#1 Posted by LostMind (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos all the equipment/powers from GOW3

Kain at the end of LoK: Defiance

Divine Spawn3

Takes place on Mount Olympus

Who will win and please state why

#2 Posted by Hyperlight (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

divine spawn. he was an equvialent to supreme ruler of the world. (God in the image universe isnt a universal entity)

I dont see how kratos would know how to fight kain. Kain isnt as powerful phyisically but he is much older and scion of balance which gives him control over the other forces of the pillars. he also has a lot of personal power.

#3 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

divine spawn wins

#4 Edited by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

It would go like this

1. Divine Spawn

2. Kain

3. Kratos

Divine Spawn wins overall due to his planetary powers. Kain would most likely beat Kratos due to his vast experience and knowledge.

#5 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn easily.

#6 Posted by God_Spawn (37890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyperlight said:

divine spawn. he was an equvialent to supreme ruler of the world. (God in the image universe isnt a universal entity)

I dont see how kratos would know how to fight kain. Kain isnt as powerful phyisically but he is much older and scion of balance which gives him control over the other forces of the pillars. he also has a lot of personal power.

He wasn't equivalent to the Mother by himself . He was only equivalent to the supreme ruler, so to speak, when the MoM allowed him to use her power. By himself, he only managed to wipe all life off the planet and destroy all of Heaven and Hell's army and collapsed after doing so.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by JustAnotherComicFan (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Divine Spawn

#8 Edited by Hyperlight (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Hyperlight said:

He wasn't equivalent to the Mother by himself . He was only equivalent to the supreme ruler, so to speak, when the MoM allowed him to use her power. By himself, he only managed to wipe all life off the planet and destroy all of Heaven and Hell's army and collapsed after doing so.

i know i was referring to him being the supreme ruler of the world.. not universe. he didnt have anything on MoM.