Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MirrorWave4

Rules:

- Both of these guys are familiar with each other

- Both have their special equipment

Kratos: Boots of Hermes, Blades of Olympus, Nemian lion gauntlet, Hope from Athena, and other things.

Percy Jackson: Celestial Bronze, Achilles Curse, and some other things

- No morals Kratos

- No morals Percy

Fights on Olympus

Who wins?

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JediWaffles

Does Percy have the Achilles' curse?

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kratos stomps

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MirrorWave4
Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: that's GOW version of Poseidon vs another version. It can't be done that way'

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: that's GOW version of Poseidon vs another version. It can't be done that way'

poseidon = poseidon its the same greek god if anything the GOW version is more powerful than the percy jackson version so percy jackson gets stomped hard by kratos

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MirrorWave4

@kingjames447: But Kratos is fighting Percy, who lifted the Sky, and last time I checked, metaphysics works in both Universes, so Percy is a 5.5 quadrillion tonner here.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: But Kratos is fighting Percy, who lifted the Sky, and last time I checked, metaphysics works in both Universes, so Percy is a 5.5 quadrillion tonner here.

KRATOS STOMPS.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjames447: All you have shown is Kratos murdering a mortal Poseidon, evidence Kratos has reaction times high enough to be considered he reflects bullets? Evidence he is a quadrillion tonner? Evidence of skill in battle?

- There's a lot to be considered before the STOMP word is appropriate to use.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@mirrorwave4: I'm pretty sure Kratos has overpowered Atlas and Hercules.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: Last time I checked, he just stopped Atlas from squashing him with one hand. GOW Hercules has shown nothing to be above Marvel Hercules, let alone his formal self.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok guys, if Kratos is really that tough than why don't people make Thor vs Kratos battles or something. People say Spiderman would one-shot him.

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos
Obviously
Last we checked 17 year old dweeb vs the God Killer

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I won't say who will win or lose since I don't have any knowledge on Percy Jackson aside from that movie based on the first book. However, I'll just mention what I do know about Kratos which would hopefully help spurn some discussion. Maybe if someone can list out Percy's feats, that would also help better inform posters and motivate some great arguments.

• Kratos soloed nearly the entire Greek pantheon. The most notable gods that he defeated in 1v1 combat are Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades (the big trio). It should also be known that all of these fights were in their domain where they had the advantage in utilizing their full potentials. The only notable Olympian that he did not kill was Aphrodite... but some would say that he still "won" that encounter.
  • Kratos defeated Hercules in melee combat. The latter was acknowledged to be unrivaled in physical strength among the other demigods, and his punches were strong enough to shake the earth. Since Hercules' Greek history remained intact for the God of War franchise, it is assumed that he was even strong enough to hold up the world.
  • When Kratos was killed by Ares and Zeus (different occasions), he refused to acknowledge his death and fought his way out of the underworld. Essentially, he forced his own resurrections.
  • Other beings that Kratos defeated in single combat consisted of demi-gods (Perseus, Jason, Theseus) and Titans (Cronos, Gaia, Aegaeon).
  • Soloed each of the Sisters of Fate. Soloed one of the Furies, and defeated the other two at the same time.
  • Equipment-wise, Kratos has a ridiculous arsenal. His golden fleece lets him reflect enemy attacks, even the ones from the Blade of Olympus. The Blade of Olympus itself is said to rival Zeus' lightning bolt as the most powerful weapon in the world. Oath Stone of Orkos creates a shadow double that uses teleportation attacks to aid Kratos in fights. Claws of Hades let Kratos summon the souls of monsters he's slain to aid him in battle. Boots of Hermes gives him superhuman running speed. If I list all of his equipment, I'd be writing a book so I'll just stop here since the ones listed are pretty much the only ones relevant to a fight like this.
  • Early on in his adventures, Kratos received magical powers (for the lack of a better word) from Ares, Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades. Against someone like Percy Jackson, the Ice of Poseidon proves useful since it allows Kratos to breath underwater.
  • Durability feats include Kratos enduring hits from hydras, gods, titans, cyclops, and other giant combatants such as the Colossus of Rhodes.

Those are just some things that I think would make compelling arguments on Kratos' behalf (or at least sums up everything any GoW fan would try to say). I'm really curious to see someone list Percy Jackson's feats. I heard the books were good, but they just seemed too geared towards young teens that I passed up on them (that, and the movie didn't inspire me to read them). If someone can enlighten me on how Percy harnesses his abilities as a demigod, that would be much appreciated.

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alak said:

I won't say who will win or lose since I don't have any knowledge on Percy Jackson aside from that movie based on the first book. However, I'll just mention what I do know about Kratos which would hopefully help spurn some discussion. Maybe if someone can list out Percy's feats, that would also help better inform posters and motivate some great arguments.

• Kratos soloed nearly the entire Greek pantheon. The most notable gods that he defeated in 1v1 combat are Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades (the big trio). It should also be known that all of these fights were in their domain where they had the advantage in utilizing their full potentials. The only notable Olympian that he did not kill was Aphrodite... but some would say that he still "won" that encounter.
  • Kratos defeated Hercules in melee combat. The latter was acknowledged to be unrivaled in physical strength among the other demigods, and his punches were strong enough to shake the earth. Since Hercules' Greek history remained intact for the God of War franchise, it is assumed that he was even strong enough to hold up the world.
  • When Kratos was killed by Ares and Zeus (different occasions), he refused to acknowledge his death and fought his way out of the underworld. Essentially, he forced his own resurrections.
  • Other beings that Kratos defeated in single combat consisted of demi-gods (Perseus, Jason, Theseus) and Titans (Cronos, Gaia, Aegaeon).
  • Soloed each of the Sisters of Fate. Soloed one of the Furies, and defeated the other two at the same time.
  • Equipment-wise, Kratos has a ridiculous arsenal. His golden fleece lets him reflect enemy attacks, even the ones from the Blade of Olympus. The Blade of Olympus itself is said to rival Zeus' lightning bolt as the most powerful weapon in the world. Oath Stone of Orkos creates a shadow double that uses teleportation attacks to aid Kratos in fights. Claws of Hades let Kratos summon the souls of monsters he's slain to aid him in battle. Boots of Hermes gives him superhuman running speed. If I list all of his equipment, I'd be writing a book so I'll just stop here since the ones listed are pretty much the only ones relevant to a fight like this.
  • Early on in his adventures, Kratos received magical powers (for the lack of a better word) from Ares, Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades. Against someone like Percy Jackson, the Ice of Poseidon proves useful since it allows Kratos to breath underwater.
  • Durability feats include Kratos enduring hits from hydras, gods, titans, cyclops, and other giant combatants such as the Colossus of Rhodes.

Those are just some things that I think would make compelling arguments on Kratos' behalf (or at least sums up everything any GoW fan would try to say). I'm really curious to see someone list Percy Jackson's feats. I heard the books were good, but they just seemed too geared towards young teens that I passed up on them (that, and the movie didn't inspire me to read them). If someone can enlighten me on how Percy harnesses his abilities as a demigod, that would be much appreciated.

I will post Percys feats if no one beats me too it

RetardRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Percy Jackson's Feats:

And these are just the major/semi major ones, not minor ones. And IMO Kratos wins this fight. And one last thing, the movie was extraordinarily inaccurate. So inaccurate, would have been like giving Superman the Flash's logo and wearing the Green Lantern Ring.

1. First off, has a pen that transforms into a 3 foot long blade celestial bronze sword when you uncap it, and if you lose it it reappears in your pocket.
  2. Killed Medusa. Wimpy feat, I know.
  3. Defeated Echidna. Another wimpy feat.
  4. Barely won a battle with Ares. Stabbed him in the foot, and that's about it. Ares was kicking his sorry ass mostly.
  5. Runs away from Charybidis and Scylla.
  6. Killed the Hydra, except this one was the size of a bear and not a huge dragon like it should be.
  7. Escaped the song of the Sirens
  8. Tricks Polyphemus the Titan
  9. Retrieves Golden Fleece from an island of man eating sheep
  10. Carried the Sky in Atlas's Place (one of the few good feats)
  11. Navigated the Labyrinth
  12. Defeated Hyperiont he Titan
  13. Beat a flying huge man eating pig (something like a hyperborean boar)
  14. Defeated Kronos in a minorling form
  15. Took a dip in the River Styx, invincible except for a spot on his back
  16. Beat Hades and his army (with his Styx amp)
  17. Cleared the memory of a titan (I forgot which one)
  18. Had the option to become a god, denied it
  19. Falling into Tartarus and surviving

So yeah
Hes a dork compared to Kratos

Alak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@mirrorwave4: That doesn't necessarily mean he can punch harder.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

As much as I love the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians " and "Heroes of Olympus " series , I honestly think Kratos takes this

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Rules:

- Both of these guys are familiar with each other

- Both have their special equipment

Kratos: Boots of Apollo, Blades of Olympus, Nemian lion gauntlet, Hope from Athena, and other things.

Percy Jackson: Celestial Bronze, Achilles Curse, and some other things

- No morals Kratos

- No morals Percy

Fights on Olympus

Who wins?

Did you mean Hermes instead of Apollo?

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All depends on whether "familiar with each other" means Kratos knows of the weak spot on Percy's back. Because if he doesn't, this is a stomp in Percy's favor because he is INVINCIBLE except for that spot. Plus high-end feats like lifting the sky and whatnot. For everyone posting "Kratos stomps" please try and post arguments as well.

@alak said:

Great post. Someone prior to this posted some decent Percy feats, but failed to mention some of the things like dodging lightning and surviving a volcanic explosion. The main argument here is that Percy is invincible because of the Achilles' curse, and without Kratos actively trying to get to the small of his back, he'll lose. Not to mention the fact that Percy is extremely amped up by this, and has remarkable speed/strength feats. Also note that only certain equipment for Kratos is allowed in this battle.

Also take note that the Pantheon in Kratos' world is a far cry from the Pantheon in Percy's world. For that person who said Poseidon is still Poseidon, that's like comparing the Ultimate and 616 Marvel Universes, so no. They're not the same.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Kratos takes this. Quite easily.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Percy is really a lightning dodger and sky holder then he should win. This Achilles curse should seal the deal since I assume he also has armor to cover it.

I've never read a Percy Jackson novel and I've played GoW.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos is very resourceful. If Percy is invulnerable via the curse, then Kratos is going to lose. He will find a way to win later though, thats just what he does and is part of his character. First encounter goes to Percy, second encounter goes to Kratos via some magical item that allows him to harm someone with the curse. Say goodbye to your body, Percy...Kratos will end up ripping his head right off his torso.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Percy wins. And I'll explain why.

1: Percy is invulnerable in all places except the small of the back. I doubt that Kratos will be hitting that weak spot.

2: They're fighting in Olympus, which means Percy can absorb power from Poseidon's throne. Doing this has allowed him to out-muscle Kronos.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Joewell911

@logy5000: How would being near Poseidon's Throne help him? He almost die from being on it

And the Achilles Curse doesn't protect you from non-physical attacks like Fire ( read the Demigod diaries when he fights Caucus ) and Lighting. And it doesn't stop you from feeling pain either. It also makes you tire easily.

I'm a huge fan of Percy Jackson and Hero's of Olympus but he can't win here

But i'd also like to say its not a stomp and a lot of Kratos's feats were PIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@logy5000: How would being near Poseidon's Throne help him? He almost die from being on it

And the Achilles Curse doesn't protect you from non-physical attacks like Fire ( read the Demigod diaries when he fights Caucus ) and Lighting. And it doesn't stop you from feeling pain either. It also makes you tire easily.

I'm a huge fan of Percy Jackson and Hero's of Olympus but he can't win here

But i'd also like to say its not a stomp and a lot of Kratos's feats were PIS

Being near it allows him to have the power of the ocean. It's being ON it that would kill him.

Percy is extremely resistant to fire. And he's already tanked a full-out bolt of lightning and recovered in seconds. WITHOUT the Achilles curse.

As long as he has access to water, he wins.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000:

True, and true

But he has no access to water here. And its not like Kratos can't tag Percy.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

Percy wins. And I'll explain why.

1: Percy is invulnerable in all places except the small of the back. I doubt that Kratos will be hitting that weak spot.

2: They're fighting in Olympus, which means Percy can absorb power from Poseidon's throne. Doing this has allowed him to out-muscle Kronos.

Didn't he lose that when he went to the Roman camp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: @joewell: But as long as he can draw power from the throne, I'd say he'd be fast enough to avoid Kratos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: He did. But OP says he has it.

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kuja9001

"When Kratos was killed by Ares and Zeus (different occasions), he refused to acknowledge his death and fought his way out of the underworld. Essentially, he forced his own resurrections."

Umm he needed help both times.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuja9001 said:

"When Kratos was killed by Ares and Zeus (different occasions), he refused to acknowledge his death and fought his way out of the underworld. Essentially, he forced his own resurrections."

Umm he needed help both times.

Not to mention that he wouldn't get past the underworld in PJO.

doctor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow really guys.i love Percy Jackson but really stop please.i really am starting to hate Percy.no Kratos stomps.i have read and reread the percy Jackson series.i love the series but Kratos stomps hard.

Loxblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loxblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Loxblin

Percy matches giants who can lift mountains.

And kills one of them.

Piper (a trained demigod) saw giants in slow motion that gianst can easily deflect lightning and she saw Percy like blur. Percy will be faster than Kratos.

He even jumped 100s of yards+20 feet distance With Annabeth in his hands and in the place wich specifically weakens him while poisoned.

Was able to summon wave wich is 350+ft he has good chances against Kratos.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 cocacolaman  Moderator

I’m not seeing why Kratos loses. Percy isn’t even that much faster than him, and Kratos is much stronger.

MalkavtheMaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MalkavtheMaven

The Kratos wanking is just kind of funny here. Some of you people would be saying Kratos would stomp Superman, just calm down a bit.

Their Gods are fundamentally different. Kratos couldn't kill any of the Percy Jackson Gods because those gods are tied to fundamental forces and concepts. So as long as the Ocean exists Poseidon will exist, so long as the Sky exists Zeus would. The ONLY way to destroy a God in Percy Jackson is to destroy their seat of power on Olympus.

Now given that the gods are also reality warpers, molecular manipulators thats gonna be a fun try you have there. Even if you manage to damage their "Body" they are still existing in multiple locations at once at the sources of their powers (Dionysus for example was buried under a mountain by Typhon, but also able to call Percy's mind to him while also at a party because he is the god of parties.)

Percy fought and managed to land a blow on Ares at the age of 11, by the time he was 16 he was conjuring enough power to stall out a Titan like Hyperion with just wind, this is the father of the god Helios (The former sun god) and he was putting out Hyperions light with just wind causing the Titan to complain the he kept getting blown out.

Percy has held the sky, been covered in lava, survived entirely unharmed when that volcano exploded and shot him from Colorado to the Atlantic ocean (He landed on an island), he has dodged lightning, been struck by lightning and been unarmed. With the Curse active he effortlessly defeated Hades (One of the Big Three gods) and left Hades so stunned by his power it left the elder god incapable of reacting.

Yes the Curse wears him out fast, but it amps his powers to a degree he doesn't need them long. Kratos has no way to hurt him, Percy has about the same if not GREATER strength and speed.

MalkavtheMaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m sorry it was Washington not Colorado so the explosion knocked him across the entire US where has Kratos demonstrated anywhere near that strength?

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f41914dde59e
deactivated-5f41914dde59e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps.

MalkavtheMaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone tell me when kratos ever hit someone 3000 miles because Percy tanked that before the curse

mDemocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving PJ CoA is not a smart move when Kratos have so many AoE atacks

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers