• 177 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by conflik1986 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

is the mighty Kratos to much 4 the hulk 2 handle?? or is Kratos no match 4 Hulk's rage?

#2 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos would get his ass handed to him

#3 Edited by D3athstroke (3953 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Hulk, Red Hulk, WW Hulk or World Breaker ?

#4 Posted by angryvigilante (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

I think any Hulk could take Kratos, except Grey.

#5 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

any hulk takes kratos. he won't able to brawl the ultimate brawler. plus, kratos's body isn't durable enough
#6 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio

right off the back i can recall kratos having a magic weapon that rips the souls out of people. And the medusas head that can turn anyone into stone 
 
i mean come one
#7 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio
@Death From Above said:
"right off the back i can recall kratos having a magic weapon that rips the souls out of people. And the medusas head that can turn anyone into stone  i mean come one "

@Death From Above:

soul ripping was resisted in the god of war game. & the stone turning was shrugged off by lesser beings in the game. also, you forgeting that kratos isn't very durable & is not looking to avold attacks. kratos needs every weapons he gathered in all three games to even have a chance to win the battle.
#8 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos
 
he is strong enough to hold his own against Hulk
he is faster
he haves experience
he can rip Hulk's soul with Hades's weapon or turn him into stone
if he doesnt have the blade of olimpus or doesnt do one of these two tricks,any Hulk (except the weak-@ss Grey and Professor) would take him down eventualy,WWH and War Hulk would basicaly one-shot him,however

#9 Posted by Death From Above (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:
"@Death From Above said:
"right off the back i can recall kratos having a magic weapon that rips the souls out of people. And the medusas head that can turn anyone into stone  i mean come one "
@Death From Above: soul ripping was resisted in the god of war game. & the stone turning was shrugged off by lesser beings in the game. also, you forgeting that kratos isn't very durable & is not looking to avold attacks. kratos needs every weapons he gathered in all three games to even have a chance to win the battle. "

yeah by gods and magical creatures 
hulk is neither
#10 Posted by Glasgow (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Though I have not yet played the God of War series, I'm pretty sure you can't turn every enemy you meet into stone or rip out their souls either, if that's not the case, what's the point in being able to one-shot bosses

#11 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think that kratos will have the chance to go through his list of weapons. conventional wisdom suggests that kratos will try to use his blades of athena that hulk will just push through the attack & he's PHYSICALLY STRONGER THAN ANY FOE THAT KRATOS FOUGHT IN GOD OF WAR. HULK ONE SHOTS KRATOS & TURNS HIS BODY TO MUSH. 
 
None of the strength feats in God Of War were consisent & if i had to put a number on kratos's strength, i don't thinks he's even class 50 tons in strength. that gives him no chance vs HULK. 
#12 Posted by Surge2477 (1101 posts) - - Show Bio
@Glasgow said:
"Though I have not yet played the God of War series, I'm pretty sure you can't turn every enemy you meet into stone or rip out their souls either, if that's not the case, what's the point in being able to one-shot bosses "

@Glasgow:

A LOT OF IT is PIS. Kratos, a simple demi-god couldn't have his soul ripped out by Hades, so i'm not putting to much into that & the turn to stone was shaken off by mortal men in the game as well in God Of War II.
#13 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Think I'll go Hulk here

#14 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

One thunderclap from Hulk and either Kratos' brains are leaking out of his ears or he's dazed as all hell. One good punch from Hulk and he's in pieces and a mile away. He's just not durable enough to take on Hulk. With the boots he might be a bit faster (maybe) but I still doubt he's faster than sound.
 
Hulk could take a lot of what Kratos dishes out before it really began to bother him too, as a result of his healing factor. If Kratos actually thought about what he was doing and didn't rush into battle maybe he could BFR Hulk but I think that's about it.

#15 Posted by AizenN (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos is a fucking God!!! god dammit!!!  and hulk is just a mere mortal. First of all Kratos owned Hercules(the GOD OF INFINITE STRENGTH) ... and Herc can win against hulk, but not exactly win, And Hercules is just a low level boss on GOW 3, and in the level wich will you fight kronos, ( Kronos is even bigger than galactus ) when kronos is about to smash kratos with his two hands, Kratos manages to counter it and lift Kronos's hand. so is there any strength difference? plus Only a God cxan wound or Kill a God, so is Hulk a God? plus Magic, Kratos got all the fucking magic he needs to defeat hulk... and Magic is one thing hulk cant easily resist. plus Kratos have the one weapon that can whipe all of the marvel heroes and DC heroes in one swipe... Plus Immortality.
#16 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#17 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos

#18 Posted by xD34DP001x (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins this.

#19 Posted by gunjin (716 posts) - - Show Bio
@AizenN: appreciate your enthusiasm, but keep the replies kid friendly.  also the mythology of gow3 and marvel universe don't copy, they just borrow from the same source and differ from their. 
 
i say hulk.
#20 Posted by Suggs44 (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk should win here

#21 Posted by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps, Kratos best feat of strength is taking down Cronos... barely. Hulk would just BFR his ass to space.

#22 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Distortion said:
" Hulk stomps, Kratos best feat of strength is taking down Cronos... barely. Hulk would just BFR his ass to space. "
he overpowered Chronos,a titan who weighted well over 100 tons and had super-strength,and it was a piece of cake for Kratos
 
Kratos wins
#23 Posted by Distortion (320 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Distortion said:
" Hulk stomps, Kratos best feat of strength is taking down Cronos... barely. Hulk would just BFR his ass to space. "
he overpowered Chronos,a titan who weighted well over 100 tons and had super-strength,and it was a piece of cake for Kratos  Kratos wins "
Hulk smashed to pieces an asteroid twice the size of our planet. 
 
Hulk wins.
#24 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio
@Distortion said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Distortion said:
" Hulk stomps, Kratos best feat of strength is taking down Cronos... barely. Hulk would just BFR his ass to space. "
he overpowered Chronos,a titan who weighted well over 100 tons and had super-strength,and it was a piece of cake for Kratos  Kratos wins "
Hulk smashed to pieces an asteroid twice the size of our planet.  Hulk wins. "

Yeah, not on his own power. 
With added momentum and force from being basically catapulted. 
 
That has nothing to do with strength, but a combination of durability and basic physics.
#25 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jezer said:

" @Distortion said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Distortion said:
" Hulk stomps, Kratos best feat of strength is taking down Cronos... barely. Hulk would just BFR his ass to space. "
he overpowered Chronos,a titan who weighted well over 100 tons and had super-strength,and it was a piece of cake for Kratos  Kratos wins "
Hulk smashed to pieces an asteroid twice the size of our planet.  Hulk wins. "
Yeah, not on his own power. With added momentum and force from being basically catapulted.  That has nothing to do with strength, but a combination of durability and basic physics. "
this
and that feat was PIS anyway,since Grey Hulk (the version that isnt even a 100 tonner) did it (IIRC)
#26 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: 
 
yeah this depends on the version if its the green scar he held together a continent and caused earthquakes with his steps and would slaughter kratos. it also depends on weather or not kratos has the blade of olympus or his own godly powers.
#27 Posted by Mackeja (325 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I dislike the Hulk, I can't see him losing this battle. It's pretty one-sided.

#28 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @Matezoide:  yeah this depends on the version if its the green scar he held together a continent and caused earthquakes with his steps and would slaughter kratos. it also depends on weather or not kratos has the blade of olympus or his own godly powers. "

true,it all comes to the versions
what's the current version of Hulk? 

@Mackeja:
not at all
#29 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:

" @Matezoide:  yeah this depends on the version if its the green scar he held together a continent and caused earthquakes with his steps and would slaughter kratos. it also depends on weather or not kratos has the blade of olympus or his own godly powers. "

true,it all comes to the versionswhat's the current version of Hulk? ? ?  "

Worldbreaker he made skaar look like...well a child when he had used the old power to amp himself to a hundred trillion ton level or something ridiculos like that....
#30 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos wins. 
=]

#31 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Distortion said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Distortion said:
" Hulk stomps, Kratos best feat of strength is taking down Cronos... barely. Hulk would just BFR his ass to space. "
he overpowered Chronos,a titan who weighted well over 100 tons and had super-strength,and it was a piece of cake for Kratos  Kratos wins "
Hulk smashed to pieces an asteroid twice the size of our planet.  Hulk wins. "
The size does not really matter. There are trees 3 times bigger than my house but it's easier to destroy them than my home. 
 
=P
#32 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos wins this . The Hulk loses .

#33 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Hulk gonna do if Kratos blinds him with Helios's head, light from the God of the Sun? 
 
As for that whole soul-stealing debate, Hades took the soul of Atlas during the game. The dude that they use to hold up the sky, an impressive strength feat. 
Why would Hulk be able to resist it? The only person who its ever shown to resist it is Kratos - who has both beaten gods and Titans AND is amped up by the power 
of the abstract entity of Hope.
#34 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Thor's hammmer said:

" @Matezoide:  yeah this depends on the version if its the green scar he held together a continent and caused earthquakes with his steps and would slaughter kratos. it also depends on weather or not kratos has the blade of olympus or his own godly powers. "

true,it all comes to the versionswhat's the current version of Hulk? ? ?  "
Worldbreaker he made skaar look like...well a child when he had used the old power to amp himself to a hundred trillion ton level or something ridiculos like that.... "
hum...i am afraid this old power may give Hulk a resistance against medusa's gazer soul-stealing
does he still have it?
though based on what i saw,i think Hope Power Kratos could take him down (after all,that's the version who was so durable to the point Zeus was injuring himself by punching Kratos and healed from a broken neck in 2 seconds),but the lack of feats sucks donkey-b@lls :P
#35 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: 
 
no i meant Skaar had the old power and was using it to amp his strength when the hulk beat him with ease. and I don't see anything Kratos did in the GOW games being a problem for current Hulk
#36 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer: 
 
oh,i see....sorry for this :P
 
 
Hope power,soul steal,medusa gaze or a massive attack from the Blade of Olimpus are the only real options Kratos's haves,but i think we should wait and see if this wasnt an ''one-time feat'' or something like that
#37 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
well as the the green skaarr he's already held tectonic plates together which were apparently ripping the whole world apart and he's absorbed more radiation making himself even stronger since then so he should be way, way above 100 trillion tons himself now
#38 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

There's much more to any battle than simply strength. 
 
However, I would like to reiterate that the giant guy holding up the sky, failed to crush Kratos with his hands.
#39 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13403 posts) - - Show Bio

WorldBreaker=Win 
Savage=Could go eaither way 
Joe Fixit=Gets his ass beat 
Proffesor=could go either way
#40 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#41 Posted by Outside_85 (9521 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hulk smash ugly jaw man!"

#42 Posted by Greendevil (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk rips both Kratos arms of and shoves them where the sun dont shine. Any incarnation of Hulk wins here!
 
God of war loses to god of SMASH!!

#43 Posted by Alantheboss6564 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Mjolnir Wielder: kratos will whoop hulk

#44 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk would demolish Kratos. Though if Kratos is Post-GoW3, then he might stand a chance. I doubt that mostly.

#45 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2549 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos would loose since most of his feats are PIS. When he opened pandora's box, an edge was given to him, the hope of the world, specifically for the purpose of defeating the post-pandora, mortal Gods..

Hulk has no fear (i.e. Zeus) or weakness to Kratos's fury. All Kratos would do is successful pis Hulk off until he ate him. I see the God of Bowel Movements after this fight. Lol!

#46 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3068 posts) - - Show Bio

The Worldbreaker.

#47 Posted by HolySerpent (12633 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos

Online
#48 Posted by Skyfire (752 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Kratos

#49 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10116 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos is just as good at smashing.

#50 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fist_of_Mandalore said:

Hulk