#1 Edited by Spidertheking (375 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in an elementary school (Yeah I'm serious), and Kratos believes Dante has had something to do with bringing him to hell. Dante was told by an unknown informant that kratos has his beloved Beatrice, and the only way to set her free is by killing Kratos. Deadpool teleporters broken, and was buzzed right in the middle of their fight. Who wins, and why

#2 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos

#3 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends which kratos

#4 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting . kratos has killed more . but i think with the motivation of beatrice dante could pull it off.
#5 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
" Depends which kratos "
?

@Shikarenji said:
" interesting . kratos has killed more . but i think with the motivation of beatrice dante could pull it off. "

what Dante has done that was so impressive? sure he killed death,but his`s world death was a whimp
#6 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6023 posts) - - Show Bio

What is Deadpool doing here ?

#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is pretty much Kratos-lite in every sense of the word. They're practically the same character.

That being said I'm pretty sure Kratos has better feats (even though Dante killed Death, and, well, Satan pretty much), and I'd back him.

Pretty sure Deadpool has no place here.

#8 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Matezoide: 
dante traveled throught the rings of hell , conquering each one  ,  and defeated the devil   .  kratos took out some greek characters. it would be an interesting fight . both have a rage mode , and had trigger commands .

@TheJuggernautpunch:

lol. i was thinking the same.

#9 Posted by Superparody (1967 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos should win, while Dante is strong, many of Dante's abilities rely on Deaths sickle and the blessed cross...while kratos even without his weapons is superhuman...plus Kratos has alot more tools at his disposal 

Why is deadpool in this fight?
#10 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio

i wonder if dante's scythe could pierce kratos or deadpool and kill them.  then he could just send them to hell , or heaven lol.

#11 Posted by Syn Abaddon (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante would fucking Absolve Kratos, and fight for a long ass time with deadpool, but i think he could absolve deadpool too

#12 Posted by Superparody (1967 posts) - - Show Bio
@Syn Abaddon said:
"Dante would fucking Absolve Kratos, and fight for a long ass time with deadpool, but i think he could absolve deadpool too "

he can only absolve defeated characters...and hes not going to defeat Kratos...
#13 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Syn Abaddon:
lol send them to heaven
#14 Posted by Superparody (1967 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shikarenji said:
"@Syn Abaddon: lol send them to heaven "

...hmm kratos in heaven... 
shudders*
#15 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody:
yeah lol . the only way i might see dante losing this is the fact that its a elementary school. i mean deadpool an kratos wouldnt mind grabbing a few flesh shields or child projectiles ( i know pretty f-ed up ) , but dante wouldnt do anything like that .
#16 Posted by Superparody (1967 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by Gwyllgi (17 posts) - - Show Bio

i would have suggested dante from devil may cry instead of deadpool but it is your post.
#18 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody:
dante fights those giant demon minataurs . they look more badass than the cyclops beast that kratos fights . lol
#19 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos would tear Dante apart,he is a better fighter,haves much more powers and is superor physicaly

#20 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
he does have more waepons due to the fact that he has more games . but physically i dunno......
#21 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shikarenji: 
how many weapons Dante haves?

Kratos haves  at least 5 and has overpowered giants,including a colossus (kinda) and a titan couldnt crush him twice
and theres the medusa gaze to turn Dante into stone
#22 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
he really only uses 2 . a cross that beatrice gave him , and deatths scythe that he stole aftr he defeated death . but the two are a deadly combo. he can kill someone and choose whether they go to heaven or hel . wither absolve their sins , or dam them for their sins.
#23 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shikarenji: 
but thats only after the enemie is defeated,but he wont be able to defeat Kratos
#24 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
yeah its once they cant fight or choose not to. like the people in hell . is kratos still alive ? i remember something about it from the game. when they show his family dead and their ashes on his skin .
#25 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shikarenji: 
yes he is,he has been killed 2 times but always came back
#26 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
@Syn Abaddon: Language dude.
#27 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
if he's dead dante can simply send him to heaven or hell ., he determines the fate of the dead since he has the powers of death . all he has to do is absolve him of his sins and send him ot heaven. or damn him to hell .
#28 Posted by Superparody (1967 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shikarenji said:
"@Matezoide: if he's dead dante can simply send him to heaven or hell ., he determines the fate of the dead since he has the powers of death . all he has to do is absolve him of his sins and send him ot heaven. or damn him to hell . "

then why didnt dante use that on franchescho...he was dead...kinda 
Kratos isnt death...he just keeps fighting his way out of hades
#29 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody:
hmmmmmm . if he's dead dante wins . if he's alive dante would have to kill him ( if he could that is ) in order to absolve him , or just severly weaken him to absolve him .
#30 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos isnt dead,he is alive >_<
Dante cant take on him at all

#31 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
it would be a very interesting fight. i dont really know who would win . id just say dante cause i think he's better . if the were to make more games i think he could definentyl win .
#32 Edited by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shikarenji: 
Dante`s Inferno sucked anyway

i just didnt see Dante doing something Kratos cant replicate
#33 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
blasphemy . lol
#34 Posted by Syn Abaddon (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody:
@Shikarenji:

Dudde Dante can beat kratos physical, i mean he didnt get any of the help from the gods like kratos and when u play their games they seem on par, plus the greek gods suck, dante so would kick ass, i think he wins it, Dante beat the Cerberus Worm, The Lust chick, That Anger guy, has anyone on this post played dantes inferno??? You guys should know this, and he beat them on his own, Dante Rulez it work be a crazy fight to watch though
#35 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Syn Abaddon said:
" @Superparody: @Shikarenji: Dudde Dante can beat kratos physical, i mean he didnt get any of the help from the gods like kratos and when u play their games they seem on par, plus the greek gods suck, dante so would kick ass, i think he wins it, Dante beat the Cerberus Worm, The Lust chick, That Anger guy, has anyone on this post played dantes inferno??? You guys should know this, and he beat them on his own, Dante Rulez it work be a crazy fight to watch though "
Dante haves no feats to suggest he can take on Kratos physically
 thats because Kratos fought stronger enemies than Dante did

Kratos overpowered the Hydra and a Colossus couldnt crush him
they seen on par because thats gameplay and Dante`s Inferno copies God of War`s
#36 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
it was meant to be like a fusion of god of war and devil may cry .  And you have to take into account that kratos fought greek gods and monsters . they arent very strong as many mortals are seen taking them down in myths. also he has help . dante went into hell without any help. all he had was a cros that was a gift , and a scythe that he fought for .
#37 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shikarenji: 
yeah,but he had Death`s scythe and the cross wich is (logicaly) the demons weakness
Kratos`s enemies arent like the real mytho and the heroes were super-human,i mean theseus survived getting stabbed on the chest by his own spear
at the end of the demo,Dante got help from a guy who gave him a magical power,he went into hell alone,but he had help
#38 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
he only had the guidance of vergil the poet . kratos has the favor of certain gods and the titans .
#39 Posted by OblivionKnight (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Kratos. He rips off the heads of Gods(although the god was weakened) he twists their necks(by his own power); people the size of skyscrapers can't crush him. In God of war 3(THIS IS A SPOILER) he takes Hades' soul and his weapons effectively making im the ruler of his own death, especially since he also killed the sisters of fate. I dunno how holy weapons would do against Kratos sadly. But he's able to enter temples and churches. But the Gods in Gow universe serve different purposes than the God in Dante's Inferno. We dont know if they can purify souls. Physicaly Kratoss destroys dante until someone proves me wrong. He has much stronger magics that will easily stop Dante.
#40 Posted by Shikarenji (1677 posts) - - Show Bio
@OblivionKnight:
in dantes inferno dante is death . he controls wear people go when they die . he can purify souls and ssend them to heaven or hell .