Kratos vs Doomsday

• 140 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By MonsterStomp

@JackKnight said:

This thread should be locked.

So wait.. You bumped an already dead thread just to say it should be locked?

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Mirabel

Shall we all join hands and sing the curbstomp song?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By laflux

Physically Kratos is on someone like Sas's level, Doc Samson or Thing's at the very best. His weapons won't harm doomsday at all. This is a spite and deserves to be locked.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doomsday

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#105  Edited By mk111

Doomsday wins. Sad for Kratos. :)

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By 18hunt

Kratos is stronger than atlas and has all the powers of the gods unless you ve seen the entire game you shouldnt be on this thread. He wins

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By 18hunt

@laflux said:

Physically Kratos is on someone like Sas's level, Doc Samson or Thing's at the very best. His weapons won't harm doomsday at all. This is a spite and deserves to be locked.

U must not know him he is stronger than someone who ca lift the earth/heavens (depends on which version) and his powers and weapons can kill gods and titans alike!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By laflux

@18hunt said:

@laflux said:

U must not know him he is stronger than someone who ca lift the earth/heavens (depends on which version) and his powers and weapons can kill gods and titans alike!

I've played every single God of War Game. Hercules states that he performed the 12 labors, which included holding the heavens, but in his fight with Kratos, he struggled to lift a floor which could have not weighed more than 10,000 tonnes. And Kratos wasn't able to overpower him directly, he had to take away his Gauntlets, which boosts the wielder's strength. Being able to resist the finger strength of Atlas and Cronus is impressive and is a hundred tonner feat, but that doesn't put him anywhere near the strength of the aforementioned characters.

Kratos is a very tough character yes, but he is going to lose to any Superman type character and above because he is too weak and slow too compete.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mirabel said:

Shall we all join hands and sing the curbstomp song?

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Laurcus

@laflux said:

@18hunt said:

@laflux said:

I've played every single God of War Game. Hercules states that he performed the 12 labors, which included holding the heavens, but in his fight with Kratos, he struggled to lift a floor which could have not weighed more than 10,000 tonnes. And Kratos wasn't able to overpower him directly, he had to take away his Gauntlets, which boosts the wielder's strength. Being able to resist the finger strength of Atlas and Cronus is impressive and is a hundred tonner feat, but that doesn't put him anywhere near the strength of the aforementioned characters.

Kratos is a very tough character yes, but he is going to lose to any Superman type character and above because he is too weak and slow too compete.

Well, first off, by math, resisting Atlas' finger crush is way more than a 100 ton feat. I mean, I can lift a pound, (or put out a pound of pressure) with my fingers without too much difficulty. I would have to strain quite a bit to lift 200 pounds though. So, assuming Atlas lifting strength is ~200 times his finger strength, it's easy to calculate his finger strength. 6.5 sextillion, (weight of the earth in tons) divided by 200 is 32.5 quintillion tons. Keep in mind this is lowballing Atlas, as he shows no signs of strain from lifting the Earth. And even if my calculations are off by a factor of 10 or more, 3+ quintillion tons is a hell of a lot different from 100 tons.

Herc doesn't appear to struggle to lift the floor of the arena. He just kind of does it while grunting, same as anytime anyone else lifts something in God of War.

Kratos does overpower Herc in multiple QTEs, with and without the Nemean Cestus. In order to get the Cestus off of him to begin with, you have to pick him up and ram him into a wall a few times. There's also a QTE where Kratos breaks out of a bear hug if Herc manages to grab you. The Nemean Cestus also doesn't grant increased strength, just increased striking power, so that's a moot point anyway in a contest of grappling. Yes, Kratos gains a clear advantage by punching Herc in the face with them, but initially breaking his grip is done purely with his own strength.

All of these calculations don't take into account Kratos' final power increase, Hope, that makes him invincible and gives him the strength to curbstomp Zeus, just sayin'.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By laflux

@Laurcus said:

@laflux said:

@18hunt said:

@laflux said:

Well, first off, by math, resisting Atlas' finger crush is way more than a 100 ton feat. I mean, I can lift a pound, (or put out a pound of pressure) with my fingers without too much difficulty. I would have to strain quite a bit to lift 200 pounds though. So, assuming Atlas lifting strength is ~200 times his finger strength, it's easy to calculate his finger strength. 6.5 sextillion, (weight of the earth in tons) divided by 200 is 32.5 quintillion tons. Keep in mind this is lowballing Atlas, as he shows no signs of strain from lifting the Earth. And even if my calculations are off by a factor of 10 or more, 3+ quintillion tons is a hell of a lot different from 100 tons.

Herc doesn't appear to struggle to lift the floor of the arena. He just kind of does it while grunting, same as anytime anyone else lifts something in God of War.

Kratos does overpower Herc in multiple QTEs, with and without the Nemean Cestus. In order to get the Cestus off of him to begin with, you have to pick him up and ram him into a wall a few times. There's also a QTE where Kratos breaks out of a bear hug if Herc manages to grab you. The Nemean Cestus also doesn't grant increased strength, just increased striking power, so that's a moot point anyway in a contest of grappling. Yes, Kratos gains a clear advantage by punching Herc in the face with them, but initially breaking his grip is done purely with his own strength.

All of these calculations don't take into account Kratos' final power increase, Hope, that makes him invincible and gives him the strength to curbstomp Zeus, just sayin'.

When I mean 100 tonner feat I mean from 100 tonnes up. Just like saying Hulk is a 100 tonner- although he can lift much more than 100 tonnes.

Kratos did overpower Hercules multiple times yes, but IMO the way the battle was fought made it seem that Hercules was the stronger out of the two.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Wolfrazer

DD, Kratos is overrated. This isn't to say that he isn't powerful, he is but not what a lot claim him to be the 'gods' in GOW were really...meh and that version of Hercules was a disappointment, he shouldn't need stupid gauntlets to increase his strength and he should have mopped the floor with Kratos. 

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#114  Edited By heroesgold

DOOOOOOOOOMSDAY

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By MethoKi

People are really underestimating Kratos in this.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By laflux

@Batman242 said:

How so? He's powerful but not on the level of the Superman, Herald, Transcendent or even in some cases Skyfather beings people sometimes put him up against.

Avatar image for the_lone_wanderer
The Lone Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Batman242 said:

Beat someone who is fast enough keep up with superman? Are you high?

No, no, we are singing the Curbstomp song and that's FINAL!

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#118  Edited By nefarious

This thread made me laugh.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By MethoKi

@laflux said:

@Batman242 said:

How so? He's powerful but not on the level of the Superman, Herald, Transcendent or even in some cases Skyfather beings people sometimes put him up against.

@The Lone Wanderer said:

@Batman242 said:

I'm not even talking about his strength. He is very strong, but I need not debate on that because people have already talked about that. I'm talking about all the powers and weapons he has at his disposal.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Vaeternus

This is unfair, surprised this hasn't been closed lol. DD will win easily...

Avatar image for nufai_the_defiler
Nufai_the_Defiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Batman242 said:

@laflux said:

@Batman242 said:

@The Lone Wanderer said:

@Batman242 said:

I'm not even talking about his strength. He is very strong, but I need not debate on that because people have already talked about that. I'm talking about all the powers and weapons he has at his disposal.

None of which Kratos will ever get to use because Doomsday is OMGWTFBBQ faster than he is.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By New_World_Order

Something like this

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#123  Edited By agent9149

I see kratos's head getting ripped apart.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Bo88gdan

Doomsday Ftw

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Doomsday quite easily. None of kratos abilities or weapons will make a difference

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD

Avatar image for alexandrawallace
AlexandraWallace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos might win at first , but Doomsday come back and kill him later lol

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos stomps.

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say goodbye kratos

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Kratos even kills Doomsday, Doomsday would just come back and kick the curb with him

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday quite easily. None of kratos abilities or weapons will make a difference

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow a thread bumped 3-4 times for the sole reason of pointing out its a mismatch lol

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is always being potrayed as being superman+level.

And that's not even including HP doomsday and the doomsday that fought an army of Gogs for years

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a joke?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday knocks the ash off of him.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Doomsday is always being potrayed as being superman+level.

And that's not even including HP doomsday and the doomsday that fought an army of Gogs for years

Don't bump spite matches.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

Doomsday knocks the ash off of him.

Ouch

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268