#1 Posted by DarkScarecrow (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos has all of his weapons. 

Both fight in Asgard. Asgard is in ruins and continues to fall. A war is amongst the two combatants. 
No Morals. 
Win by Death or KO. 
Random. 

Clash of the Titans. Who wins? Can Kratos take down this BEAST?  or will Hulk smash this Demi-God?

Kratos
#2 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps. This isn't really even fair.

#3 Posted by DarkScarecrow (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos defeats GOD, DEITIES. How is this not FAIR??!!

#4 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkScarecrow: World breaker Hulk made the entire eastern part of the United states tremble just by walking. That's how strong he is. It'd be a one punch kill.

#5 Posted by DarkScarecrow (372 posts) - - Show Bio
@XMen1963: Not bad, Kratos can do something like that since he is equal to WB Hulk is power and strength...........I think.
#6 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkScarecrow: What on earth makes you think that...?

#7 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by DarkScarecrow (372 posts) - - Show Bio
@XMen1963: On Earth? He crushed Titans that had the power to destroy part of a continent. 
#9 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to be the odd man out here and say Kratos wins... but barely. I'd say 6/10. I think that, considering Kratos managed to defeat some pretty powerful deities, he could probably pull out a majority win over WBH.

#10 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos is over his head here...

Hulk SMASH

#11 Posted by God_Spawn (38317 posts) - - Show Bio

Gods are just titles. They have no merit as use of evidence in a debate.

#12 Posted by DarkScarecrow (372 posts) - - Show Bio
@Imagine_Man15 said:

I'm going to be the odd man out here and say Kratos wins... but barely. I'd say 6/10. I think that, considering Kratos managed to defeat some pretty powerful deities, he could probably pull out a majority win over WBH.

Agreed. 

@ChaosBlazer said:

Kratos is over his head here...

Hulk SMASH

Agreed.
#13 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkScarecrow: well if you give kratos all his equipments he should be able to take on the hulk.

medusa's gaze may work on the hulk and considering the hulk has to come close to win he loses if it works on him.

the blade of olympus is defenitely going to kill the hulk since it can kill titans and gods so if the hulk comes near to kratos he should get killed within a second.

the amulet of the fates can slow down the hulk(but only if there is a statue of the fates) but considering he has a time item in the new GOW game(ascension) he can slow down the hulk and kill him.

blades of chaos wouldnt do much to the hulk.

gaunlet of Zeus may harm the hulk since it is very powerful.

claws of hades can take hulk's soul and other items also may be useful.

also the gods a in GOW arent weak at all.

Zeus can change the course of medditerean ocean with a breath, he contained all the evils of the world, destroyed sparta within 10 seconds, can take huge sizes, can create extremely powerful lightning bolts, and he oneshotted gaia(who is sated to be mother of all cration) and all the titans(atlas tanked an explosion that destroyed the pillar that holds the world so thier durability must be immense) and Zeus oneshotting them all is one hell of a feat, and since kratos defeated Zeus(with all his items and help) he can defeat the hulk.

#14 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos

#15 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Kratos at his highest level with all his GOD powers and weapons at max....He easily beats any version of Hulk. There's nothing Hulk can do him that he hasn't experience already throughout his quest of killing Gods/Titans.

#16 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins via breaking the world.

#17 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7878 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH.

#18 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mjolnir Wielder: @XMen1963:

If kratos doesnt have his equipment yeah WB hulk can toy with kratos, but if he does have his equipment kratos can win this

#19 Posted by Bo88gdan (4652 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH 

#20 Edited by leonkarlen123 (5610 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH by far easy. It would be more fair if Kratos and Incredible hulk fought