• 77 results
#51 Posted by darkbeam (2567 posts) - - Show Bio

@emetheto: itachi and Sauke could use Genjustsu or Amaterasu and Naruto could go Kyuubi mode Kratos loses.

#52 Posted by emetheto (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkbeam: what part of being time stopped and going temporarily immortal do you not understand?

#53 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (21231 posts) - - Show Bio

@emetheto said:

@darkbeam: what part of being time stopped and going temporarily immortal do you not understand?

The part where any of them blitz him before he stops time. What's to say kratos is even sonic in reaction/combat speed?

And the one which they seal him, he can stay immortal all he likes.

Assuming drops five mountain busters on him, what exactly can kratos do?

#54 Edited by DeathandGrim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@deathandgrim said:

So you mean to tell me that them fighting on Kratos's stomping ground has no merit? I mean basically using this logic it's pretty hard to gauge anything either side has done since they exist in different worlds. Sure Naruto may have done something amazing but is it all that amazing in GoW world? Considering that's where this takes place.

So we go by objective feats.

How strong are his strikes? How fast is he in combat speed/reactions? What are the techniques he can use? what are his prep feats? etc.

Well lets go by raw strength first, Strong enough to slash open Zues and Cronos without difficulty. Strong enough to snap Poseidon's neck and tear off Helios's head with his bare hands. Strong enough to cut off Gaia's hand. Took a swim in the River Styx AND GOT OUT (A feat not many can claim)

For speed let's just take into account he can stop time for quite a bit. Boots of Hermes, Wings of Icarus included.

Techniques of which he's got practically 100 at this point. The most potent being Rage of the Titans in which he basically is a Titan.

• He can summon the armies of Hadesand Sparta
  • Has the heads of Medusa, Euriel, and Helios
  • Sword of Olympus, Athena, and Artemis
  • Can summon Typhoons, Earthquakes, Lightning storms at will
  • Bow of Artemis (I think it was Artemis) with perfect accuracy complete with Flaming arrows
  • Breaks free of the effects of Medusa's gaze as well as gorgons

And plenty more but I've only played the Console experience :P

#55 Posted by DeathandGrim (2142 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

Come on I wanna see the defense

#56 Posted by Leo-343 (7580 posts) - - Show Bio

oh dear god he's so overrated- Itachi solos

#57 Posted by just_passing_by (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Team takes this, the GoW gods are too weak, almost human-like..

#58 Posted by OreoAssassin (6608 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of the Naruto Team solo

#59 Posted by Full123 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of the Naruto Team solo

Hushh..... This was 11 months ago, when Naruto didn't suck.

#60 Posted by OreoAssassin (6608 posts) - - Show Bio

@full123: Its awesome right now, do you read the Manga?

#61 Posted by Full123 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

@full123: Its awesome right now, do you read the Manga?

Of course, but I am getting really tired of Kishimoto's Deus-Ex-Machina antics, so I just prefer to read OP these days.

#62 Posted by Leo-343 (7580 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraros gets stomped- Any of them solo

#63 Posted by mimisalome (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Base on my experience of playing god of war series

Naruto team wins this one

#64 Edited by 9876 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos with med difficulty.

#65 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (21231 posts) - - Show Bio

any one of the team solos.

#66 Posted by hirev_starman (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@emetheto said:

I like how I made a solid ground point clearly staying why kratos would win, but was clearly dismissed....

AGAIN, what is stopping kratos from stopping time for a few moments??

Besides, why does everyone seem to forget:::: He has access RAGE OF THE TITANS. Not only is he immortal, but his range and power go incredibly high and cannot be stopped....

#67 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

.....I don't see how Itachi doesn't solo....

#68 Posted by vintage_spiderman (2634 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke serve kratos the big bird special....

#69 Edited by Beware_My_Power (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah pretty sure naruto is Jesus and sasuke is evil Jesus at this point.

#70 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2504 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

@justsomerandomkid: the point is, naruto can manipulate black balls of energy and sasuke has a purple eye. Kratos is dead.

#72 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (2504 posts) - - Show Bio
#73 Posted by Wut (1681 posts) - - Show Bio

Urgh... saw the lightning = light speed again.

Lightning is not as fast as light. Not even close.

Lightning = 3,700 m/s (Miles)

Light = 186,000 m/s.....

One of these numbers is bigger then the other. I know the person who said it said so a year ago, but I am making it a point to post that whenever I see it said.

Lightning =/= Light.

#74 Posted by Abyssdarkfire (651 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos vs Team Naruto is spite. so i will look at Kratos versus each individual Kratos is very intellgent way smarter than Naruto but no way near Sakue or his way smarter older brother Itachi. Kratos, Saskue and Itachi have nno gribes about killing but naruto does. Kratos and Naruto are bot hot heads and tend to let their emotions take over and rush straight into battle. Kratos is way stronger than Naruto who is just a simple brawler and i don't think Kurama can help Naruto get out of this one. Kratos would disembowel Naruto ;Kratos kills Naruto 9.5/10. Some of Saskue Rinnegan and Mangekyo techs counter Kratos like Amaterasu wrecks the golden fleece and Saskue should be able to keep Kratos away with his Deva path and protect him self with Susanoo. Saskue puts a little more thought into his actions but he is also a hothead and tends to rush into battle a lot and rushing in agasint kratos is a no no Kratos kill Saskue 6/10 times. Itachi is bad matchup for Kratos; Itachi is calm as a cucumber and only resorts to brute and physical prowess when absolutely necessary. Itachi regular genjustu will be highly effective agasint kratos also he has Amaterasu and Susano that is on a weaker scale than Sakue's but Itachi's Susanoo has the Yata Mirror which negates anything spiritual or physical along with the Tostuaka Blade an etheral weapon that seals anything it pierces plus Itachi has Tsukuyomi which is a genjustu where he manipulates time and space(however this requires direct eye contact) along with Izanami where he can trap kratos in an infinite loop.Plus the op did not state what state itachi is and the last version of him was edo tensei where he is already dead and thus can not be killed unlimted chakar and zero fatigue the only way to stop him is to seal him. Kratos kill itachi 0/10 times. In Regards to Kratos time controlling power Kratos I dont see Kratos using this every time he only uses this power when absolutely necessary so to factor this in i would give kratos +2 evey battle so now the final result would be Kratos vs naruto 10-0,Kratos vs Sakue 8-2, and Itachi 2-8,

#75 Posted by whoisme (791 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no way Kratos touches current Naruto and Sasuke

#76 Edited by Noone301994 (8772 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu ftw.

#77 Posted by patrat18 (11152 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps. One look at him and it's over.