Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By synchronized_123

We all saw how he took down all the gods in God of War 3.

But what if he did a re-run of it, but this time No PIS or CIS?

Round 1: GoW Kratos(can use pandora's box if stomped)

Round 2:GoW 2 Kratos(can become God Kratos and also use BoO if stomped)

Round 3: GoW 3 Kratos(can use Hope and BoO if stomped)

Round 4: Composite Kratos and everyone is going to attack him all at once.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boo?

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

God of War was a great game, but he shouldn't have really beaten anybody. He is a demigod with a few decades of experience compared to a full fledged Olympian. ares should have killed in the first game.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused. How is it PIS if it's consistent? Kratos consistently humiliates gods, so theoretically, none of his battles are PIS.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm confused. How is it PIS if it's consistent? Kratos consistently humiliates gods, so theoretically, none of his battles are PIS.

This.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7  Edited By Pokeysteve

It's not really PIS and more along the lines of years of prep. He didn't just wake up with the knowledge and weapons to kill gods.

God of War was a great game, but he shouldn't have really beaten anybody. He is a demigod with a few decades of experience compared to a full fledged Olympian. ares should have killed in the first game.

Technically Ares did.

Loading Video...

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hyperlight

true

It's not really PIS and more along the lines of years of prep. He didn't just wake up with the knowledge and weapons to kill gods.

@hyperlight said:

Technically Ares did.

Loading Video...

haha

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: cool vid anyway I don't think kratos can stand against all of them at once I mean he hand help with Poseidon . Hades he used his own soul ripping item against him and was implied he couldn't beat him otherwise . And for Zeus he got somewhat lucky not to mention him killing Helios and Hermes was mostly due to them being injured before hand I could be wrong though been a while since I played the game but it was good.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Auction_Sniper

He probably loses 1 and 4.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: Just because it's consistent doesn't mean it isn't PIS.If Batman has KO'D Superman with 1 punch 5 different times without exploiting any weaknesses,is it legit?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: cool vid anyway I don't think kratos can stand against all of them at once I mean he hand help with Poseidon . Hades he used his own soul ripping item against him and was implied he couldn't beat him otherwise . And for Zeus he got somewhat lucky not to mention him killing Helios and Hermes was mostly due to them being injured before hand I could be wrong though been a while since I played the game but it was good.

I agree. He needs the weapons and abilities he had in GoW 3 to beat them and even then he can't take them all at once. Hermes wasn't injured previously. He got cocky and Kratos got a shot in. I think he ended up breaking both of Hermes' legs.

@pokeysteve said:

What?

He was in communication with Athena for years. She gave him weapons and led him to others. Then Gaea did the same thing. He had massive help is the gist.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: Just because it's consistent doesn't mean it isn't PIS.If Batman has KO'D Superman with 1 punch 5 different times without exploiting any weaknesses,is it legit?

Probably because it isn't Batman's character to do that?

Kratos has been humiliating Olympians since his very first game. It's a part of his character. Is Superman lifting 100 tons PIS? No, because it's an established part of his character, just like all these insane feats for Kratos are established things he can do. Now, if Kratos waws weak for God of War 1 and 2, and then out of nowhere he becomes strong enough to kill gods in god of war 3, then yeah, I'd call PIS, but Kratos has been laying the smackdown on Greece since his first game, so it's not PIS.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: Honestly I was just arguing the Consistent/PIS thing you brought up.

Kratos vs the Olympian God's I don't care for lol

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@pokeysteve said:

@hyperbeing said:

I agree. He needs the weapons and abilities he had in GoW 3 to beat them and even then he can't take them all at once. Hermes wasn't injured previously. He got cocky and Kratos got a shot in. I think he ended up breaking both of Hermes' legs.

@auction_sniper said:

@pokeysteve said:

What?

He was in communication with Athena for years. She gave him weapons and led him to others. Then Gaea did the same thing. He had massive help is the gist.

There's nothing to suggest he had years of prep. In fact, he instantly takes on the gods as soon as God of War II ends.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Auction_Sniper

What does ripping Hades soul out with have to do with anything? He beat Poseidon and Zeus with his bare hands (Poseidon = Hades; Zeus is above Poseidon and Hades), and I don't recall him having help against Poseidon. And where was it implied he couldn't beat him otherwise?

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By hyperbeing

@auction_sniper: well it was implied that if he hadn't ripped his soul he would've not been killed. And Poseidon was punched by Gaia and weakened from it . And Zeus was beaten when kratos tapped into hope which overwhelmed him and weakened him to the point kratos can beat him to death.oh and not to mention he had the blade stab him right in the heart and still semi dominated kratos until he tapped i into hope.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@hyperbeing said:

@auction_sniper: well it was implied that if he hadn't ripped his soul he would've not been killed. And Poseidon was punched by Gaia and weakened from it . And Zeus was beaten when kratos tapped into hope which overwhelmed him and weakened him to the point kratos can beat him to death.

Where was it implied? He was bloodied and bruised, but he was still capable of fighting Kratos. She did throw a punch at Poseidon's water leviathan shell (after Kratos freed her arm), but that allowed Kratos to gain a boost, which allowed him to jump and tackle Poseidon out of his water Leviathan form. Also, she was being restrained by Poseidon's leviathan tentacles. If anything, Kratos weakened Poseidon himself. Heck, if you don't press the buttons when Kratos attempts to kill him, he'll fight Kratos back. Hell, he flew headfirst into a multimillion titan at mach speed and was completely fine. Okay, he tapped into the Power of Hope, but what's your point? Zeus was already weakened starting back from God of War II (and he owned him twice, so I'm not sure how luck is involved).

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ShootingNova

It's not so much PIS, but it's just that he had help, basically.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By synchronized_123

Actually, if I can remember, his battle with Spirit Zeus was PIS. Remember when he got stomped by Spirit Zeus before gaining hope?

Ah, yeah. His battle with Ares was also PIS. It was The Blade of The Gods that was the plot weapon. Also his battle with Thanatos, though I'm not sure you can count him as an Olympian, but, eh. He needed help from Deimos and only won against Thanatos, because he used unlimited Thera's bane at him.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's nothing to suggest he had years of prep. In fact, he instantly takes on the gods as soon as God of War II ends.

How much time between when Ares saves his life and 2 ends?

What does ripping Hades soul out with have to do with anything? He beat Poseidon and Zeus with his bare hands (Poseidon = Hades; Zeus is above Poseidon and Hades), and I don't recall him having help against Poseidon. And where was it implied he couldn't beat him otherwise?

When was it said that Poseidon = Hades?
He had help against all of them. All the weapons and abilities you use against the gods are help. Kratos had to get them from someone.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@pokeysteve said:

@auction_sniper said:

How much time between when Ares saves his life and 2 ends?

@auction_sniper said:

When was it said that Poseidon = Hades?

He had help against all of them. All the weapons and abilities you use against the gods are help. Kratos had to get them from someone.

They're both equals, and there's nothing to suggest either more powerful than the other.

He didn't decide to take on the gods (or Zeus) until the END (or beginning, if you count Zeus) of God of War II. This is a pretty terrible argument. Canonically, he didn't use any of these powers and abilities (with the except of one, maybe), whatsoever. Taking Hades' own weapon and using it against him and beating Poseidon himself is not having help. Kratos took on every god Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus himself. None of this is even PIS.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're both equals, and there's nothing to suggest either more powerful than the other.

He didn't decide to take on the gods (or Zeus) until the END (or beginning, if you count Zeus) of God of War II. This is a pretty terrible argument. Canonically, he didn't use any of these powers and abilities (with the except of one, maybe), whatsoever. Taking Hades' own weapon and using it against him and beating Poseidon himself is not having help. Kratos took on every god Poseidon, Hades, and Zeus himself. None of this is even PIS.

There's nothing to suggest they're equals. It could be argued that Hades could steal Poseidon's soul and he has an undead army at his call.

He wanted to kill Ares in number one. Athena helped him by guiding him and giving him his signature weapon. That's time and weapons prep.

Without Athena, Gaea and some of the other Titans he never would have made it past Ares. It's as simple as that.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@pokeysteve: There's nothing to suggest Hades is more powerful powerful than Poseidon either. He could steal his soul, based on what? Poseidon has an army too.

No.

No.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades failed to steal the soul of one of the Titans until Poseidon attacked the Titan, IIRC. I doubt he could take Poseidon's soul.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By hyperbeing

just saw the video hades nnearly ripped the soul of a titan out but the four armed titan intervened then poseidon attacked the four armed titan out of anger hades ripped his soul out while poseidon was electrocuting him though i give props for getting back up though he couldnt fight anymore. was that atlas btw.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve: There's nothing to suggest Hades is more powerful powerful than Poseidon either. He could steal his soul, based on what? Poseidon has an army too.

No.

No.

Based on the fact that he steals souls.

Good argument.

Another fine argument. There's really no counter for what's right there in the games.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By hyperbeing
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

true kratos was helping gaia but she was also helping kratos during the fight by helping his mobility and pinning poseidon giving kratos a chance to attack his weakest point. gaia did punch poseidon but also gave kratos a huge amount of momentum. now by the time poseidon is out of the water thing he was obviously weakened the fact that he fights back doesn't disprove it think of it like this. even if your badly heart and literally have one foot at deaths door wouldn't you fight for your life even though you mostly may fail. i will post more videos in my spare time but right now i am a bit busy.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@pokeysteve: Doesn't mean he'd steal his soul.

I'm glad you agree with me.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Auction_Sniper
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@pokeysteve: You suggested that Hades is above Poseidon solely because he could steal souls, which doesn't make sense. Seriously, this would be like me saying I'm above Superman just because I shoot him with a gun that has Kryptonite bullets.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve: You suggested that Hades is above Poseidon solely because he could steal souls, which doesn't make sense. Seriously, this would be like me saying I'm above Superman just because I shoot him with a gun that has Kryptonite bullets.

That's crazy. Superman could just dodge that bullet :D
Does Poseidon have a way to beat Hades?

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@auction_sniper said:

He could beat Hades the same way Kratos beat Poseidon, I'm sure.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

@auction_sniper said:

He could beat Hades the same way Kratos beat Poseidon, I'm sure.

With Gaea's help and a one off set of blades?

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Auction_Sniper

@pokeysteve: And this is where I realize you're trolling and stop taking you seriously. Actually, it's ironic you say that when you consider what happened when Atlas intervened when Hades was beating Cronos. Derp.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve: And this is where I realize you're trolling and stop taking you seriously. Actually, it's ironic you say that when you consider what happened when Atlas intervened when Hades was beating Cronos. Derp.

Not trolling. Just a question. You mean them teaming up against Atlas?