Kratos Vs hulk

• 177 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

conflik1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By conflik1986

is the mighty Kratos to much 4 the hulk 2 handle?? or is Kratos no match 4 Hulk's rage?

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kratos would get his ass handed to him

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By D3athstroke

Savage Hulk, Red Hulk, WW Hulk or World Breaker ?

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By angryvigilante

I think any Hulk could take Kratos, except Grey.

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Surge2477

any hulk takes kratos. he won't able to brawl the ultimate brawler. plus, kratos's body isn't durable enough
Avatar image for death_from_above
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Death From Above

right off the back i can recall kratos having a magic weapon that rips the souls out of people. And the medusas head that can turn anyone into stone 

i mean come one
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Surge2477
@Death From Above said:
"right off the back i can recall kratos having a magic weapon that rips the souls out of people. And the medusas head that can turn anyone into stone  i mean come one "

@Death From Above:

soul ripping was resisted in the god of war game. & the stone turning was shrugged off by lesser beings in the game. also, you forgeting that kratos isn't very durable & is not looking to avold attacks. kratos needs every weapons he gathered in all three games to even have a chance to win the battle.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Matezoide2

Kratos

he is strong enough to hold his own against Hulk
he is faster
he haves experience
he can rip Hulk's soul with Hades's weapon or turn him into stone
if he doesnt have the blade of olimpus or doesnt do one of these two tricks,any Hulk (except the weak-@ss Grey and Professor) would take him down eventualy,WWH and War Hulk would basicaly one-shot him,however

Avatar image for death_from_above
Death From Above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Death From Above
@Surge2477 said:
"@Death From Above said:
"right off the back i can recall kratos having a magic weapon that rips the souls out of people. And the medusas head that can turn anyone into stone  i mean come one "
@Death From Above: soul ripping was resisted in the god of war game. & the stone turning was shrugged off by lesser beings in the game. also, you forgeting that kratos isn't very durable & is not looking to avold attacks. kratos needs every weapons he gathered in all three games to even have a chance to win the battle. "

yeah by gods and magical creatures 
hulk is neither
Glasgow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Glasgow

Though I have not yet played the God of War series, I'm pretty sure you can't turn every enemy you meet into stone or rip out their souls either, if that's not the case, what's the point in being able to one-shot bosses

Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Surge2477

i don't think that kratos will have the chance to go through his list of weapons. conventional wisdom suggests that kratos will try to use his blades of athena that hulk will just push through the attack & he's PHYSICALLY STRONGER THAN ANY FOE THAT KRATOS FOUGHT IN GOD OF WAR. HULK ONE SHOTS KRATOS & TURNS HIS BODY TO MUSH. 

None of the strength feats in God Of War were consisent & if i had to put a number on kratos's strength, i don't thinks he's even class 50 tons in strength. that gives him no chance vs HULK. 
Surge2477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Surge2477
@Glasgow said:
"Though I have not yet played the God of War series, I'm pretty sure you can't turn every enemy you meet into stone or rip out their souls either, if that's not the case, what's the point in being able to one-shot bosses "

@Glasgow:

A LOT OF IT is PIS. Kratos, a simple demi-god couldn't have his soul ripped out by Hades, so i'm not putting to much into that & the turn to stone was shaken off by mortal men in the game as well in God Of War II.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MKF30

Think I'll go Hulk here

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Sparda

One thunderclap from Hulk and either Kratos' brains are leaking out of his ears or he's dazed as all hell. One good punch from Hulk and he's in pieces and a mile away. He's just not durable enough to take on Hulk. With the boots he might be a bit faster (maybe) but I still doubt he's faster than sound.

Hulk could take a lot of what Kratos dishes out before it really began to bother him too, as a result of his healing factor. If Kratos actually thought about what he was doing and didn't rush into battle maybe he could BFR Hulk but I think that's about it.

AizenN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AizenN

Kratos is a fucking God!!! god dammit!!!  and hulk is just a mere mortal. First of all Kratos owned Hercules(the GOD OF INFINITE STRENGTH) ... and Herc can win against hulk, but not exactly win, And Hercules is just a low level boss on GOW 3, and in the level wich will you fight kronos, ( Kronos is even bigger than galactus ) when kronos is about to smash kratos with his two hands, Kratos manages to counter it and lift Kronos's hand. so is there any strength difference? plus Only a God cxan wound or Kill a God, so is Hulk a God? plus Magic, Kratos got all the fucking magic he needs to defeat hulk... and Magic is one thing hulk cant easily resist. plus Kratos have the one weapon that can whipe all of the marvel heroes and DC heroes in one swipe... Plus Immortality.
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Achilles.

kratos

xD34DP001x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By xD34DP001x

Hulk wins this.

gunjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gunjin
@AizenN: appreciate your enthusiasm, but keep the replies kid friendly.  also the mythology of gow3 and marvel universe don't copy, they just borrow from the same source and differ from their. 

i say hulk.
Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Suggs44

Hulk should win here

Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Distortion

Hulk stomps, Kratos best feat of strength is taking down Cronos... barely. Hulk would just BFR his ass to space.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Matezoide2
@Distortion said:
" Hulk stomps, Kratos best feat of strength is taking down Cronos... barely. Hulk would just BFR his ass to space. "
he overpowered Chronos,a titan who weighted well over 100 tons and had super-strength,and it was a piece of cake for Kratos

Kratos wins
Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Distortion
@Matezoide said:
" @Distortion said:
" Hulk stomps, Kratos best feat of strength is taking down Cronos... barely. Hulk would just BFR his ass to space. "
he overpowered Chronos,a titan who weighted well over 100 tons and had super-strength,and it was a piece of cake for Kratos  Kratos wins "
Hulk smashed to pieces an asteroid twice the size of our planet. 

Hulk wins.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jezer
@Distortion said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Distortion said:
he overpowered Chronos,a titan who weighted well over 100 tons and had super-strength,and it was a piece of cake for Kratos  Kratos wins "
Hulk smashed to pieces an asteroid twice the size of our planet.  Hulk wins. "

Yeah, not on his own power. 
With added momentum and force from being basically catapulted. 

That has nothing to do with strength, but a combination of durability and basic physics.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Matezoide2
@Jezer said:

" @Distortion said:

" @Matezoide said:
" @Distortion said:
Yeah, not on his own power. With added momentum and force from being basically catapulted.  That has nothing to do with strength, but a combination of durability and basic physics. "
this
and that feat was PIS anyway,since Grey Hulk (the version that isnt even a 100 tonner) did it (IIRC)
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Matezoide: 

yeah this depends on the version if its the green scar he held together a continent and caused earthquakes with his steps and would slaughter kratos. it also depends on weather or not kratos has the blade of olympus or his own godly powers.
Mackeja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mackeja

As much as I dislike the Hulk, I can't see him losing this battle. It's pretty one-sided.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Matezoide2
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @Matezoide:  yeah this depends on the version if its the green scar he held together a continent and caused earthquakes with his steps and would slaughter kratos. it also depends on weather or not kratos has the blade of olympus or his own godly powers. "

true,it all comes to the versions
what's the current version of Hulk? 

@Mackeja:
not at all
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Matezoide said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:

" @Matezoide:  yeah this depends on the version if its the green scar he held together a continent and caused earthquakes with his steps and would slaughter kratos. it also depends on weather or not kratos has the blade of olympus or his own godly powers. "

true,it all comes to the versionswhat's the current version of Hulk? ? ?  "

Worldbreaker he made skaar look like...well a child when he had used the old power to amp himself to a hundred trillion ton level or something ridiculos like that....
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#30  Edited By spidey 15

Kratos wins. 
=]

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By spidey 15
@Distortion said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Distortion said:
The size does not really matter. There are trees 3 times bigger than my house but it's easier to destroy them than my home. 

=P
rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By rogue_mar1e

Kratos wins this . The Hulk loses .

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jezer

What's Hulk gonna do if Kratos blinds him with Helios's head, light from the God of the Sun? 

As for that whole soul-stealing debate, Hades took the soul of Atlas during the game. The dude that they use to hold up the sky, an impressive strength feat. 
Why would Hulk be able to resist it? The only person who its ever shown to resist it is Kratos - who has both beaten gods and Titans AND is amped up by the power 
of the abstract entity of Hope.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Matezoide2
@Thor's hammmer said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @Thor's hammmer said:

true,it all comes to the versionswhat's the current version of Hulk? ? ?  "
Worldbreaker he made skaar look like...well a child when he had used the old power to amp himself to a hundred trillion ton level or something ridiculos like that.... "
hum...i am afraid this old power may give Hulk a resistance against medusa's gazer soul-stealing
does he still have it?
though based on what i saw,i think Hope Power Kratos could take him down (after all,that's the version who was so durable to the point Zeus was injuring himself by punching Kratos and healed from a broken neck in 2 seconds),but the lack of feats sucks donkey-b@lls :P
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Matezoide: 

no i meant Skaar had the old power and was using it to amp his strength when the hulk beat him with ease. and I don't see anything Kratos did in the GOW games being a problem for current Hulk
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Matezoide2
@Thor's hammmer: 

oh,i see....sorry for this :P

Hope power,soul steal,medusa gaze or a massive attack from the Blade of Olimpus are the only real options Kratos's haves,but i think we should wait and see if this wasnt an ''one-time feat'' or something like that
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Matezoide:
well as the the green skaarr he's already held tectonic plates together which were apparently ripping the whole world apart and he's absorbed more radiation making himself even stronger since then so he should be way, way above 100 trillion tons himself now
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jezer

There's much more to any battle than simply strength. 

However, I would like to reiterate that the giant guy holding up the sky, failed to crush Kratos with his hands.
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#39  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

WorldBreaker=Win 
Savage=Could go eaither way 
Joe Fixit=Gets his ass beat 
Proffesor=could go either way
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#41  Edited By Outside_85

"Hulk smash ugly jaw man!"

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Greendevil

Hulk rips both Kratos arms of and shoves them where the sun dont shine. Any incarnation of Hulk wins here!

God of war loses to god of SMASH!!

Avatar image for alantheboss6564
Alantheboss6564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Alantheboss6564

@The Mjolnir Wielder: kratos will whoop hulk

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dark Cloud™

World Breaker Hulk would demolish Kratos. Though if Kratos is Post-GoW3, then he might stand a chance. I doubt that mostly.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Kratos would loose since most of his feats are PIS. When he opened pandora's box, an edge was given to him, the hope of the world, specifically for the purpose of defeating the post-pandora, mortal Gods..

Hulk has no fear (i.e. Zeus) or weakness to Kratos's fury. All Kratos would do is successful pis Hulk off until he ate him. I see the God of Bowel Movements after this fight. Lol!

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Simon_the_digger

The Worldbreaker.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points