This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

-Both Bloodlusted

- Can use anything in their arsenal

- Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

overkill, sp cell kills kratos with the slightest ease

#3 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

overkill, sp cell kills kratos with the slightest ease

How so? Kratos can take down titans

#4 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

overkill, sp cell kills kratos with the slightest ease

How so? Kratos can take down titans

true, but sp cell could take them down as well, and he destroys planets with ease

#5 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

overkill, sp cell kills kratos with the slightest ease

How so? Kratos can take down titans

dude this is a spite.. dbz characters are the most over powered ppl ever.. cell jr could take this while cell sits back and smokes a phat one..

#6 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

overkill, sp cell kills kratos with the slightest ease

How so? Kratos can take down titans

dude this is a spite.. dbz characters are the most over powered ppl ever.. cell jr could take this while cell sits back and smokes a phat one..

What is Cells power? You cant just call spite without any evidence

#7 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

overkill, sp cell kills kratos with the slightest ease

How so? Kratos can take down titans

true, but sp cell could take them down as well, and he destroys planets with ease

um he couldnt take them down at all.. they are immortal so he could hit them and blast them all he wanted but theyd never be defeated.. only kratos was able to kill them..

#8 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest advantage Cell has over Kratos is near instantaneous regeneration from almost anything. Secondly, he is leagues above Kratos in both speed and skill. He might have the power to put Cell down, but he'll trouble attempting to tag him.

Moderator
#9 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

The biggest advantage Cell has over Kratos is near instantaneous regeneration from almost anything. Secondly, he is leagues above Kratos in both speed and skill. He might have the power to put Cell down, but he'll trouble attempting to tag him.

.....................................

#10 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

The biggest advantage Cell has over Kratos is near instantaneous regeneration from almost anything. Secondly, he is leagues above Kratos in both speed and skill. He might have the power to put Cell down, but he'll trouble attempting to tag him.

what if cell destroys the planet that kratos is on? kratos dies from lack of oxygen

#11 Posted by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

The battle you are attempting is as bad as all the others. Please lock thread and try your battle again. This is a recording.

#12 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M said:

@FMStyyx said:

@SuperPrime1M said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

overkill, sp cell kills kratos with the slightest ease

How so? Kratos can take down titans

dude this is a spite.. dbz characters are the most over powered ppl ever.. cell jr could take this while cell sits back and smokes a phat one..

What is Cells power? You cant just call spite without any evidence

really..

kratos cant kill cell

cell heals from nearly everything

his speed is far beyond kratos..

cell has the fire power to blow up the earth many times over..

#13 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11839 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm flagging this thread for obvious mismatch and complete disregard for Static's Battle Thread guidelines ....

FLAGGED!!!!

#14 Posted by nickzambuto (13062 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M

You might be able to save this thread yet if you throw out some Kratos feats. I've never played GoW but I always figured Kratos was pretty powerful. Hurry!

#15 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@SuperPrime1M

You might be able to save this thread yet if you throw out some Kratos feats. I've never played GoW but I always figured Kratos was pretty powerful. Hurry!

NO Kratos is dead.

#16 Posted by nickzambuto (13062 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@nickzambuto said:

@SuperPrime1M

You might be able to save this thread yet if you throw out some Kratos feats. I've never played GoW but I always figured Kratos was pretty powerful. Hurry!

NO Kratos is dead.

Can you tell me what's going on in that scan? I can't even see it's so small.

Anyway, I never said Cell loses.

#17 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@nickzambuto said:

@SuperPrime1M

You might be able to save this thread yet if you throw out some Kratos feats. I've never played GoW but I always figured Kratos was pretty powerful. Hurry!

NO Kratos is dead.

Can you tell me what's going on in that scan? I can't even see it's so small.

Anyway, I never said Cell loses.

Well the military is trying to take Cell down, and there firing and firing and hes all like "LOOL! noobs"

Then moves his hand and kills them all.

#18 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell would easly beat him

#19 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperPrime1M: Kratos can NOT scratch ANY DBZ character.. Including Yamacha and Krillin. I'm being so serious right now,Just to save you the time this included the Child versions of the Z-warriors as well.Kratos doesn't have the slightest chance to even touch them.

#20 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell is to fast

#21 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Why hasn't this been flagged yet ??

#22 Posted by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Cause Kingchronos hasn't had the chance to embarass himself with his Greek culture > all

#23 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpgr said:

Cause Kingchronos hasn't had the chance to embarass himself with his Greek culture > all

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you're a great man

#24 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2791 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

overkill, sp cell kills kratos with the slightest ease

#25 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX said:

@Deranged Midget said:

The biggest advantage Cell has over Kratos is near instantaneous regeneration from almost anything. Secondly, he is leagues above Kratos in both speed and skill. He might have the power to put Cell down, but he'll trouble attempting to tag him.

.....................................

You obviously lack knowledge on Kratos. It states that he can use anything in his arsenal and that would include the Blade of Olympus which in turn is the most powerful weapon in the God of War universe. It is potentially powerful enough to put down Cell and like I said in my original comment, might have the power. So please, don't play fanboy.

Moderator
#26 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Almighty_Darkseid: That's a definite possibility. Like I said, Cell has a major advantage in being able to recover from almost anything Kratos throws at him and he's much faster than he is as well.

Moderator
#27 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpgr said:

Cause Kingchronos hasn't had the chance to embarass himself with his Greek culture > all

Look, man I don't want to start an argument. But try to respect my opinion, I don't know why you have a problem with this. I love greek mythology, what's the big deal?

I love comics, I love mythology, so what? You think that I'm not supposed to? Anyway, I could tease you the same way, but I won't. Try and respect my opinion please.

#28 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Azura can't even beat Cell.

#29 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Azura can't even beat Cell.

I think Asura can. But not Kratos. And if it's Asura the destroyer, then I have to say he solo's dbz

#30 Posted by Lvenger (18531 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Perfect Cell in a huge stomp. The only thing that's debatable is strength and Cell's fight with Super Trunks showed that even against a stronger opponent, Cell's simply too fast to hit and can dish out the damage at a faster rate than Kratos. In terms of speed, fighting skill, reaction time and energy attacks, Cell has this in the bag without a problem.

#31 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingkronos said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Azura can't even beat Cell.

I think Asura can. But not Kratos. And if it's Asura the destroyer, then I have to say he solo's dbz

If Cell absorbs all the mantra or the Gods, Azura might not stand a chance. Even if Azura the Destroyer gives Cell any trouble, Cell will just self detonate and become stronger and stronger per each explosions he does on himself. The Cell Games was really watered down too compared to the Goku Frieza fight. If they weren't playing around, the fight could of been far worst than Namek. 
#32 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@kingkronos said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Azura can't even beat Cell.

I think Asura can. But not Kratos. And if it's Asura the destroyer, then I have to say he solo's dbz

If Cell absorbs all the mantra or the Gods, Azura might not stand a chance. Even if Azura the Destroyer gives Cell any trouble, Cell will just self detonate and become stronger and stronger per each explosions he does on himself. The Cell Games was really watered down too compared to the Goku Frieza fight. If they weren't playing around, the fight could of been far worst than Namek.

I doubt that will happen. Asura defeated Chakravartin, who was the creator of all existence/multiverse. He displayed reality warping on the highest level, and time manipulation also, if he wanted to absorb the mantra of the seven deities, I think he would have. But he can't, since Asura was super strong. Asura was destroying small suns casually, and planets that are 100s of times bigger than him although he was bigger than the earth by 2-3 times. Also, if his wrath in his small form can destroy a being taller than the earth. And his wrath in the village where he literally dismanttled all the fleats. Thousands. One could only imagine what he's capable of when he is in the destructor form..........

#33 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

CELL OMG WTF S^%TS ON KRATOS

#34 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

sigh.. why is this still alive..

its like i have a revolver and you have a tank.. its a spite.. the guy with the revolver cant do S**t

this topic is a-

#35 Posted by RazzaTazz (9496 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperPrime1M: Let's make these according to battle boards rules.  
Moderator