#1 Edited by joewell (6655 posts) - - Show Bio

The God of War vs The Bane of Olympus

Kratos has The Blades of Olympus

Kronos has His Scythe

Both are blood lusted

Both get 1 week of prep

Both at full power

Kratos has Hope

Who Wins

Kronos
Kratos
Online
#2 Posted by Mediocre_Guy (12 posts) - - Show Bio

If kronos has full control over time he wins if not i say kratos.Kratos killed zeus who beat kronus so i think kratos

#3 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

You said Kratos at full power, but I have to ask. Does that include Hope? Without Hope, Kronos probably stands a chance. With Hope, killing Kratos becomes a LOT harder.

#4 Posted by joewell (6655 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

You said Kratos at full power, but I have to ask. Does that include Hope? Without Hope, Kronos probably stands a chance. With Hope, killing Kratos becomes a LOT harder.

Whats hope? ( yeah i've never played the game. just watch some clips. and that was from death battle )

Online
#5 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Kronos.

#6 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Hope was a power that Kratos unlocked at the end of God of War 3. It was locked inside Pandora's Box in God of War 1, and Kratos temporarily tapped into that power to defeat Ares. When he overcame his guilt from the failures of his past he unlocked the full version in God of War 3. It manifested as a blue fire that could be seen in his eyes and on his hands. Unlocking it made Kratos invincible, (the game takes away your health bar) and made him so strong that he was able to punch Zeus to death effortlessly.

#7 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

LOl this is a horrible thread, Kronos' presence would completely annihilate Kratos, his scythe defeated Uranus the literal embodiment of heaven so imagine what could it do to kratos? Kronos stomps.

#8 Posted by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

KRATOS IS F*CKED

#9 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos

#10 Posted by Mediocre_Guy (12 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos

#11 Posted by joewell (6655 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

@joewell: Hope was a power that Kratos unlocked at the end of God of War 3. It was locked inside Pandora's Box in God of War 1, and Kratos temporarily tapped into that power to defeat Ares. When he overcame his guilt from the failures of his past he unlocked the full version in God of War 3. It manifested as a blue fire that could be seen in his eyes and on his hands. Unlocking it made Kratos invincible, (the game takes away your health bar) and made him so strong that he was able to punch Zeus to death effortlessly.

mmmmmm, what do you guys think? should i give him hope?

@justleader said:

LOl this is a horrible thread, Kronos' presence would completely annihilate Kratos, his scythe defeated Uranus the literal embodiment of heaven so imagine what could it do to kratos? Kronos stomps.

but this is the percy jackson version

Online
#12 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@Caionsouza said:

Kratos

@Mediocre_Guy said:

kratos

Why?

#13 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: It is, in percy jackson verse Kronos defeated Uranus (embodiment of the heavns itself) using the scythe, and in percy jackson verse his presence is too much for a mortal to handle so in his true form (since OP stated that they are both full powered) while being present Kronos disintegrates any mortal even demigods.

#14 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

@joewell: Hope was a power that Kratos unlocked at the end of God of War 3. It was locked inside Pandora's Box in God of War 1, and Kratos temporarily tapped into that power to defeat Ares. When he overcame his guilt from the failures of his past he unlocked the full version in God of War 3. It manifested as a blue fire that could be seen in his eyes and on his hands. Unlocking it made Kratos invincible, (the game takes away your health bar) and made him so strong that he was able to punch Zeus to death effortlessly.

It is actually a plot device that is used to defeat the gods, since the gods are immortal and invincible (unlike many people here think making stupid posts such as kratos killing Zeus with mere punches) they couldn't be defeated except by their own power the power of hope

#15 Posted by joewell (6655 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@joewell: It is, in percy jackson verse Kronos defeated Uranus (embodiment of the heavns itself) using the scythe, and in percy jackson verse his presence is too much for a mortal to handle so in his true form (since OP stated that they are both full powered) while being present Kronos disintegrates any mortal even demigods.

He's a god now

Online
#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Caionsouza said:

Kratos

#17 Posted by joewell (6655 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Caionsouza said:

Kratos

reason?!?!?!?

Online
#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Caionsouza said:

Kratos

reason?!?!?!?

He kills gods on a regular basis.

#19 Posted by joewell (6655 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Yes but kronos is a titan.that can freeze time

Online
#20 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes but kronos is a titan.that can freeze time

Kratos has killed Kronos in GOW 3, didn't he?

#21 Posted by ShootingNova (19162 posts) - - Show Bio

Kronos destroys Kratos.

@jeanroygrant said:

@joewell said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes but kronos is a titan.that can freeze time

Kratos has killed Kronos in GOW 3, didn't he?

This is PJ Kronos.

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Kronos destroys Kratos.

@jeanroygrant said:

@joewell said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes but kronos is a titan.that can freeze time

Kratos has killed Kronos in GOW 3, didn't he?

This is PJ Kronos.

I know i was just saying.

#23 Posted by ShootingNova (19162 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: And?

#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: And?

Nothing.

#25 Posted by ShootingNova (19162 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Killing Kronos in GoW would be worthless, then.

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: Killing Kronos in GoW would be worthless, then.

Yep.

#27 Posted by ShootingNova (19162 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: So why was it mentioned?

#28 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@jeanroygrant: So why was it mentioned?

I don't know.

#29 Posted by joewell (6655 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995:

@ShootingNova: should i give him the sword of Olympus

Online
#30 Posted by ShootingNova (19162 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@BlueLantern1995:

@ShootingNova: should i give him the sword of Olympus

If you wish.

#31 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@justleader said:

@joewell: It is, in percy jackson verse Kronos defeated Uranus (embodiment of the heavns itself) using the scythe, and in percy jackson verse his presence is too much for a mortal to handle so in his true form (since OP stated that they are both full powered) while being present Kronos disintegrates any mortal even demigods.

He's a god now

No he isn't.

@jeanroygrant said:

@joewell said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes but kronos is a titan.that can freeze time

Kratos has killed Kronos in GOW 3, didn't he?

Yes he did but that was also PIS you know why? In GOW 1 kratos climbed kronos 3 days, so imagine fighting someone you should climb three days? the directors reduced Kronos' size so the fight would be fair.

Honestly GOW gods and titans are very underrated.

#32 Posted by joewell (6655 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Online
#33 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@joewell said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Caionsouza said:

Kratos

reason?!?!?!?

He kills gods on a regular basis.

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@justleader said:

@joewell said:

@justleader said:

@joewell: It is, in percy jackson verse Kronos defeated Uranus (embodiment of the heavns itself) using the scythe, and in percy jackson verse his presence is too much for a mortal to handle so in his true form (since OP stated that they are both full powered) while being present Kronos disintegrates any mortal even demigods.

He's a god now

No he isn't.

@jeanroygrant said:

@joewell said:

@jeanroygrant: Yes but kronos is a titan.that can freeze time

Kratos has killed Kronos in GOW 3, didn't he?

Yes he did but that was also PIS you know why? In GOW 1 kratos climbed kronos 3 days, so imagine fighting someone you should climb three days? the directors reduced Kronos' size so the fight would be fair.

Honestly GOW gods and titans are very underrated.

Hmm, i guess. Yeah they are verily.