Kratos vs. Spider-man

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sydpart2
Kratos from the God of War series vs. Spider-man
Fight takes place in downtown New-York, Kratos has some information about Spidey but just knows his basic powers and not any specifics, he has all powers and abilities from the third game. Spider-man has no knowledge about Kratos and has just come across him destroying Greek statues. If this seems unfair let me know and I'll adjust accordingly.
Mord McCleaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mord McCleaver

I think it could come down to morals.
I could be wrong, but despite Kratos's god killing feats, Spidey is probably at least as strong.
He can also dodge much of what Kratos throws at him due to his speed and spidey sense.
Heck, he's definitely smarter than Kratos.
But if he fools around, as he often does....
Kratos will kill him brutally.
I would imagine their strength is comparable and Kratos is probaby the better fighter of the 2.
Plus, based on what he did to Hermes, he might be able to deal with Spider-man's speed with no problems.
I have to give this one to the Spartan.....

Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sydpart2
@Mord McCleaver: I didn't even think about that...Spider-man fooling around with someone who thrives on rage could be dangerous...
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Kratos gets his hands on Spidey and it's over.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By spidey 15

Kratos stomps. 
First, his powers( including hope i guess) will be too much for Pete to handle. 
Second, spidey has no way to put him down. His webbing will be destroyed, since Kratos strength is more than enough to destroy it and he is too durable to be put down by Pete. 
To make matters worse, current spidey does not have his spider-sense. Not that it matters since, even if he has his sense and Kratos would have an extremely hard time landing a hit, spidey would eventually get tired, giving the chance to Kratos to kill him.  
Against current spidey, the outcome will be the same, but it will happen in less time than otherwise. 
=]

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By spidey 15
@Mord McCleaver: Actually Kratos is far stronger than spidey. The guy has stopped titans from squashing him with their own hands. That puts him in the 100 tons, while spidey is a 25 toner at his very peak. 

Added to all these, morals does not matter a lot since, even if he was bloodlsuted, spidey would have too much trouble putting Kratos down for good. 
=]
Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Drache64

when spidey rips of a god's head and crawls out of hell let me know. until then, KRATOS
Spidertheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Spidertheking
@Drache64 said:
" when spidey rips of a god's head and crawls out of hell let me know. until then, KRATOS "
I agree, and I also think that this is kind of an accidental spite thread.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Kratos Stomp. Just this one time. 

CaptainRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CaptainRodgers

Kratos , Stomp !
Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sydpart2
@Spidertheking: lol, no it's not spite, I just went to my lcs and bought venom #1 and the god of war TPB. They were sitting on my table and I was like "hey..."
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nefarious

Spite. Kratos wins, easily. He would rip Spidey's head off and use it for playing soccer.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Achilles.
@Nefarious said:
" Spite. Kratos wins, easily. He would rip Spidey's head off and use it for playing soccer. "
This
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Matezoide2
@Achilles. said:
" @Nefarious said:
" Spite. Kratos wins, easily. He would rip Spidey's head off and use it for playing soccer. "
This "
Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sydpart2
@Nefarious: ok, what can I do to even it out
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16  Edited By goldenshot80

Kratos kills Spider-Man then goes on the Marvel Universe.

PreyingMantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PreyingMantis

That's one squished bug.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nefarious
@Sydpart2: Give Kratos a character that can challenge him.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19  Edited By InnerVenom123
@PreyingMantis said:
" That's one squished bug. "
Spiders are arachnids, not insects ;p
GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By GTG12

Kratos would own and would he have the blade of olympus. If so that weapon destroys armies and titans in a swipe so things don't look good for spiderman
godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos... Why was this thread made? Better question is why am I posting on it...?

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TJSH96

Spiderman lifts around 10 tons, Kratos resists being crushed by the finger of a being that lifts planets (Atlas). Spiderman reacts to bullets, Kratos deflects Zeus' lighting bolts. Who do you think will win here?

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mord McCleaver: Actually Kratos is far stronger than spidey. The guy has stopped titans from squashing him with their own hands. That puts him in the 100 tons, while spidey is a 25 toner at his very peak.

Added to all these, morals does not matter a lot since, even if he was bloodlsuted, spidey would have too much trouble putting Kratos down for good.

=]

You mean barely being able to resist being crushed by the fingers of titans without blacking out?

@tjsh96 said:

Spiderman lifts around 10 tons, Kratos resists being crushed by the finger of a being that lifts planets (Atlas). Spiderman reacts to bullets, Kratos deflects Zeus' lighting bolts. Who do you think will win here?

Atlas has never lifted planets. Hell, he barely even lifts the upper part of the underworld. And anyway, Kratos nearly died from pushing his fingers apart.

See for yourself.

No Caption Provided

And if you think Atlas is really holding up the entire world, take a look at the official artwork.

No Caption Provided

There's atlas at the bottom left. (On top of the tower.) He's being helped by literally dozens of supporting rock structures all around the underworld. So you see, Kratos' strength isn't very impressive. He could barely even lift the platform he and Hercules were fighting on.

Not to mention that Kratos is constantly hurt by human weaponry. (Bows, Swords, etc). He's extremely inconsistent, and only has a handful of high end feats, while maintaining a plethora of low end feats.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian:

What if there's a difference between the God of War Atlas and the one you're referencing?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Kratos.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96: I am referencing the god of war Atlas. The picture I posted of him is artwork from God of War 3.

But anyway, as for the fight, Spiderman wins 7/10. He's just too agile and will dance around Kratos the entire fight. But, if Kratos does happen to grab hold of Spiderman for an extended period of time, it's more than likely game over.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96 said:

@the_last_kryptonian:

Spiderman can hurt Kratos?

If human weapons like arrows and swords can hurt Kratos, I don't see why Spiderman couldn't.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By OhItsThatGuy
Loading Video...

Kratos. Far superior feats.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@the_last_kryptonian said:

@spidey_15 said:

@Mord McCleaver: Actually Kratos is far stronger than spidey. The guy has stopped titans from squashing him with their own hands. That puts him in the 100 tons, while spidey is a 25 toner at his very peak.

=]

You mean barely being able to resist being crushed by the fingers of titans without blacking out?

@tjsh96 said:

Atlas has never lifted planets. Hell, he barely even lifts the upper part of the underworld. And anyway, Kratos nearly died from pushing his fingers apart.

See for yourself.

No Caption Provided

And if you think Atlas is really holding up the entire world, take a look at the official artwork.

No Caption Provided

There's atlas at the bottom left. (On top of the tower.) He's being helped by literally dozens of supporting rock structures all around the underworld. So you see, Kratos' strength isn't very impressive. He could barely even lift the platform he and Hercules were fighting on.

Not to mention that Kratos is constantly hurt by human weaponry. (Bows, Swords, etc). He's extremely inconsistent, and only has a handful of high end feats, while maintaining a plethora of low end feats.

I see you're still bringing this up even though I debunked this. Kratos throws Spiderman in the stratosphere.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@auction_sniper:

Kratos is stronger and more durable than Spiderman. And Kratos should also have hypersonic+ reactions given the fact that he can react to multiple lightning bolts from Zeus. I think Kratos takes this with ease.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian:

Uh, those aren't ordinary swords. Kratos is in Olympus fighting deities like Zeus, Hades, Poseidon and so on. They are superhuman+ beings trying to kill Kratos.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krattos

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos would destroy Spiderman in a fight.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Pete is a minor annoyance compared to what Kratos has already dealt with. Kratos wins and without a large amount of trouble.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@auction_sniper: I may have overlooked it then. If you would care to debunk it again, by all means, I'd like to hear your argument.

@tjsh96 said:

@auction_sniper:

Kratos is stronger and more durable than Spiderman. And Kratos should also have hypersonic+ reactions given the fact that he can react to multiple lightning bolts from Zeus. I think Kratos takes this with ease.

The lightning bolts Zeus casts are abhorrently slow. They literally take several seconds to reach Kratos when he was fighting Zeus at close range. Even a human could dodge one of those. Not to mention Kratos was getting speedblitzed by Hermes, who isn't even sonic speed. He's very far from Hypersonic. If that were the case, he'd almost never get hit by those slow moving minotaurs & Chimeras that constantly give him trouble in the game. I agree that he's stronger and more durable, but that isn't going to mean anything when he can't touch Spiderman. He's never demonstrated speed feats that would imply he can touch Spiderman.

The OP does say that Kratos has everything from GOW 3 though, so I guess the boots of Hermes give him a far higher chance of victory.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@auction_sniper: I may have overlooked it then. If you would care to debunk it again, by all means, I'd like to hear your argument.

@tjsh96 said:

@auction_sniper:

The lightning bolts Zeus casts are abhorrently slow. They literally take several seconds to reach Kratos when he was fighting Zeus at close range. Even a human could dodge one of those. Not to mention Kratos was getting speedblitzed by Hermes, who isn't even sonic speed. He's very far from Hypersonic. If that were the case, he'd almost never get hit by those slow moving minotaurs & Chimeras that constantly give him trouble in the game. I agree that he's stronger and more durable, but that isn't going to mean anything when he can't touch Spiderman. He's never demonstrated speed feats that would imply he can touch Spiderman.

The OP does say that Kratos has everything from GOW 3 though, so I guess the boots of Hermes give him a far higher chance of victory.

I already did, and there's no need for me to do it again.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian:

Uh, maybe it's because the player of the game wouldn't be able to react to literal lightining bolts moving at the speed of lighting, retard. So of course it has to be slowed down for the purpose of game mechanics. But it's well established that Kratos has hypersonic+ reactions in the OBD. Spiderman is a 10 tonner, Kratos is AT LEAST a 100 tonner. Kratos stomps. Get over it.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96: You're probably new here, but I just feel obligated to inform you that sort of language isn't tolerated on Comic Vine. Please be respectful. I am trying to behave respectfully towards you, and simply provide my opinion as to why I believe Spider-Man would win. There is 0 reason to be so impertinent. If you continue on like this, I'm going to respectfully end this debate with you.

Furthermore, it's never been "established" that Kratos has hypersonic reactions. If you can provide proof that the lightning was moving at hypersonic speed, then I'll reconcile. But until then, the only thing we have to go by is what's been demonstrated in-game. Also, I'd like scans of Kratos having 100 tonner feats. He's literally never demonstrated such strength before. It's all just hype.

The wank for Kratos is getting pretty ridiculous on CV. It's literally comparable to the Hype/Wank people like Starkiller & Revan get.

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this even a debate? lol The angry man covered in ashes wins /(^-^)/

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By pikachumonster
No Caption Provided

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Kratos.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian:

It's not about your opinion, it's about facts. Objectively, Kratos is stronger, faster and more durable than Spiderman, it's really no contest.

Loading Video...

Skip to 6:26. Cronos is as big as mountains (which weight a lot, lot more than a 100 tons), and look how Kratos overpowers his arm after he literally slams Kratos with all his might. Zeus is the God of Lightning, it's obvious that Zeus could move as fast as it. Some GOW fans try to claim that Zeus is FTL and that Kratos reacting to hundreds or maybe even thousand's of lightning bolts from Zeus proves that Kratos has FTL reactions. Now while I don't think that Kratos has FTL reactions, he certainly does have lightning-level reactions.

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: he looks really good for a guy covered in ash ( no homo)

the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjsh96: Kratos is by no means faster than Spider-Man at all, and has never exhibited such before. Anyway, I agree with most of what else you said, however, I've got some controversy regarding that Cronos feat. While it's certainly impressive, Kratos didn't outright overpower Cronos. He managed to prevent himself from being crushed long enough so that he could stab his hand with the blade of Olympus.

Don't get me wrong, it's impressive nonetheless, but it's still not 100 tonner quality. It's not as though Cronos attempted to sit on Kratos and crush him with all of his weight. After all, the average male weighs about 180-190 pounds, while an average hand weighs about 1.5 pounds (not even 1% of the entire weight of the body). Now, which would be easier, lifting 180 pounds, or lifting 1 and a half pounds? I'm not saying that Cronos' hand weighs less than 1% of his entire weight, but given his anatomy, there's literally no way possible that his hand weighs more than 2% of his overall weight. Meaning Kratos didn't lift anywhere near 100 tons.

As for the lightning feat, sure, Zeus probably should move as fast as lightning, but he never has in any encounters with Kratos. If Kratos was getting speedblitzed by a weakened Hermes, who doesn't even come close to mach speed, then I don't see him being able to react to lightning at it's full speed. The idea of Zeus having the ability to move at lightning speed solely due to the fact that he's a self proclaimed god of lightning is complete speculation. Thor is also a god of lightning, and he moves slow in most of his showings.

Now, I ask you, can you provide solid proof that Zeus can cast and move at the speed of electricity without relying solely on speculation?