that Kraven can take on spiderman and superman at the same time witch obviously is to much for batman
 Nice ABC eh?
pulamea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pulamea
@Lunacyde said:
" Characters:
Vulture- Normal gear
Kraven (Sergei) - Normal Gear

vs.

Man-bat - unarmed
Bane -Brass Knuckles

Setting: Tower Bridge from Sherlock Holmes (2009)

Rules:  -Random encounter, no prep. - No bloodlust, no CIS - victory by death, KO, Incapacitation. "
How dare you dissrespect vulture by puting him against a human with boomerangs and a man-bat plus adding the world greatest hunter in his team?
The thread should've bean man bat and kraven vs batman and vulture
KravenForceOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KravenForceOne
@Slight said:
"@KravenForceOne said:
Okay... then...how about this since you can't reason...Batman is a man with a suit. WIth gadgets on a belt.   Batman defeats people like Superman, contends with WW and green lantern in hand to hand.Spiderman shots bio-webs (or chemical webs depending on universe) Spiderman has trouble facing people with eight arms,   do yo see where I'm going...The difference between batman and spidey are too distant to compare...That's why team two win...and just so you know...Your fanboy is showing..  "

Gee....what gave it away?....My name maybe?  

Don't disrespect my knowledge of comics by explaining who they are i know that quite well thank you. Just so you know your argument thus-far hasn't been what most would call great. 

All I said is that ABC logic is faulty. It's true. Ask any well-respected debater and they will tell you the same thing. You cannot rely on ABC logic, especially ABC logic that relies on outside circumstances (like Kryptonite). Logically Batman shouldn't ever beat Superman. It has happened what once or twice in the history of the character and relies heavily on plot. 

Likewise Bane has only beaten Batman after breaking most of the inmates in Arkham out and running him ragged trying to catch them all. When bane defeated him it was a surprise attack at Batman's home when he was trying to recuperate after spending all that time catching criminals. He was worn down and Bane took advantage. 

Lastly if Bane ever tried to fight Spider-Man he would lose. Spider-Man is fast enough to dodge machine gun fire from multiple angles, strong enough to lift 10 tons and has multiple other powers.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I wish I knew enough about Man-Bat to participate here.  Damn my lack of DC reading!
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Sojourn_
@KravenForceOne said:
"@Slight said:
"@KravenForceOne said:
Gee....what gave it away?....My name maybe?   Don't disrespect my knowledge of comics by explaining who they are i know that quite well thank you. Just so you know your argument thus-far hasn't been what most would call great.  All I said is that ABC logic is faulty. It's true. Ask any well-respected debater and they will tell you the same thing. You cannot rely on ABC logic, especially ABC logic that relies on outside circumstances (like Kryptonite). Logically Batman shouldn't ever beat Superman. It has happened what once or twice in the history of the character and relies heavily on plot.  Likewise Bane has only beaten Batman after breaking most of the inmates in Arkham out and running him ragged trying to catch them all. When bane defeated him it was a surprise attack at Batman's home when he was trying to recuperate after spending all that time catching criminals. He was worn down and Bane took advantage.  Lastly if Bane ever tried to fight Spider-Man he would lose. Spider-Man is fast enough to dodge machine gun fire from multiple angles, strong enough to lift 10 tons and has multiple other powers. "

XD...your funny XD
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ziro

I might go with team 1 here.
Avatar image for themaskedeidolon
TheMaskedEidolon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheMaskedEidolon

Vulture still Solo's

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By yodagod
@Slight:
You do realize that Bane is onlya 2 tonner right?  And has no superhuman reflexes or agility or other abilities like running 60 miles an hour and leaping 50 ft.  And Man-bat...over Vulture...really?  Who's fanboyism is showing?  Vulture is stronger, faster and has equipment that can easily kill Bane and Man-bat.  I don't know that I'd give him a solid solo, but he could do it.  He and Kraven shouldn't have much trouble at all.  Vulture and Kraven win 10/10
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Bump

KravenForceOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KravenForceOne
@Slight:
I fail to see the humor in what I posted? 

You do realize that laughing hysterically at serious facts is probably a good reason to go get your mind checked out.
Vezok123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vezok123

@Slight said:

@KravenForceOne said:

"@Slight: That's ABC logic. By the same token Kraven has defeated Spider-Man (and replaced him doing a better job than Spider-Man could) and Spider-Man had defeated Firelord. ABC logic is faulty. Bane may have broke the Bat, but Kraven buried the Spider. "
Okay... then...how about this since you can't reason...Batman is a man with a suit. WIth gadgets on a belt. Batman defeats people like Superman, contends with WW and green lantern in hand to hand.Spiderman shots bio-webs (or chemical webs depending on universe) Spiderman has trouble facing people with eight arms, do yo see where I'm going...The difference between batman and spidey are too distant to compare...That's why team two win...and just so you know...Your fanboy is showing..

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

Kraven & Vulture.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By nickthedevil

Kraven and Vulture

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#24  Edited By ReVamp

Sigh...

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By dernman

Vulture and  Kraven 

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Video_Martian

@jeanroygrant said:

Kraven & Vulture.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By steelhound56

I always assumed Kraven could trade blows with Spiderman due to Parker holding back when he hits non superhumans.

Kraven is not exactly a normal human, that's given. But for someone with at best, low level superhuman strength (1-2 tons) to be able to trade blows with Spiderman (who is a 10 tonner through most of the comic series, sometimes stronger) implies that Spidey is pulling his punches a bit to avoid seriously injuring Kraven.

Good matchup OP.

Bane and Man-Bat barely take this.

Man Bat has a degree of superhuman strength, as well as other abilities that put him over Vulture in an actual fight.

Bane is a better h2h combatant than Kraven by showings IMO, defeating people like Croc (who is out of his league strength wise) off Venom, and engaging Batman in h2h combat on several occasions. Bane edges Kraven out, the area Kraven really excels at is prep and tracking, both of which are vital to hunting.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44
@steelhound56: Spider-man does hold back but Kraven has taken punches from a spider-man who was very angry due to getting buried alive for 2 weeks. He was pretty mad. He was a bit bloody but he was fine. This was also before his healing factor as well. He does have a degree of super human durability.