Kratos vs. Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crmidnight

Been done befoe? Not like this! 

Okay, Kratos has been on a DC killing spree. The JL has betrayed him, and much like he did the gods, he seeks vengence upon 
the Justice League. After murdering Lanturn, Kratos Aquires the Ring. After Killing Wonder Woman, he aquires The Lasso. After 
killing Batman, he aquires some explosive Batarangs. Didn't get squat for killing flash since he was obliterated.  
Kratos is also equipped with The Blades of Athena, full power, Hades Claws full power, Nemian Cestus full power, Blade of Olympus full power, and the spear of Destiny full power. 
His abilities include Poseidons Rage, Soul Summon, Earthquake, and the spear abilities, on top of his god-like endourance, strength, Hermes Boots Speed, 
Icarus Wings, and his ever burning desire for revenge. 

Superman is Silver Age.  

No Kryptonite, No BFR, Fight must remain on earth, no outerspace, no powerups other than what they already have. 

Let the Battle Begin! 

Curious about the DC deaths? 

Batman killed by Decapitation 

Wonder Woman Killed by being torn in half...Perfect Symmetry. 

Green Lanturn killed by getting his arm (one with the ring) ripped off and getting his face smashed in by Kratos repeatedly using the Nemian Cestus on it, much like how he did in GOW3. 

Flash killed by Blade of Olympus, when Kratos was angry the Flash was nearly too quick for him until he took out the BOO and blasted him with it, completely incinerating his body.
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HumanNumber

SA Superman murderstomps. I don't even think he'd be able to use the lantern ring, the batarangs are useless against supes, and the lasso wouldn't help much.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hellos

Superman mauls him, despite the upgrades SA Superman would have to sit there and let Kratos tear into him with his magical equipment.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Superman curbstomp

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By saiyan_earthling

CK

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Achilles.

Supes. Kratos maybe a badass with all of that but we are talking about SA Supes. He would stand longer or might actually win against Current Supes .

NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NickA_94

Superman
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Crom-Cruach said:
" Superman curbstomp "
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JThree47693
@Achilles. said:
"Supes. Kratos maybe a badass with all of that but we are talking about SA Supes. He would stand longer or might actually win against Current Supes . "

He still couldn't beat Current Supes
Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Epic mis match. Superman wins. SA Superman slaughters.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By Erik

Superman.  

Not sure if he would go as far as killing but maybe. He would most certainly beat the hell out of Kratos.  

If Lois died I guarantee he would kill Kratos. 

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FLCL1

the OP might be special XP

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FLCL1 said:
"the OP is be special XP "

Fixed
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Erik

I actually think the OP has a hate for Kratos. Maybe they have a friend who is a Kratos fanboy and wanted to show said friend how horribly Kratos would get handled against Superman. 

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#15  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Superman would first put Kratos in a full body cast for 10 years and cast him into the Phantom Zone where Zod will kill him

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By crmidnight
@erik said:
"I actually think the OP has a hate for Kratos. Maybe they have a friend who is a Kratos fanboy and wanted to show said friend how horribly Kratos would get handled against Superman.  "

No, I actually was interested in seeing how this turns out. Kratos is awesome, slaying gods, titans, and what not....Not to mention, killed the sisters of fate. 
I'm just curious to see how he'll stack up agaist Supes will all his weapons and upgrades. 
Also, even if Supes did kill Kratos, Kratos would probably come back...Stronger, like he always does. =P
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By buttersdaman000

even current supes would stomp and i doubt kratos could use the ring

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik
@crmidnight said:
" @erik said:
"I actually think the OP has a hate for Kratos. Maybe they have a friend who is a Kratos fanboy and wanted to show said friend how horribly Kratos would get handled against Superman.  "
No, I actually was interested in seeing how this turns out. Kratos is awesome, slaying gods, titans, and what not....Not to mention, killed the sisters of fate. I'm just curious to see how he'll stack up agaist Supes will all his weapons and upgrades. Also, even if Supes did kill Kratos, Kratos would probably come back...Stronger, like he always does. =P "
Well I think everyone agrees that Kratos walks out of hell as easily as someone walks out of Wal-Mart. But I question if that is because of his power. I think it is just because the hell of his universe sucks. 
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crmidnight
@buttersdaman000 said:
"even current supes would stomp and i doubt kratos could use the ring "

Been said, buddy. =P 

I wouldn't doubt he could use the ring....He seems pretty damn proficient at using any other weapon or item he gains. I am 
also going to say, yes, he's proficient with using all the JL items he's gained.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Erik
@crmidnight:  
You should probably add that to the OP. 
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#21  Edited By Lvenger

Kratos vs Modern Superman would be an interesting fight. Kratos may win due to magical nature of his powers or weapons. However here the overpowered SA Superman flattens Kratos with a sneeze (ok maybe not a sneeze but he's blown out a star for heaven's sake)

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FLCL1
@erik said:
" I actually think the OP has a hate for Kratos. Maybe they have a friend who is a Kratos fanboy and wanted to show said friend how horribly Kratos would get handled against Superman.  "
lets pray thats his excuse....
@slacker the hacker said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"the OP is be special XP "
Fixed "

lol
darkrein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By darkrein

I'm going to use modern superman because then at least it's a little better.

1. Kratos' inner strength is rage, not willpower. He's also not that creative i don't think the Ring will be that useful. ( Not to mention all the time it takes to become proficient with one)
  2. Superman blitz. Kratos is a brick, he's not going to be able to react to superman's attacks or land some of his own.
  3. Superman's strength>>>>>>>>>> Kratos.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FinalStar86
@erik said:
" @crmidnight said:
" @erik said:
No, I actually was interested in seeing how this turns out. Kratos is awesome, slaying gods, titans, and what not....Not to mention, killed the sisters of fate. I'm just curious to see how he'll stack up agaist Supes will all his weapons and upgrades. Also, even if Supes did kill Kratos, Kratos would probably come back...Stronger, like he always does. =P "
Well I think everyone agrees that Kratos walks out of hell as easily as someone walks out of Wal-Mart. But I question if that is because of his power. I think it is just because the hell of his universe sucks.  "
Exactly, in God of War universe, Hades is bound to the physical world, in the first God of War Kratos climbed up through hell which was separated by a patch of dirt. 
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FinalStar86

And to be honest, except for Batman, any of those Justice League members that Kratos kills in this scenario, would kill Kratos and the entire God of War cast in a fraction of a second.  

Post Crisis Superman stomps, PC sneezes them out of existence

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Shikarenji

kratos only fights greek gods who get owned by mortals all the time lol . superman wins

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By kheranlord12

superman with great ease

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos clears this.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Age Superman vaporizes Kratos by breathing on him. Or tosses his head to another galaxy. Or grabs the sun and throws it onto him.

@jedixman@jashro44

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos turns him to stone, then breaks him, the end. :)