- Slattern blood-lusted

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WarBlade539

Kratos. Not something he hasn't faced before.

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By dorukesin
Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kratos

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

kratos

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DireDrill

Slattern isn't a god nor does it have any divine protection, Euryale's head should do the job.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos makes Slattern bend over and say Thank You, Daddy when he's done

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slattern.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: Not true.The only reason he beat Chronos was because he was incredibly slow and constantly unaware of his presence.But Slattern is way bigger than a Titan.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@diredrill: You can't just say somethings a god as a power feat.

Gods vary in strength,intelligence and other categorize in fiction, God status is extremely superficial unless the god is omnipotent.

Slattern would not follow a specific pattern to fight Kratos. Most things in GOW could kill Kratos if they weren't predictable.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DireDrill

@kaijukinggojira:

Gods in God of War are very specific, if you are not a God or otherwise mystically protected, the Gaze of a Medusa will petrify you. Afterall, the God's created Medusas. Unless you have a feat for Slatterm showing him resist petrification?

Do you not understand why they appear to be predictable? Because you aren't playing a normal human in the game, you are playing Kratos. Those things that you pick up as predictable behavior in the game are things that Kratos' mind is translating on screen to you. Even if he did die, he'd just crawl his way out of the underworld for the 40th time and keep going.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BatmanFan11

Slattern and before anyone replies to me saying. "KRATOS KILLED ALL THE GOD'S!" "KRATOS KILLED CRONOS!" The so called God's and titans in GoW were weak and downright pansy's when compared to other version's such as DC's and Marvel's.

I'm a God of War fan and even I know this.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill:

Yeah everytime he escaped the Underworld. He had help. If he didn't. He'd be stuck down there.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diredrill: The medusa heads only last for a couple of seconds their effect is not permanent.Given enough time Slattern would stomp. Kratos eventually finding his way out does not mean that he didn't lose the fight.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jwwprod  Online

@batmanfan11 said:

Slattern and before anyone replies to me saying. "KRATOS KILLED ALL THE GOD'S!" "KRATOS KILLED CRONOS!" The so called God's and titans in GoW were weak and downright pansy's when compared to other version's such as DC's and Marvel's.

I'm a God of War fan and even I know this.

No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps!

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Going to actually go with Slattern. Thing tanked a nuke, underwater. That pressurizes and contains its blast, so it makes the feat that much more impressive. Not to mention it got stabbed/slashed by blades far larger than Kratos' weapons and barely flinched. Going to give it to the big bad Kaiju here.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Chibi_cute

@granitesoldier: Not to mention it took 6 seconds for a nuclear beam to penetrate slattern's skin.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos isn't getting through his armor no feats prove he can

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: kratos is using holy forged weapons. Kratos has neaten guys just as big before. Kratos will stomp.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By those_eyes

@flashgreatersigneveryone: the second Slattern tries to crush kratos with his palm kratos will lift slatterns arm up and push him flat on his bottom. It might take awhile for kratos to slice him up but he will get the job done.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone: the second Slattern tries to crush kratos with his palm kratos will lift slatterns arm up and push him flat on his bottom. It might take awhile for kratos to slice him up but he will get the job done.

how will he get past the armor of something that can take nukes point blank, something that chills at the bottom of the ocean, the bottom of the OCEAN. THAT'S A LOT OF WATER TO HAVE PUSHING DOWN ON YOU. kratos isn't getting past the armor i am a big GOW fan but i don't see it at all

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone: you don't think any of the giant creatures? and gods that kratos has fought can't handle anything like that? Poseidon lives at the bottom of the ocean. The kraken would probably beat Slattern. There is no way kratos loses to Slattern. If ares fought Slattern he would stomp and kratos whiped him.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to actually go with Slattern. Thing tanked a nuke, underwater. That pressurizes and contains its blast, so it makes the feat that much more impressive. Not to mention it got stabbed/slashed by blades far larger than Kratos' weapons and barely flinched. Going to give it to the big bad Kaiju here.

Kratos fought bigger, badder Monsters in his path for Vengeance. His strength level is more than enough to hurt Slattern here.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

Kratos fought bigger, badder Monsters in his path for Vengeance. His strength level is more than enough to hurt Slattern here.

Ok for the Badder, but i'd like to know who where the monsters bigger than Slattern, i've played thru all GOW 1-2-3, they must be in psp versions.....

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@granitesoldier said:

Ok for the Badder, but i'd like to know who where the monsters bigger than Slattern, i've played thru all GOW 1-2-3, they must be in psp versions.....

Chronos for one. He is bigger than Slattern, at least I think he is.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you guy's not even see my comment's?

The God's and Titan's in GoW are weak and complete pansy's who'd get laughed at by their other counterpart's such as DC's and Marvel's.......So they're nothing compared to any of the Pacific Rim Kaiju's. Kratos lose's.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pierpat

@pierpat said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@granitesoldier said:

Chronos for one. He is bigger than Slattern, at least I think he is.

I don't think he is, and slattern is surely faster than that titan.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@granitesoldier said:

Did you guy's not even see my comment's?

The God's and Titan's in GoW are weak and complete pansy's who'd get laughed at by their other counterpart's such as DC's and Marvel's.......So they're nothing compared to any of the Pacific Rim Kaiju's. Kratos lose's.

Read Batfan's response he took the words from my mouth. Kratos does not actually take the Aires, Zeus, or anyone from actual Greek mythology. I wouldn't go so far as to call them pansies, but they are a far weaker version. And since when is bigger better? Kratos couldn't take Superman and Superman is 1/1000 the size of Slattern. Bigger means nothing. And without definitive proof you can't really use the argument of "you think" in terms of Chronos' size vs Slattern's.

Badder? Like I said each of the Greek mythos Kratos fought are shells compared to their actual mythology. Nothing Kratos killed any of the "Gods" or even titan with is anything that the Jaegers didn't dish out to Slattern. Essentially, slashing and stabbing. I'm just not convinced anything in the God Of War games really compares.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier:

Exactly, and good point. Still the GoW God's are nothing compared to other version's none the less.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: GOW Kracken would get stomped by Slattern in a mismatch