Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By MonsterObsessor

No Caption Provided
vs.

No Caption Provided

If these two have similarities, well if you saw the ending of God of War III where Kratos stabs himself so that hope can be used all over the world, Lelouch would do the same thing by using his childhood friend, Suzaku, to stab him.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Matezoide2

what are Lelouch`s powers/feats?

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Matezoide said:
" what are Lelouch`s powers/feats? "
Mind Control

Has caused entire groups of people to kill themselves with ease. Activates powers by showing his eye, effects seems to be instantaneous.  Kratos ever resist mind control?
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By CylonDorado

Lelouch: "DIE!" 
Kratos: "I already did!" *STAB*
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Matezoide2
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide said:

Mind Control  Has caused entire groups of people to kill themselves with ease. Activates powers by showing his eye, effects seems to be instantaneous.  Kratos ever resist mind control? "
the closest thing to mind-control Kratos ever fought against was when Ares made him get through his family`s death once again,Ares then controlled Kratos`s blades and they ``killed`` his family again,but Kratos broke free and killed Ares 

this fight is essentialy impossible to determine,theres no real evidence to suggest Kratos can take his mind control (unless you consider the Gods not trying to mind-raping him as a feat,assuming they can do that)  and theres no evidence to suggest he cant

@CylonDorado said:
" Lelouch: "DIE!" Kratos: "I already did!" *STAB* "
it is a possibility,another one would be
Lelouch: ``DIE!``
Kratos: ``f*ck you!`` *STAB*
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
Mind Control  Has caused entire groups of people to kill themselves with ease. Activates powers by showing his eye, effects seems to be instantaneous.  Kratos ever resist mind control? "
the closest thing to mind-control Kratos ever fought against was when Ares made him get through his family`s death once again,Ares then controlled Kratos`s blades and they ``killed`` his family again,but Kratos broke free and killed Ares this fight is essentialy impossible to determine,theres no real evidence to suggest Kratos can take his mind control (unless you consider the Gods not trying to mind-raping him as a feat,assuming they can do that)  and theres no evidence to suggest he cant "
Very well. For now you could give two response like I'm going to. 

Here's how this fight ends. 1. If Kratos can resist mind control: He kills Lelouch with ease. 2 If he can't: Lelouch makes him kill himself with his own blades.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Matezoide2
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
the closest thing to mind-control Kratos ever fought against was when Ares made him get through his family`s death once again,Ares then controlled Kratos`s blades and they ``killed`` his family again,but Kratos broke free and killed Ares this fight is essentialy impossible to determine,theres no real evidence to suggest Kratos can take his mind control (unless you consider the Gods not trying to mind-raping him as a feat,assuming they can do that)  and theres no evidence to suggest he cant "
Very well. For now you could give two response like I'm going to.   Here's how this fight ends. 1. If Kratos can resist mind control: He kills Lelouch with ease. 2 If he can't: Lelouch makes him kill himself with his own blades. "
agreed
for the sake of having both sides winning,lets say they become BFF
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Achilles.

kratos

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Matezoide2
@Achilles. said:
" kratos "
maybe,maybe not
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
Very well. For now you could give two response like I'm going to.   Here's how this fight ends. 1. If Kratos can resist mind control: He kills Lelouch with ease. 2 If he can't: Lelouch makes him kill himself with his own blades. "
agreed for the sake of having both sides winning,lets say they become BFF "
No way. I hate Lelouch, he's one of those annoying planning types like Light from Death Note. I feel it's best for both sides if Kratos rips out his intestines. Then again I'm what some would called "biased"
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Matezoide2
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
agreed for the sake of having both sides winning,lets say they become BFF "
No way. I hate Lelouch, he's one of those annoying planning types like Light from Death Note. I feel it's best for both sides if Kratos rips out his intestines. Then again I'm what some would called "biased" "
lol,sorry :P
Avatar image for monsterobsessor
MonsterObsessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By MonsterObsessor
@CylonDorado said:
That's exactly what I'm thinking off just in case when Lelouch would use his Geass on Kratos.
Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RadiantTheLight

Kratos.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ms__omega
@RadiantTheLight said:
" Kratos. "
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MonsterObsessor said:
" @CylonDorado said:
That's exactly what I'm thinking off just in case when Lelouch would use his Geass on Kratos. "
I agree