Kratos Vs hulk

• 177 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EaZhOoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By EaZhOoD

@dukpoki: As you stated in your last argument "you have played GOW series" well i don't believe that because if you played the end of god of war 3 you would have seen kratos unlock an ability to kill a god with his bare hand without the need of none of his magic or weapons and he did this to not just any god the king of the gods in greek mythology and remember greek gods can't die by human hands and if a human tends to kill kratos he or she in this case "it" will need the box of 'pandora' which i believe kratos has already used soo there is no chance for the green booger to even come close to him, plus he wields hades claws which can take away the souls of titans and i believe are far more stronger and bigger than hulk.

EaZhOoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By EaZhOoD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0a_XRTiqrw

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#153  Edited By FourthDeity

@TheAcidSkull said:

@TheMightyAvenger said:

@TheAcidSkull: Just a question, has Hulk ever resisted soul stealing or anything like that? The Claws of Hades can rip out the soul of Kratos's enemy and that is arguably Kratos's best shot at this.

no, no soul feats

Can't you will yourself out of that?

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk. He is way stronger and way angrier.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By dondave

Hulk ftw

team_wade101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By team_wade101

Kratos has defeated the god of war, the god of evil, had sex with aphroditie, fought the god of the sea's, deafeated the almighty titan kronos, ripped the wings of icaruses back and slaughted his own family. But hulk still wins.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Laurcus

Fine, I'll be that guy. What strength feats does Hulk have to put him on the level of Kratos? Kratos shows that he's stronger than Atlas. Atlas casually holds up the Earth. If I know my stuff, I believe that's over 6 sextillion tons. And that was a weak version of Kratos. Kratos with Hope unlocked is a lot stronger than he was in GOW 2 when he easily overpowered Atlas.

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Alexman113

@Laurcus said:

Fine, I'll be that guy. What strength feats does Hulk have to put him on the level of Kratos? Kratos shows that he's stronger than Atlas. Atlas casually holds up the Earth. If I know my stuff, I believe that's over 6 sextillion tons. And that was a weak version of Kratos. Kratos with Hope unlocked is a lot stronger than he was in GOW 2 when he easily overpowered Atlas.

Please show me where Kratos is stronger than Atlas? At 3:20, Kratos escapes 2 of Atlas' fingers. I don't feel that judging a characters strength based on their finger strength is a fair estimate.

Here we have Hulk showing some of his strength feats.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#159  Edited By laflux

@TheAcidSkull said:

@TheMightyAvenger said:

@TheAcidSkull: Just a question, has Hulk ever resisted soul stealing or anything like that? The Claws of Hades can rip out the soul of Kratos's enemy and that is arguably Kratos's best shot at this.

no, no soul feats

Standard Mooks with enhanced durability have resisted the Soul Rip in game as well as Gods such as Hercules, Zeus etc. Considering the Durability of the Hulk, I don't see why he could not either.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Laurcus

@Alexman113 said:

@Laurcus said:

Please show me where Kratos is stronger than Atlas? At 3:20, Kratos escapes 2 of Atlas' fingers. I don't feel that judging a characters strength based on their finger strength is a fair estimate.

That is true that it's not Atlas' full lifting strength, just his finger strength.

Even so, the best feat there for Hulk where a number is listed is "hundreds of trillions of tons". Assuming that's 200 trillion, that's 1/30000000th of the strength required to lift the Earth. Even if Atlas' finger strength is only 0.001% of his lifting strength, that's still more than 300 times the amount that the Hulk lifted.

Kratos also overpowers Hercules, and if you know your Greek myth, Herc lifted the Earth once too. And God of War follows Greek myth except where noted by the games. And in the video you posted, you can see the Great War, where Hades is able to overpower a titan. Kratos easily overpowers Hades when they fight. And this is Kratos before unlocking Hope.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By laflux

@Laurcus said:

@Alexman113 said:

@Laurcus said:

That is true that it's not Atlas' full lifting strength, just his finger strength.

Even so, the best feat there for Hulk where a number is listed is "hundreds of trillions of tons". Assuming that's 200 trillion, that's 1/30000000th of the strength required to lift the Earth. Even if Atlas' finger strength is only 0.001% of his lifting strength, that's still more than 300 times the amount that the Hulk lifted.

Kratos also overpowers Hercules, and if you know your Greek myth, Herc lifted the Earth once too. And God of War follows Greek myth except where noted by the games. And in the video you posted, you can see the Great War, where Hades is able to overpower a titan. Kratos easily overpowers Hades when they fight. And this is Kratos before unlocking Hope.

Savage Hulk has resisted and overpowered enough force to send a planet out of orbit, thrown Fing Fang Foom to the moon, held tectonic plates together (it was War Hulk but he was weakened), and destroyed an Asteroid twice the size of earth. He wasn't blasted like a missile to break it, the transportation only took him their, afterwards, he smashed it with his own physical prowess. Hades only overpowered Atlas once he was weakened by Neptune's lightning. As for Hercules in GOW 3 doing all the mythological feats, so did Herc in the Marvel, who Hulk has consistently gone toe to toe against. Add to that, Herc has alot better feats excluding the 12 labors than GOW Herc, who was struggling to lift a floor which could not have weighed more than a 10,000 tonnes. And Kratos didn't overpower him, their strength was comparable, but Herc was stronger, but Kratos' greater weapon diversity, tactical awareness and ferocity enabled him to win.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Laurcus

@laflux said:

@Laurcus said:

@Alexman113 said:

@Laurcus said:

Savage Hulk has resisted and overpowered enough force to send a planet out of orbit, thrown Fing Fang Foom to the moon, held tectonic plates together (it was War Hulk but he was weakened), and destroyed an Asteroid twice the size of earth. He wasn't blasted like a missile to break it, the transportation only took him their, afterwards, he smashed it with his own physical prowess. Hades only overpowered Atlas once he was weakened by Neptune's lightning. As for Hercules in GOW 3 doing all the mythological feats, so did Herc in the Marvel, who Hulk has consistently gone toe to toe against. Add to that, Herc has alot better feats excluding the 12 labors than GOW Herc, who was struggling to lift a floor which could not have weighed more than a 10,000 tonnes. And Kratos didn't overpower him, their strength was comparable, but Herc was stronger, but Kratos' greater weapon diversity, tactical awareness and ferocity enabled him to win.

First off, Kratos does overpower Herc. If he grabs you he tries to crush you and you have to break out of it. Kratos simply breaks his grip and punches him in the face. He also picks him up and rams him into a wall a few times.

I'm not going to debate the asteroid feat. I've seen long debates on that before, and from what I've seen, it's arguable. Moving a planet only requires 1% of its mass in force, which is 66.6 quintillion tons in the case of the Earth. The other feats are more difficult to calculate.

I'd also like to point out, the OP didn't specify the version of Hulk, so I'm assuming it's normal, current Hulk. Nothing special like worldbreaker.

Hades was overpowering the Titan, then another Titan knocked Hades off of him, then Poseidon helped Hades finish it off.

I'm sorry, but I find it a little hard to take character vs character feats very seriously for Marvel. DC and Marvel basically wrote the book on WIS/PIS due to having so many writers. That may seem a little hypocritical since I do take them seriously for God of War, but sue me, I don't trust Marvel's writers. If the Hulk did overpower Hercules, that's either a very high showing for him, or a very low showing for Herc.

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Alexman113

@Laurcus: Their earth is not the same as our Earth though. If he is lifting the earth then what is he standing on? Either he is inside the earth and only lifting like a continent or their Earth is flat, which could mean that it weighs significantly less. There is no evidence to suggest that Atlas is lifting anything like our Earth. As far as I can see, Hulk could easily beat any of the titans shown as well, so Hades doing a soul rip on them doesn't really mean anything since durable enemies have been shown to resist the soul rip. The titans are big but they look fairly weak, regardless.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Laurcus said:

I'm sorry, but I find it a little hard to take character vs character feats very seriously for Marvel. DC and Marvel basically wrote the book on WIS/PIS due to having so many writers. That may seem a little hypocritical since I do take them seriously for God of War, but sue me, I don't trust Marvel's writers. If the Hulk did overpower Hercules, that's either a very high showing for him, or a very low showing for Herc.

Nowdays people just scream these words, whenever it's something they don't like

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By monarch_prime

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That he does.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Death Certificate said:

@Laurcus said:

Nowdays people just scream these words, whenever it's something they don't like

kid02jd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death_from_above: hulk has actually broken free of grey gargoyles stone so medusa wodnt really help

Avatar image for hulkwouldkillsuperman
HulkwouldkillSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade of olympus can cut through a gods skin so i am pretty sure it can go through and cut of Hulks arm. i dont think hes arm fly up to hes body again? And kratos is bigger in demi-god mode. stronger and faster

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By leonkarlen123

Kratos has defeated titans 100x size of hulk for example.; Cronos and atlas. He have defeaten gods like Hercules, Hades and the mightiest Zeus. So i dont think he get beaten by a green human. He have lifted up atlas hands. Atlas is counted as the size of 5000m and can lift whole earth.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theicon: This was the most stupid question i ever seen. If kratos is a god he could heal. All gods can heal them self.Here is a good question. Can hulk heal if kratos drags out hulk's soul and throw it to Hades and he take care of it?. If Hulk fought Atlas the 5000m giant who can lift the earth. And get stomped into blood and 100000000m pieces?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theicon: This was the most stupid question i ever seen. If kratos is a god he could heal. All gods can heal them self.Here is a good question. Can hulk heal if kratos drags out hulk's soul and throw it to Hades and he take care of it?. If Hulk fought Atlas the 5000m giant who can lift the earth. And get stomped into blood and 100000000m pieces?

Marvel Hercules lifted the sky, Hulk beat him into oblivion before. His highest feats consists of universe destroying thunder claps and lightning a dimension with a punch, beating people who fight Galactus head up, tanking infinite nuclear energy and more. On average he's>>>>>Hercules and can beat Thor when he fights stupidly.

Hulk has been soulless....he was bannerless Hulk and stronger IIRC so yes. Kratos can't take Hulk's soul though without being thunderclapped into oblivion. And Atlas is nothing to Hulk who regularly takes on planet busters like Thor (I suppose Herc too since he's supposed to be physically stronger) and Hyperion.

Amritroy505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's gotta be Hulk because he is invincible. He can even defeat Superman and Goku so what is Kratos in front of him?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surge2477: Dude, he is the God of War.- Does the ''god'' says you anything?. Hulk is no god. Even if he is strong doesnt it mean his soul is unbeatable.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatehero0406: Stronger and angrier you say? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59FkJairRUE that might explain it all