This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gingerpenny (880 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos hears of Superman's downfall to Doomsday and decides to defeat Doomsday and reset the balance of war. Battle takes place Metropolis. Who wins? 

#2 Posted by Immortal777 (6832 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday in a curbstomp

Online
#3 Posted by Erik (31582 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow Kratos is screwed.

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

Wow Kratos is screwed.

#5 Posted by gingerpenny (880 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik: really? not even a good fight
#6 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos wouldn't stand a chance.

#7 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos has the blade of Olympus, and all of the materials stolen from the gods. Kratos wins.

#8 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11698 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightcrawler23 said:

Kratos has the blade of Olympus, and all of the materials stolen from the gods. Kratos wins.

.......no......

#10 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday would disarm Kratos and kill him with his own weapons.

#11 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with all his gear Kratos won't win.

#12 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23151 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
#13 Posted by MB25 (335 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos is dead before he hits the floor

#14 Posted by Nefarious (18583 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomnsday slaughters him. I highly doubt Kratos can beat The Hulk, himself.

Online
#15 Posted by God_Spawn (37294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Doomsday would disarm Kratos and kill him with his own weapons.

More like literally disarm him then beat him with them.

Moderator
#16 Posted by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

@Illuminatus said:

Doomsday would disarm Kratos and kill him with his own weapons.

More like literally disarm him then beat him with them.

LOL.
#17 Posted by VenomousDragon (843 posts) - - Show Bio

Golden fleece!

doomsday goes to punch kratos, kratos raises his arm and reflects all of doomsdays force back at him :P

#18 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11698 posts) - - Show Bio

@VenomousDragon said:

Golden fleece!

doomsday goes to punch kratos, kratos raises his arm and reflects all of doomsdays force back at him :P

no........doomsday has tagged the flash.....kratos wont even be able to pull out the fleece in time.....so......fail

#19 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus
Doomsday would disarm Kratos and kill him with his own weapons.
#20 Posted by VenomousDragon (843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@VenomousDragon said:

Golden fleece!

doomsday goes to punch kratos, kratos raises his arm and reflects all of doomsdays force back at him :P

no........doomsday has tagged the flash.....kratos wont even be able to pull out the fleece in time.....so......fail

I was joking

#21 Posted by nickthedevil (11543 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

Wow Kratos is screwed.

#22 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5373 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday stomps on Kratos anytime, anywhere.