Kratos vs. The Dragonborn

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Both at their most powerful with the best weapons available, but no gamebreakers (like Wabbajack). Start 30 feet apart, bang in the middle of Skyrim.

Who wins?

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bruxae

Uhm, game feats only Kratos would stomp hard. He takes down gods at a regular basis while Dragonborn can beat upp small dragons.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@bruxae said:

Uhm, game feats only Kratos would stomp hard. He takes down gods at a regular basis while Dragonborn can beat upp small dragons.

er.. elder scrolls Gods take form of dragons and other weird looking stuff..

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kratos pretty much stomps as he has fought and defeated much more powerful enemies then the ones that the Dragonborn has fought.

Newvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably dragonborn because he is a God killer just like Kratos.

DevilMayRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn would rape Kratos.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin,

Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan,
Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
Huzrah nu, kul do od, wah aan bok lingrah vod,
Ahrk fin tey, boziik fun, do fin gein!
Wo lost fron wah ney dov, ahrk fin reyliik do jul,
Voth aan suleyk wah ronit faal krein
Ahrk fin zul, rok drey kod, nau tol morokei frod,
Rul lot Taazokaan motaad voth kein!
Sahrot Thu'um, med aan tuz, vey zeim hokoron pah,
Ol fin Dovahkiin komeyt ok rein!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan,
Ahrk fin Kel lost prodah, do ved viing ko fin krah,
Tol fod zeymah win kein meyz fundein!
Alduin, feyn do jun, kruziik vokun staadnau,
Voth aan bahlok wah diivon fin lein!
Nuz aan sul, fent alok, fod fin vul dovah nok,
Fen kos nahlot mahfaeraak ahrk ruz!
Paaz Keizaal fen kos stin nol bein Alduin jot,
Dovahkiin kos fin saviik do muz!
Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Kratos takes the majority, but he doesn't stomp like some people are saying.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the people voting dragonborn where do you get your feats then? I mean compare this:

Loading Video...

To this:

Loading Video...

Im just curious, Kratos is holding back the hand of a titan thats trying to crush him, he then kills the titan. He also kills the entire greek pantheon.

Dragonborn's greatest feat is taking down Alduin who is a small dragon, a strong small dragon sure but still a small dragon, and he struggles doing so. and considering Dragonborn can also die from falling off a steep cliff or a lonely town guard I fail to see the reasoning unless theres a novel or something with better feats that ive missed.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@bruxae said:

All the people voting dragonborn where do you get your feats then? I mean compare this:

Loading Video...

To this:

Loading Video...

Im just curious, Kratos is holding back the hand of a titan thats trying to crush him, he then kills the titan. He also kills the entire greek pantheon.

Dragonborn's greatest feat is taking down Alduin who is a small dragon, a strong small dragon sure but still a small dragon, and he struggles doing so. and considering Dragonborn can also die from falling off a steep cliff or a lonely town guard I fail to see the reasoning unless theres a novel or something with better feats that ive missed.

Well, he does have several OP shouts, one that WILL kill you no matter what. It's not really fair to use in game feats, I had a lot more trouble with dragon priests in the game than I did with Alduin, actually Alduin was no trouble at all. Alduin is a god of destruction. A lot of the fear of Dragon's power in the game is kinda dulled down a good bit for the sake of gameplay, imh you can shoot a guard in the head like 5 times, still won't die. Impale someone with an Ice Spike, like that'll do something, lol. I could imagine if Skyrim were a game like God of War, it would be able to display their power more accurately(in contrast to the tales). But being the game that it is... eh. You just gotta argue based on the lore. Srsly, you can shoot a bandit in the head with an arrow twice, like that'll do something.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon born wins at full power his shouts break mountins, warp time, summon Dragon minions, shoot out sun level flames , sould steal, and much much more

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103 said:

Dragon born wins at full power his shouts break mountins, warp time, summon Dragon minions, shoot out sun level flames , sould steal, and much much more

helios was the sun for the GOW universe. i'm pretty sure so did Zeus's lightning. and hades also soul steals....

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Alduin has power enough to end life everywhere

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not mention durability feats, I've taken more than a couple of arrows to the knee in my day. lol

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps pretty hard.

Wow, Kratos actually wins on the vine.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos

inb4 Reikei!!

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mehrunes Razor, n' uff said.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragonborn.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Dragon born raps Kratos to death

Loading Video...

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is hard. if you unlock ALL the powers (magic, shouts, and skills)

Dragonborn is game-herald level.

He kills dragons and has defeated Alduin. We can't really compare Alduin to a Titan. But the gods of Elderscrolls created their own universe. Dunno much about GoW olympians.

Dragonborn has shit load of powers. Very versatile and is very strong and powerful when you unlock to the fullest. Skyrim got very boring when I got all the powers, shouts, best armour and weapons and all skills (took ages for me to find all the resources in internet and stuff) but I was unstoppable. B/C it's an RPG, a built in open world game, I could not destroy mountains but I think I easily could have if the game was built differently... I rmbr building a whole army of whitecloaks and then blowing them away to death. Used all kinds of spells and melees... I was versatile. Whereas Kratos is just pure raw force. And in that regards, he is very powerful.

He kills Zeus in the end doesn't he? This, to me, is similar to Surfer vs Sun-Dipped Supes. versatility vs raw force....

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By reikai

@juliustakalua: In comparison, the Titans have mainly size going for them. Alduin was an actual World Ender. And neither the Titans nor Olympians created their world or universe. That was actually stated in the Side Game with the Furies, GoW Ascension. The world as they knew it was created by the Great Primordials.

In that sense, not too much different from the Divines, except the Divines didn't die and actually did a lot more with their power. The Divines deliberately created the universe, and their bodies became planets. When you look at things, GoW was more about scale and flash, while TES was more about mysticism and deep lore.

Kratos has, without a doubt, far greater physical strength. That has never been in question. But beyond his super-human physical traits, he doesn't possess much in the way of otherworldly powers on his own. Hence things like the Boots of Hermes and Golden Fleece. Not to say the Dovahkiin doesn't have such items, just that he has access to various other powers and that his special items are mainly just fluff.

The Fleece can deflect direct magical attacks and is virtually indestructible. On the other side, Dovahkiin has Auriel's Shield, which can block and absorb all manner of direct attack, both magical and physical, and is indestructible, as well as storing all the energy used against it, accumulating all that force and can unleash it all against an opponent by striking them with the shield. This actually makes it more versatile and useful than the Golden Fleece, as it can take every ounce of punishment Kratos can dish out, and then hit him with that accumulated power in one colossal blow.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WastelandMan

Not sure how Kratos is going to defend against the Slow Time shout (except maybe using the Amulet of Uroborus if he has it like he did in Ascension) or the other shouts.

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

No Caption Provided

bryann99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lore Dragonborn wins

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Clamps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos obviously.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Kratos pretty much stomps as he has fought and defeated much more powerful enemies then the ones that the Dragonborn has fought.

LOL! This guy man! This guy!