• 124 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#3 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:

Doomsday.

#4 Posted by bornstar (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23 said:

Doomsday.

yep

#5 Posted by Skyfire (744 posts) - - Show Bio

If Kratos is in his god form he would win, otherwise Doomsday.

#6 Posted by Saren (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday rips Kratos apart and stomps on his grave.

Moderator
#7 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
Doomsday rips Kratos apart and stomps on his grave.
Then all the dead Greek gods and Titans celbrate his demis. 
 
Hades: So we meet again Spartan.  
 
Kratos: I thought I killed you.  
 
lol
#8 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday...

#9 Posted by Transmetal (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday rips him in half like a phone book
#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (15312 posts) - - Show Bio

PISDAY wins.

#11 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite, Doomsday without even trying.

#12 Posted by Nefarious (20282 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos would be an idiot to even fight Doomsday.

#13 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Kratos would be an idiot to even fight Doomsday.

so that means all the titans would be an idiot to fight doomsday?

#14 Posted by termiteone4ever (7321 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell is Kratos going to do here to a real monster like this AKA Dooms friggin Day

#15 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

What the hell is Kratos going to do here to a real monster like this AKA Dooms friggin Day

Probably he is gonna be a bitch and try to kill Doomsday... The next thing he will know is that Doomsday killed him easily and the whole Greek Panthenon is next.

#16 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos is no match for Doomsday

#17 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Stick Kratos against street levelers or mid tiers those are fights he can actually win, the Gods in God of War were not all that impressive.

#18 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos is dead.

#19 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday eats him for breakfast.

#20 Posted by Spartan101 (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

dd without that hard of a fight.

#21 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

Kratos is dead.

At least 3-4 times by my last count. Either way, Doomsday turns him into mashed potato without any effort at all in the vast amount of incarnations he's been through.

#22 Posted by HolySerpent (12537 posts) - - Show Bio

DD wins but it would be a hella a fight

#23 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

DD wins but it would be a hella a fight

How the heck would it be one hella a fight? Kratos has literally died falling off Mount Olympus.

#24 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

DC PRESENTS: SPITEST THREAD  Vol3

#25 Posted by Azrael66 (277 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE Kratos but Doomsday is far too much for him. Still, fighting Doomsday in God of War 4 (please, I need more God of War) would be EPIC.

#26 Posted by HolySerpent (12537 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm clearly using kratos when he was in god form

#27 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

I'm clearly using kratos when he was in god form

Kratos slaughtered most of the Olympian god's with brute strength alone, Zeus included.

#28 Posted by HolySerpent (12537 posts) - - Show Bio

No. most of damage is done with weapons. The finale blow is with his hands

#29 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@HolySerpent said:
No. most of damage is done with weapons. The finale blow is with his hands
Weapons and blows that Doomsday would laugh off.
#30 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Transmetal said:

Doomsday rips him in half like a phone book

By no means is it a stomp. Kratos is a friggin monster who would only relish in a confrontation with Doomsday

#31 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@Transmetal said:

Doomsday rips him in half like a phone book

By no means is it a stomp. Kratos is a friggin monster who would only relish in a confrontation with Doomsday

Actually yeah, it's a stomp. It doesn't matter how much Kratos relishes, he's going to get killed in one shot, on top of the fact that he couldn't put a scratch on DD.

#32 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday becomes the new God of War.

#33 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@daak1212 said:

@Transmetal said:

Doomsday rips him in half like a phone book

By no means is it a stomp. Kratos is a friggin monster who would only relish in a confrontation with Doomsday

Actually yeah, it's a stomp. It doesn't matter how much Kratos relishes, he's going to get killed in one shot, on top of the fact that he couldn't put a scratch on DD.

No he wont die in one hit, Im pretty sure this has been established in God Of War 3. No Scratch really? Guy is a +100 tonner and by my count Superman beat Doomsday's ass just by brawling with him. Im pretty sure Kratos can regain health and use his other various weapons to beat him *cough* Medusa's head

#34 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skaddix said:

Lol Stick Kratos against street levelers or mid tiers those are fights he can actually win, the Gods in God of War were not all that impressive.

kratos does lose to doomsday
but consider this ok it seems you didnt play the game
  
  look at 6:53 look how big cronos' hand is , i'd say the measure of a small mountain about 100000 tons, now calculate the force at which cronos generate, close to a million and kartos took it and threw his hands off
another thing in the hercules fight herc admitted to the golden apples story, which means herc  DID lift the sky and by the marvel equivelant the earth, and kratos over powered him
he may lose to doomsday but, he is no push over here
#35 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary said:

@Skaddix said:

Lol Stick Kratos against street levelers or mid tiers those are fights he can actually win, the Gods in God of War were not all that impressive.

kratos does lose to doomsday
but consider this ok it seems you didnt play the game
look at 6:53 look how big cronos' hand is , i'd say the measure of a small mountain about 100000 tons, now calculate the force at which cronos generate, close to a million and kartos took it and threw his hands off another thing in the hercules fight herc admitted to the golden apples story, which means herc DID lift the sky and by the marvel equivelant the earth, and kratos over powered him he may lose to doomsday but, he is no push over here

That was what I was goin to use as the class 100 ton feat. Kratos does lose I think maybe not sure but it is not a stomp

#36 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212: That isn't 100 tons of pressure. Just because Chronos is huge doesn't mean he can put 100 tons of pressure between his thumb and index finger.

#37 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@daak1212: That isn't 100 tons of pressure. Just because Chronos is huge doesn't mean he can put 100 tons of pressure between his thumb and index finger.

bro looooooook at 6:53 and calculating the density level yes his thumb is more than 100 tons
#38 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary said:

@Skaddix said:

Lol Stick Kratos against street levelers or mid tiers those are fights he can actually win, the Gods in God of War were not all that impressive.

kratos does lose to doomsday
but consider this ok it seems you didnt play the game
look at 6:53 look how big cronos' hand is , i'd say the measure of a small mountain about 100000 tons, now calculate the force at which cronos generate, close to a million and kartos took it and threw his hands off another thing in the hercules fight herc admitted to the golden apples story, which means herc DID lift the sky and by the marvel equivelant the earth, and kratos over powered him he may lose to doomsday but, he is no push over here

Note: he threw Chronos hand with an ease ,so he can give DD a good brawl but in the end the Monster PISday will prevail

#39 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary said:
@Dex_Starr said:

@daak1212: That isn't 100 tons of pressure. Just because Chronos is huge doesn't mean he can put 100 tons of pressure between his thumb and index finger.

bro looooooook at 6:53 and calculating the density level yes his thumb is more than 100 tons
How did you magically formulate that estimation?
#40 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless said:

@higher_evolutionary said:

@Skaddix said:

Lol Stick Kratos against street levelers or mid tiers those are fights he can actually win, the Gods in God of War were not all that impressive.

kratos does lose to doomsday
but consider this ok it seems you didnt play the game
look at 6:53 look how big cronos' hand is , i'd say the measure of a small mountain about 100000 tons, now calculate the force at which cronos generate, close to a million and kartos took it and threw his hands off another thing in the hercules fight herc admitted to the golden apples story, which means herc DID lift the sky and by the marvel equivelant the earth, and kratos over powered him he may lose to doomsday but, he is no push over here

Note: he threw Chronos hand with an ease ,so he can give DD a good brawl but in the end the Monster PISday will prevail

Getting killed in one shot [which is exactly what's going to happen to Kratos] doesn't equal giving a good brawl.

Kratos would barely be able to beat Luke Cage.

#41 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@eatmore_payless
acually no i had to push the o buttun like crazy
#42 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@daak1212 said:

@Transmetal said:

Doomsday rips him in half like a phone book

By no means is it a stomp. Kratos is a friggin monster who would only relish in a confrontation with Doomsday

Actually yeah, it's a stomp. It doesn't matter how much Kratos relishes, he's going to get killed in one shot, on top of the fact that he couldn't put a scratch on DD.

No he wont die in one hit, Im pretty sure this has been established in God Of War 3. No Scratch really? Guy is a +100 tonner and by my count Superman beat Doomsday's ass just by brawling with him. Im pretty sure Kratos can regain health and use his other various weapons to beat him *cough* Medusa's head

Facepalm.... Superman died while brawling with Doomsday. Unless you're talking about Doomsday Rex incident.

#43 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:

@higher_evolutionary said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@daak1212: That isn't 100 tons of pressure. Just because Chronos is huge doesn't mean he can put 100 tons of pressure between his thumb and index finger.

bro looooooook at 6:53 and calculating the density level yes his thumb is more than 100 tons
How did you magically formulate that estimation?
aveg rock density is about 2.5 ton/m3 try to give  to estimate the size 
@Dex_Starr said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@higher_evolutionary said:

@Skaddix said:

Lol Stick Kratos against street levelers or mid tiers those are fights he can actually win, the Gods in God of War were not all that impressive.

kratos does lose to doomsday
but consider this ok it seems you didnt play the game
look at 6:53 look how big cronos' hand is , i'd say the measure of a small mountain about 100000 tons, now calculate the force at which cronos generate, close to a million and kartos took it and threw his hands off another thing in the hercules fight herc admitted to the golden apples story, which means herc DID lift the sky and by the marvel equivelant the earth, and kratos over powered him he may lose to doomsday but, he is no push over here

Note: he threw Chronos hand with an ease ,so he can give DD a good brawl but in the end the Monster PISday will prevail

Getting killed in one shot [which is exactly what's going to happen to Kratos] doesn't equal giving a good brawl.

Kratos would barely be able to beat Luke Cage.

what is this did you even look at 6:53 ?????
#44 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary:Yes, I've beaten God of War 3 [and have the trophies to prove it] have you ever read a comic with Doomsday in it? No? I didn't think so.

#45 Edited by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@higher_evolutionary:Yes, I've beaten God of War 3 [and have the trophies to prove it] have you ever read a comic with Doomsday in it? No? I didn't think so.

i read 
death of superman, reign of doomsday and well enough to know
i ADMITTED to kartos losing ok, but he is very well above the 1000 tonner and would murder luke cage
and note pls tone down your tone i am just debating their is no need for hostilities
#46 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary said:
@Dex_Starr said:

@higher_evolutionary:Yes, I've beaten God of War 3 [and have the trophies to prove it] have you ever read a comic with Doomsday in it? No? I didn't think so.

i read  death of superman, reign of doomsday and well enough to know i ADMITTED to kartos losingok, but he is very well above the 1000 tonner and would murder luke cage and note pls tone down your tone i am just debating their is no need for hostilities
There is no possible way Kratos can be deemed a 1000 tonner. 
 
And he's hardly being hostile.
#47 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@higher_evolutionary:Yes, I've beaten God of War 3 [and have the trophies to prove it] have you ever read a comic with Doomsday in it? No? I didn't think so.

i read death of superman, reign of doomsday and well enough to know i ADMITTED to kartos losing ok, but he is very well above the 1000 tonner and would murder luke cage and note pls tone down your tone i am just debating their is no need for hostilities

Kratos isn't even a 100 tonner, that feat with Chronos isn't a 100 ton feat. Just because Chronos can hold a mountain on his back doesn't mean he can apply 100 tons of pressure between his index and thumb. I'm not being hostile, I'm pointing out the flaw in your logic.

Kratos would barely get past Luke Cage and that's only if he has all of his weaponry, he'd lose to Spider-man, he'd get one shotted by even the weakest version of Doomsday. The only one's he can kill are the Doomsday clones that even Batman could destroy.

#48 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr
what about cronos smashing kratos with his hand out wide and kratos being able to throw it back?
#49 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@higher_evolutionary said:

@Dex_Starr: what about cronos smashing kratos with his hand out wide and kratos being able to throw it back?

You ever try crushing a walnut with your bare hands? Even if Chronos could apply 100 tons of pressure with his hands, he'd have to apply it to the single point where Kratos is standing.

#50 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: How do you estimate it isnt? Stop acting in denial here; It's waaaay over 100 tons being as his thumbs are solid rock. the bricks of Pyramid are over 100 tons and this fingers clearly are waaaay bigger than that.