#1 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules:

- Kratos gets 1 year prep

- All weapons from his franchise

- 3 weeks rest in between fights

- Kratos is allowed to collect weapons from opponents.

VS

- Opponents are in a random encounter

Gods:

- Loki

- Thor

- Odin

- Bor

#2 Posted by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

he only clears if the gods forced him to kill his family and he can wield thor's hammer.

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

Bor might be easier than most think

#4 Posted by KingAres109 (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

Norse Gods.Loki turns him into something.And wat excatly has Kratos ever done with prep!??He doesnt strike me as a smart 1.He wont beat Thor,Loki or Odin.I'm not sure about Bor.

#5 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Posted by i_like_swords (13022 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by OmniBeast (475 posts) - - Show Bio

He might be Bor and Loki but definitely not Thor and especially not the All Father, Odin, besides he couldn't even wield Mjolnir.

#8 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

In game mechanics make bosses easier to beat.. Even though they'll look way more powerful in cutscenes n what not.. Debating off that is difficult ! In theory.. Kratos should be able to beat them all.. But there's nothing to go off of..

#9 Posted by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

guys he has ALL of his godly weapons and armor. he can def clear in thos order.

and if we assume that Zeus = Odin then he stomps.

my only question is does he get to wield thors hammer?

ps. He has 1 year of prep. he can go to the fates, maybe even loki, and tell him "duuude ima kill your father lets make a plan.." and loki makes a way to do it, kratos betrays him, and them badaboom he clears.

#10 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2962 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: Marvel Zeus equals or is weaker than Marvel Odin but GoW Zeus is not equal to odin. Odin is a galaxy buster after all. Also Loki would not betray his family. Bor stood up to Odin Force Thor and Thor is the only one he could beat because of all equipment and prep

#11 Posted by laflux (14123 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

guys he has ALL of his godly weapons and armor. he can def clear in thos order.

and if we assume that Zeus = Odin then he stomps.

my only question is does he get to wield thors hammer?

ps. He has 1 year of prep. he can go to the fates, maybe even loki, and tell him "duuude ima kill your father lets make a plan.." and loki makes a way to do it, kratos betrays him, and them badaboom he clears.

Kratos Loses to Loki, if Loki is serious. Thor Slaughters. Odin and Bor sh!tstomps.

#12 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos dies at Loki.

He can't even beat GoW Zeus by himself. >_>

#13 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: If he defeats Thor, he gets Mojnir.

I'd dout Loki would want to "kill" his family, but I see him helping Kratos, but it would be to rise to the Asgaurdian thrown rather than actually helping Kratos

#14 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

He might be Bor and Loki but definitely not Thor and especially not the All Father, Odin, besides he couldn't even wield Mjolnir.

#15 Posted by Hyperlight (5441 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos cant win this..... he wont do anything significant with his prep and he has nothing in his arsenal that the aesir cant defend against

#16 Posted by Dreadpool10 (636 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5147 posts) - - Show Bio

Norse Gods stomp

#18 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

You need to amp the shit out of Kratos for him to have a chance agains anyone here. Except maybe Bor. Bor is kinda pathetic

#19 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Kratos but this just isn't fair for him.

#20 Edited by dakkad00d (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Massive mismatch, any of the gods stomp.

And Bor is not weak, at all, he was holding his own (with no Borpower) against Odinpowered Thor and it took breaking Mjolnir to stop him, the guy is a beast.