Kratos Vs Ghost Rider

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules :
No prep time for each
Both have their full arsenal at their disposal

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SheenLantern

Ghost Rider

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Oh the the stomp for ghost rider. Kratos literally has his past sins on his skin.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos looks into Ghost Rider's eyes once and is reduced to a blubbering baby.

Ghost rider then tears his head off with a hook.

FATALITY.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By tparks

Oh the the stomp for ghost rider. Kratos literally has his past sins on his skin.

Kratos looks into Ghost Rider's eyes once and is reduced to a blubbering baby.

Ghost rider then tears his head off with a hook.

FATALITY.

These. Even without penance stare, Ghost Rider could stomp Kratos.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: But should't Kratos be able to endure the pain from the Penance Stare since he has been impaled and heavily damaged several times and he dose't seem to care bout the pain. And he relives the moment of him killing his wife and daughter every night so mentally i think he should be able to handle it. Physically... well he has endured several heavy blows from mighty titans that is able to lift several hundred tons and he has even matched their strength by holding back to their blows (As seen in GoW 3 when he lifts Cronos hand when he tries to mash kratos between his hands)

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@dewin50 said:

@bronze_surfer: But should't Kratos be able to endure the pain from the Penance Stare since he has been impaled and heavily damaged several times and he dose't seem to care bout the pain. And he relives the moment of him killing his wife and daughter every night so mentally i think he should be able to handle it. Physically... well he has endured several heavy blows from mighty titans that is able to lift several hundred tons and he has even matched their strength by holding back to their blows (As seen in GoW 3 when he lifts Cronos hand when he tries to mash kratos between his hands)

Not really. The Penance Stare has affected those with pain tolerance and those who have had major beatings like Dr. Strange, Venom and others. Sure he relives that moment but that is only one moment. He will feel and experience all the pain he has caused to anyone. That means to people, soldiers, monsters, gods, titans, and whatever that he did. It also amplifies the pain at the same time. ANd kratos has not shown any protection from things that attack his soul only things that try to remove it. Even those who have no remorse and no regret in killing and are mass murders were affected so yeah.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50 said:

If Deadpool who doesn't care about his sins or the people he's killed can be affected by the Penance stare..Any murderer can be affected by it. Kratos stands no chance against GR..Besides idk why people bring up the PS. GR barely even uses it half the time because he's got plenty of other abilities in his arsenal. One hellfire fireball from GR would be enough to take out Kratos lol

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One particle of Hellfire would bring Kratos to dust.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BatmanFan11

As much as I like Kratos and I'm a GoW fan. Ghost Rider would win. Kratos has so many sins that he would be vulnerable to the Penace Stare and because none of Kratos weapon's would hurt Ghost Rider since heaven based weapon's can only hurt or kill Ghost Rider. None of Kratos weapon's are heaven based, but from Olympus, which isn't Heaven not to mention Ghost Rider has an indestructible body made of Hellfire.

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ifoughtgalactus

Mismatch. Ghost Rider roflthrottles Kratos. People need to put down the video games and pick up some comics (Me included).

Vulnerable to Penance stare is an understatement.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Cream_God

Is it me or does Kratos lose every fight on here?

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is kratos just gonna let ghost rider look him in the eyes? probably not

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it me or does Kratos lose every fight on here?

Kratos just isn't equipped to handle comic book characters. Comic book characters have much more extensive character development and work done on their powers then video game characters do. Some of these comic characters have been around since the 60's,some the 40's like Superman and Captain America,so it's pretty easy for them to be hard to beat. By video game characters anyways.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: He does, but only because people put him up against versatile powerhouses.

All he does is...hit stuff...he doesn't even hit them with style or finesse...just brutality.

It makes me sad that people only like using Kratos, when there are better video game characters out there, who are more dangerous as well.

If I didn't make it perfectly clear, Ghost Rider roflstomps.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
HoboSwagginsSidekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: the penance stare has shown it doesnt work on people with no remorse for those they kill. Punisher, Venom, Thanos and Deadpool have all resisted the stare, i have no doubt Kratos could do the same

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hoboswagginssidekick said:

@bronze_surfer: the penance stare has shown it doesnt work on people with no remorse for those they kill. Punisher, Venom, Thanos and Deadpool have all resisted the stare, i have no doubt Kratos could do the same

lmao you really think Kratos doesn't have remorse for his actions? Just by the first game in the franchise you know this thing that he doesn't have remorse is wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hoboswagginssidekick: Punisher had an angel feather, Venom is a Symbiote, it worked on Deadpool but the Ghost rider wanted him to see something; not kill him. Thanos just powered through somehow but that was King Thanos who somehow beat all the abstracts so he may have used some hax.