(((Kratos VS World War Hulk)))

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

VS

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

I think World War Hulk may win here. Kratos have done some impressive things defeating the Gods and all but has Kartos fought anyone with the level of Strength and Invunerablity that World War Hulk has ? Maybe. But I think WWH would win here. Unless Kratos had some massive weapons.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Sparda

Kratos without God-Powers-Hulk would snap him like a twig.

Kratos with God-Powers-it lasts longer, but I would still expect Hulk to eventually beat him.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ww hulk would win, hell zeus can make hulk the new god of war.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Matezoide2

a weaked version of Kratos trowed a 170 tons statue. and prevented Atlas from crushing him,on his WEAKER form
Kratos full power = Hulk dead

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zenma

not very pleasant when they come back to life
Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By progenitorigin

Kratos could take this.  Albeit, Hulk is unlike anything Kratos has faced, they're nearly the same in their ferocity and determination for vengeance.  The Hulk, no doubt, has the physical advantage, he could send Kratos flying with punches, but if he tried grappling with Kratos, that would be a grave mistake, because Kratos in a tight spot can force his way out just on rage alone, never mind the bouts of strength he's shown in his own accomplishments.  I see it ending up a violent match, and if I absolutely had to choose, I would have to say stalemate, because as much as Hulk gains strength with his rage, Kratos has the summoned ability or weapon of each of the Greek gods, no matter how much Hulk would try and dominate him, Kratos would ward him off using a technique, Kratos is a born Spartan, a lifetime of engraved battle and survival.  I say stalemate.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hellos

WWH crushes him, a smart Hulk that demolished teams of super humans with ease.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By progenitorigin
@Hellos said:
"WWH crushes him, a smart Hulk that demolished teams of super humans with ease. "

LOL, we meet again.  Same reasons as against Thor, man.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hellos
@progenitor said:
"@Hellos said:
"WWH crushes him, a smart Hulk that demolished teams of super humans with ease. "
LOL, we meet again.  Same reasons as against Thor, man. "

:P 
Yeah this incarnation of Hulk couldn't lose on Marvel Earth, to be fair anyone that could give a fight didn't really show up and the Sentry decided to tank his punches with his face.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By progenitorigin
@Hellos said:
@Hellos said:
:P Yeah this incarnation of Hulk couldn't lose on Marvel Earth, to be fair anyone that could give a fight didn't really show up and the Sentry decided to tank his punches with his face. "

btw, I wanted to give you props on your avatar, love Dead Space, can't wait for 2 to come out.  Also, will acknowledge that WWHulk is nigh almighty in terms of battle, but I would see the fight beginning very similarly to the Heracles boss fight, avoid the heavy hits and grapple attempts, and if grabbed, quickly move to knee or throw as many punches as possible in the Hulk's face until he can get free.  Kratos would avoid direct contact and pick and choose his spots.  Which, in turn, would piss WWHulk off royally, increasing his strength and ferocity.  However, to be fair, if WWHulk were to start really getting nasty, Kratos would probably release his own rage, which would clash violently with WWHulks.  If they traded blows, WWHulk would get the better of that situation, however both Wolverine and X-23 were able to slash out his eyes for a very brief amount of time, and I see Kratos using those kind of moments to unleash his own might upon him.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hellos
@progenitor said:
"@Hellos said:
@Hellos said:
:P Yeah this incarnation of Hulk couldn't lose on Marvel Earth, to be fair anyone that could give a fight didn't really show up and the Sentry decided to tank his punches with his face. "
btw, I wanted to give you props on your avatar, love Dead Space, can't wait for 2 to come out.  Also, will acknowledge that WWHulk is nigh almighty in terms of battle, but I would see the fight beginning very similarly to the Heracles boss fight, avoid the heavy hits and grapple attempts, and if grabbed, quickly move to knee or throw as many punches as possible in the Hulk's face until he can get free.  Kratos would avoid direct contact and pick and choose his spots.  Which, in turn, would piss WWHulk off royally, increasing his strength and ferocity.  However, to be fair, if WWHulk were to start really getting nasty, Kratos would probably release his own rage, which would clash violently with WWHulks.  If they traded blows, WWHulk would get the better of that situation, however both Wolverine and X-23 were able to slash out his eyes for a very brief amount of time, and I see Kratos using those kind of moments to unleash his own might upon him. "

You have a long wait. :P  

Herc boss fight had spikes Kratos could slam him into the walls to and gloves that could enhance Kratos's punching power to finish him.
He ended up tossing Wolverine and X-23 away like ragdolls soon after despite them trying to fry his healing factor, in general the Hulk gave the X-men one hell of a fight and won.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By progenitorigin

True on both accounts.  How long a wait for DS2, '11? WWHulk did pretty much trash the X-Men, and what he did to Wolverine was pretty much the equivalent of what Kratos does to other opponents.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hellos
@progenitor said:

"True on both accounts.  How long a wait for DS2, '11? WWHulk did pretty much trash the X-Men, and what he did to Wolverine was pretty much the equivalent of what Kratos does to other opponents. "

Apparently rumors from the release date some sites have it said to be ordered on the pre order, like another year so well into 11, I'm still hoping for the original release date somewhere after christmas, maybe early in January. 

Either way enjoy some of the neat footage they just released on the 11th of June. :P 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/dead-space-2-future-ds-titles-ds1dsextraction-spoilers-prob/541937/#31 

I put it in the first and last post. 

Turning their brains into mush inside their indestructable skulls? :d
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By progenitorigin
@Hellos said:

Apparently rumors from the release date some sites have it said to be ordered on the pre order, like another year so well into 11, I'm still hoping for the original release date somewhere after christmas, maybe early in January. 

Either way enjoy some of the neat footage they just released on the 11th of June. :P 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic/5/dead-space-2-future-ds-titles-ds1dsextraction-spoilers-prob/541937/#31 
 I put it in the first and last post.  Turning their brains into mush inside their indestructable skulls? :d "

Lol, exactly.  Keep hitting them in the face until their brains are unhinged and they go limp.  Thanks for the link, I actually just watched the animated Dead Space prequel the other day.  Animation could have been better, but the action and gore was pretty good.    
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17  Edited By Erik

Bump.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@Matezoide2 said:

a weaked version of Kratos trowed a 170 tons statue. and prevented Atlas from crushing him,on his WEAKER formKratos full power = Hulk dead

Hulk held a 150 billion ton mountain.... so yeah....

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By ImmortalOne

World War Hulk curbstomps in a battle. Fairer fight if it was who had worse anger issues...

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal19

kratos could win. I mean cmon he took on cronos

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@king_saturn: Kratos Defeated Cronos who carries a giant mountain on his back. Kratos with God powers and Blades of Chaos would win this with a fight

drowzyburro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By drowzyburro

Draw all i got to say

And if not WWH

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World War Hulk stomps. This isn't even a fight.

Kratos lifted a few heavy statues, so what, Hulk held a 150 billion ton mountain.

Lets not forget what happens when he gets really p***** off, the World Breaker has smashed a planet and an asteroid twice the size of Earth.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I swear Kratos is like the most overrated video game character ever. The gods in the GoW games were seriously unimpressive.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BatmanFan11

I'm a God of War fan, but this is a huge stomp in favor of Hulk.

People seriously think about it. Kratos has no chance.....The God's and Titan's Kratos fought were weak and are complete joke's compared to other version's such as DC's and Marvel's. For example. if Hades really wanted to. He would've erased Kratos from existence.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By oceanmaster21
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

change it to savage Hulk to make it fair

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: I know this is late response but your still active so.

I believe Hercules is anywhere close to Hulks strength? not sure tho. He is the god of Strength so he should be really strong and durable.

Tho if we count titans also. Cronos is probably much stronger than WWH and got alot more thicker skin.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#29  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@galacticravenous said:

@king_saturn: I know this is late response but your still active so.

I believe Hercules is anywhere close to Hulks strength? not sure tho. He is the god of Strength so he should be really strong and durable.

Tho if we count titans also. Cronos is probably much stronger than WWH and got alot more thicker skin.

GOW Hercules was weaksauce compare to Marvel's Hercules.IIRC WW Hulk had beaten Marvel's Hercules before.Hulk had tank a 100 trillion ton punch and GOW Cronos will never be more powerful than Hulk.Stop bumping Kratos threads.

Avatar image for elderstarlord117
ElderStarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... what is up with all these mismatch Kratos threads? Hulk wins this. No version of Kratos is fast enough to keep up with his regeneration. /facepalm

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Relax its 2 months. And Cronos carries a temple on his back for ages. It takes alot of strength. Probably millions of tons. World War Hulk is not a WBH or else coming close. he is not else a planet burster.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@homicidalmaniac: Relax its 2 months. And Cronos carries a temple on his back for ages. It takes alot of strength. Probably millions of tons. World War Hulk is not a WBH or else coming close. he is not else a planet burster.

Lifting feats do not equal striking power or durability.Savage Hulk had lifted 150 billion tons and tank full powered punch from Skarr.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Really now it's Hulk? I feel bad for Kratos.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By Wolverine008
Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a weaked version of Kratos trowed a 170 tons statue. and prevented Atlas from crushing him,on his WEAKER form

Kratos full power = Hulk dead

This.

However Hulk may win.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Carter_esque

WWH one-shots Kratos.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey look, a spite thread.

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran:

As someone who has played every GOW game and has read everything about WWH, i gotta say WWH stomps so hard it's not even funny. All the Gods in GOW are weak sauce compared to the gods in Marvel, Hulk would rip him limb from limb.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ShootingNova

World War Hulk SLAUGHTERHOUSE. Kratos can't even get past his durability and regeneration.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ShootingNova

Cronos has absolutely no feats to suggest he is stronger than WWH. WWH's durability and regeneration is frankly just better as well.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ShootingNova

@mitran: How does that even remotely insinuate he is more powerful than World War Hulk? Titans and Gods in GoW are not nearly as powerful as they are in other incarnations.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@shootingnova: Cronus is a titan

Thor is a god and Galactus isn't. With that logic I guess Thor can beat him now.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ShootingNova

@mitran: Mate I know you are...... I've seen you in some threads.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ShootingNova

@mitran: It was more or less for the public. LOL.

Okay. To tell the truth, I didn't immediately recognize you until a while later. Sorry. I tend to look at posts more than the poster.