Who will win and please state why

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hyperlight

divine spawn. he was an equvialent to supreme ruler of the world. (God in the image universe isnt a universal entity)

I dont see how kratos would know how to fight kain. Kain isnt as powerful phyisically but he is much older and scion of balance which gives him control over the other forces of the pillars. he also has a lot of personal power.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

divine spawn wins

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By NeonGameWave

It would go like this

1. Divine Spawn

2. Kain

3. Kratos

Divine Spawn wins overall due to his planetary powers. Kain would most likely beat Kratos due to his vast experience and knowledge.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jobbernos

spawn easily.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Hyperlight said:

divine spawn. he was an equvialent to supreme ruler of the world. (God in the image universe isnt a universal entity)

I dont see how kratos would know how to fight kain. Kain isnt as powerful phyisically but he is much older and scion of balance which gives him control over the other forces of the pillars. he also has a lot of personal power.

He wasn't equivalent to the Mother by himself . He was only equivalent to the supreme ruler, so to speak, when the MoM allowed him to use her power. By himself, he only managed to wipe all life off the planet and destroy all of Heaven and Hell's army and collapsed after doing so.

Avatar image for justanothercomicfan
JustAnotherComicFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Divine Spawn

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hyperlight

@god_spawn said:

@Hyperlight said:

He wasn't equivalent to the Mother by himself . He was only equivalent to the supreme ruler, so to speak, when the MoM allowed him to use her power. By himself, he only managed to wipe all life off the planet and destroy all of Heaven and Hell's army and collapsed after doing so.

i know i was referring to him being the supreme ruler of the world.. not universe. he didnt have anything on MoM.